Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2010, 07:29 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
If Skinny Girl's vile was hormone induced, every other word out of her mouth wouldn't have been "baby" when addressing the poor ******* who knocked her up. Not liking her one bit and it's only been one episode.

WHO looks like a drag queen? BethINNY apparently has never looked in a mirror...ever.
BOOM!

yea, I've never been a fan of the immensely square jawed bethandthecity. And whoever made the comment about her being like the HS girl who only had time for friends is between boyfriends! YEP!! Bethandthecity and duhmona are studies in how princesses with childhood issues never progress beyond the trauma in their young lives. Both of those twits are still acting like little 8 year old girls with MAJOR DADDY ISSUES!!!! Can you imagine what Bethandthecity is going to be like with Jason when that baby comes??? Wow, you're really going to see her project all her pent up anger toward her father on her baby's father! Poor Jason ... he's gonna be sorry that he went for the publicity and being the Skinny Girl guy. And what's Bethandthecity going to do with that brand when her pregnancy advances and she's not so skinny, especially after the birth of the baby???? She really backed herself into a corner in choosing that name for her business. Shoulda stuck with Bethenny Bakes.

IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT is a bitter old drag queen. When she was married to Alex, her entire identity rested on her marriage ... she was nobody without that Countess label and now she has to go back to being LuAnn again because even though the Countess label was negotiated in the divorce, she's really not. So now all she has to cling to is saying "dahling, my marriage of 16 years" ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZERRRRRRRR!!!!! Now, does NO-ELLE still get to keep the family jewels?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 11:30 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,919,835 times
Hard to believe, but the only ones I wasn't nauseated by in this past episode was Alex and Simon.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:46 AM

35 posts, read 41,274 times
Talking Nursemt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Can't wait 2010 is gonna be amazing & I'm GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE! FINALLY!
Thats wonderful! congrats

Old 03-07-2010, 11:53 AM

Anyone else notice How Ramona looked like a raging bull coming down the runway?..LOL! Poor thing her eyes make her look insane, but then again maybe she is insane. LOL On the boat she had me laughing so hard with her facial expressions..she's a mess when she gets mad!

Old 03-07-2010, 12:05 PM

Wink Nursemt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Élan vital View Post
LOL-funny post!!! slap-o-vision!! ROFLMAO
Crazy on the runway! OMG Ramona looked like a crazed BULL! Those crazy eyes of her make her look insane! She makes me laugh.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:07 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMt View Post
Anyone else notice How Ramona looked like a raging bull coming down the runway?..LOL! Poor thing her eyes make her look insane, but then again maybe she is insane. LOL On the boat she had me laughing so hard with her facial expressions..she's a mess when she gets mad!
I'm not terribly familiar with these shows (NYC or OC), I caught maybe 2 or 3 of NYC's last season, but what is with that woman? She looked and sounded like she was on something when she was on the boat. Something other than tequila shots.
Yes, the teasers with her on the runway are hysterical!

Old 03-07-2010, 01:22 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Re Bethany - I though the same thing as several PP's - she came across as one of those girls in HS who dumped all their girlfriends the moment a boy was in the picture. As soon as the BF dumped her, she was boo-hooing to all her GFs.....

Ramona, Ramona...- that runway scene was hysterical. You can tell she thought she was giving that haughty, stereotypical runway gaze but - she looked like she just escaped from a mental institution and could pull out a knife at any moment. I would NOT have wanted to be in the front row for that.....

Jill....so not used to not directing everything...I'm sure it's disconcerting for her.

I still don't like Kelly. She hasn't gotten any smarter...or less orangy....

How many times did Luanne mention her marriage of sixteen years? Who told her she should sing.?Anything. Except MAYBE in the privacy of the shower or the car (when the windows are UP).

Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,544,265 times
I have the show on now while doing other things. These women have some serious issues and I don't think a friendship should require this much work. Shees.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:08 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
I have the show on now while doing other things. These women have some serious issues and I don't think a friendship should require this much work. Shees.
Makes your head spin, doesn't it?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Hey did any of you see that a new "high society" reality show is going to start on the CW? It's called ... High Society and it's going to center around Mortimer Tinsley ... who really IS a society gal.

'High Society': Tinsley Mortimer ready to show she's not just another wealthy face - Zap2it (http://www.zap2it.com/news/zap-high-society-story,0,589989.story - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV