Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2017, 06:38 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK have to post this as the cable keeps flickering.....

Anger does not mesh productively at any age but in youth it really clashes Michaela was so busy being bitter she didn't see the clue right beside her foot!

A couple of times when Sierra & Brad look at each other we get the creeps now tonight she is really giving off vibes "I can take your man". I'm being serious use to work with a bunch of women like that so makes me not like her even more. Besides, sorry fellas, you know you're going to be swinging your legs up & over stuff so why wear an itsty bitsy bikini for Survivor??? Come on now.

Good on Troyzan that was awesome Sarah going back to help Ciera.
Did you get that nasty storm last night? The sky looked really ugly here for a while but it just missed us to the north.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Wasn't that GREAT!!! She eye-rolled looking straight into the camera. I think that's the first time I remember that a survivor actually "played to camera" like Jim did in The Office.
They're told to ignore the cameras and not look at them. I think only once or twice before have they left someone playing to the camera like that in the show. And I loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I want them to bring Phillip the CIA agent back.
That kind of statement should get you banned from the Survivor boards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 06:39 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,107,963 times
Debbie the pilot was amused at the faces of those who flew for the first time.

Now she has to hang out with Ozzie, hope he gives her crap for getting him out of the game!

I still love Cerie!

Old 04-27-2017, 06:57 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
I loved Michaela missing the advantage at her feet at the reward challenge and Sarah finding. I want to know, though, how she managed to grab it? I did see all the other Survivors were down inside the boat. But it looked like they were being picked up at their platform and then the boat was going to get Michaela at her platform. But we saw Sarah alone swimming to Michaela's platform. There better be a secret scene that explains this.

So along those lines, I had issues with Probst all but forcing Cirie to continue the challenge. It didn't feel like she was saying "I want to finish this! I'm going to!" It was more Probst saying "Cirie, if you want to go ahead and finish, we'll stay out here as long as it takes." I felt this was really more Probst the producer wanting to give Michaela as much time as possible to find that advantage. I mean, it really, really felt like he was dragging things out as long as possible to give her all the time in the world to find the advantage.

And speaking of the reward challenge and Michaela, how the heck did she not get picked?? Especially by Cirie???? I'm totally clueless as to that. Someone suggested they were trying to keep their alliance secret but I don't think Cirie picking Michaela 4th or 5th would have raised any eyebrows. I'm very curious who was picked last instead of her.

My wife didn't understand the vote for Debbie over Sierra. But I can see arguments for both. Sierra does seem to be one of the top dogs of that alliance. But Sierra seems predictable. Debbie is completely unpredictable. There's a difference between the crazy person you can control (Phillip Shephard) and the crazy person you can't control (Debbie). Yeah, in his first season, Boston Rob kept Phillip around to the end knowing there was no way Phillip would win, but he was easily able to control Phillip. He wasn't going to be shaking up the game. Debbie was on the opposite alliance and very much loved to shake up the game.

What I really don't get is gunning so much for Andrea by the majority alliance. I get she's a strategic threat but so is Cirie. I think Cirie would be the better one to go after.

Loving Sarah right now! I really did like her her first season but she didn't play a very smart game. She definitely seems to have learned some things this season. And a podcast I listen to figured a reason for the Debbie vote was because Sarah could make this big move and still go back to the other alliance and say "it wasn't against you guys, it was against Debbie because she was gunning for me." I think Sarah is in a pretty good spot right now.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:20 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post

So along those lines, I had issues with Probst all but forcing Cirie to continue the challenge. It didn't feel like she was saying "I want to finish this! I'm going to!" It was more Probst saying "Cirie, if you want to go ahead and finish, we'll stay out here as long as it takes." I felt this was really more Probst the producer wanting to give Michaela as much time as possible to find that advantage. I mean, it really, really felt like he was dragging things out as long as possible to give her all the time in the world to find the advantage.

What I really don't get is gunning so much for Andrea by the majority alliance. I get she's a strategic threat but so is Cirie. I think Cirie would be the better one to go after.
I too thought Jeff was dragging it out to try and have the advantage found.

Andrea is a physical threat at endurance challenges, the kind there are towards the end. And she IS strategic, they may also be a bit jealous of her too. She's played the Survivor role into a decent gig in NYC.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:43 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I loved Michaela missing the advantage at her feet at the reward challenge and Sarah finding. I want to know, though, how she managed to grab it? I did see all the other Survivors were down inside the boat. But it looked like they were being picked up at their platform and then the boat was going to get Michaela at her platform. But we saw Sarah alone swimming to Michaela's platform. There better be a secret scene that explains this.
She probably figured, correctly, that there was no rule mandating that she get into the boat from the platform she was on. There's no punishment for diving into the water, so the worst case scenario was for her to dive in, swim to Michaela's platform and fail at retrieving the advantage. Best case scenario is exactly what happened. It looked to me like she was pretending to tie her shoe when she knelt down to untie the advantage. But surely someone in the game noticed that she swam to the other platform, and if they're smart they'll try to figure out why.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:30 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
Loved loved the blindside! I was sooo hoping that would happen and wipe the smirk off her face. Woot. Very satisfying. Her arrogance is hard to watch.

I hated the Cirie in the water deal. She had zero interest in finishing that and Probst basically forced her to. All the non-sense about perseverance was ridiculous. Cirie sucks at challenges and sucked during that one. I'm sure she couldn't wait to get away from there. The fake tears and 'for my kids' stuff was awful to watch. Very manufactured. Oh well. It is TV.

Sarah will never win if you ask me. She's terrible at reading people and not very perceptive - despite what she thinks; as a 'cop'. She's fairly gullible as well. Tony played her like a violin and so are people this season. She believes anything anyone tells her it seems. I do hope she using her advantage well. Those tend to get wasted as she said.

It's kinda funny, everyone seems to think they are in control this season yet none really are. Tai still owns this game, very quietly.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:32 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
It was fascinating watching Michaela be too pissed to be strategic. It showed her weakness of not being aware every moment for an advantage! Sarah picking it up was great.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
So glad Sarah got the advantage! Michaela showed her true self again...entitled. I loved the blindside!

Old 04-27-2017, 09:53 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Remember Debbie's first season and how it was Ding Dong the Witch is Dead when she went out? Some things never change.

Sarah is playing a stronger game that it shows. She just has a small town presence mixed in with her cop-ley attitude. She's only a move or so away from quietly taking control. She could also wash out just as quickly. Any of them could.

Michaela is fun to watch and maddening at the same time. Could be a good choice to drag along to the end.

Anyone wanting to advance now has to reign in Zeke by making him think the new plan is his/her idea. BTW Zeke should have a new nick name: Flip would do.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:53 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
I'll bet Michaela tried every trick in the book to prevent her friends and family from watching last night's episode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV