Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 10:43 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times

Advertisements

What a cheesy show!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 11:36 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,863 times
I predict that Jason will be filing a lawsuit in the near future.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:50 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Sort of like Burke Ramsey after THAT cheesy show accused HIM; is it really worth it to the networks?

Old 01-18-2017, 05:51 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,022,082 times
His ex girlfriend, Christine (who he's still into) gave an interview to the tabloids saying he admitted it and she had a lot of details. Iirc, a couple other people have said he told them years later.

Old 01-18-2017, 06:07 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Sort of like Burke Ramsey after THAT cheesy show accused HIM; is it really worth it to the networks?
From what people say they provoked Burke so he'd sue and have to be deposed

Old 01-18-2017, 06:09 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
His ex girlfriend, Christine (who he's still into) gave an interview to the tabloids saying he admitted it and she had a lot of details. Iirc, a couple other people have said he told them years later.
I'll be shocked if OJ is innocent.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:16 PM

932 posts, read 899,645 times
Did you all see all that blood at that crime scene. And OJ supposedly walked to his car and drove it home but they only found 1 speck of blood in his car, no bloood leading up to his car, none on sidewalk or trial from the crime scene to his car. .... Come on. If he did do it blood would had been everywhere in his car and even through his backyard where kato stayed where he supposedly traveled through

OJ happen to stumble on the scene and saw it afterwards and got the heck out of dodge

Let me repeat again they only found 1 small tiny speck of blood in his truck. and lets not forgot the racist cop that admitted to planting blood at the scene

Old 01-18-2017, 11:28 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
Did you all see all that blood at that crime scene. And OJ supposedly walked to his car and drove it home but they only found 1 speck of blood in his car, no bloood leading up to his car, none on sidewalk or trial from the crime scene to his car. .... Come on. If he did do it blood would had been everywhere in his car and even through his backyard where kato stayed where he supposedly traveled through

OJ happen to stumble on the scene and saw it afterwards and got the heck out of dodge

Let me repeat again they only found 1 small tiny speck of blood in his truck. and lets not forgot the racist cop that admitted to planting blood at the scene
LOL, then why did he run away in the Bronco if he was innocent and not report it. Anyone with an 8th grade education who lived through the whole incident and trial knows OJ did it alone. Even OJ knows he did it. Read his book. His lawyers know he did it. The only reason he was freed was race vs LAPD.

Old 01-19-2017, 12:35 AM

932 posts, read 899,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
LOL, then why did he run away in the Bronco if he was innocent and not report it. Anyone with an 8th grade education who lived through the whole incident and trial knows OJ did it alone. Even OJ knows he did it. Read his book. His lawyers know he did it. The only reason he was freed was race vs LAPD.
Answer my question first then i will answer yours?

My answer post made logical sense and facts, you're post is your opinion

Old 01-19-2017, 07:42 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post

ONE tiny speck of blood in the Bronco? You must not have watched the show. You must also have missed how that witness said OJ came out of Nicole's house clad only in his boxershorts.

OJ most certainly did it and the only ones who won't accept that are the racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV