U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-26-2010, 07:13 AM

707 posts, read 766,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
honestly Kelly is THE ugliest creature on TV. Her skin is like bad leather,she has horrible teeth and looks like a linebacker in her ridiculous clothes. Especially the fur--you know the fur PETA isn't against one wearing She's as dumb as a rock too and yea, I know, I just insulted rocks everywhere.
Yes indeed. Kelly reminds me of that horse in her living room. With a fur shrug.

As for Ramona... "holy inappropriateness!"
She truly needs to lay off the wine. It turns her into a wild-eyed, vitriolic, idiotic monster. She's so enamored of possibly meeting a faux celebrity ("oh my GAWD! Perez Hilton?!") that jumps at the chance to go with Kelly to another party and puts her kid in a cab, at night, in New York City, with the instruction to "text me when you get home". Followed up later, at another event, by asking very publicly of Kelly if she's gotten her breasts done again. To me, she's become a mean, loud, drunk.

Jill's become such an obnoxious show off. I liked her before. She was cool and fairly sensible. Now, Not. We get it. You married a rich guy. BFD. Enough.

As for the rest of the drama, it's amusing in a watch-the-train-wreck kinda way. Who would have ever thought, in a zillion years, that Alex would be the voice of reason and normalcy? As Jill Zaaaarin would say: "nevvah!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 AM

19,196 posts, read 7,468,045 times
The secret word for last night episode was skank

The definition of skank: /[SIZE=3]skęŋk[/SIZE]/ One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

Note to all: Refer to me as the COUNTESS

Bethenny has really gotten beeatchey this season It was not nice for her to accost the Countless at the fashion show. Did you really mean to call the Countless a Skanky Countess or the Countess of Skank Me so confused. I am so over Bethenny acting all stupid about what happened to her relationship with Jill. Drink my Skinny Girl Margarita or I will kill you Kelly

Ramona, Ramona, Ramona. I love seeing crazy Ramona "Hey Kelly did you get your lopsided boobs fixed?" is not really appropriate dinner conversation. Also sending your daughter home in a taxi from a fashion show is not going to win you the Mother of the Year Award either. Text mommy if the cab driver takes you someplace other than home and sells you as a sex slave. Love you! MORE Pinot Grigio NOWWWWWW!!!

OMG Mommie is not happy Sister is not happy either Best line ever, "Can you move the fan? It's blowing on my breasts." Jill you get major points for surviving the photo shoot Oy BTW Jill, were you not banned from Saks according to Ramona

How hormonal was Alex at Saks Simon do you really need come to the dinner party I need to call you out at your function Good for Jill for being a good friend Watch the tape Alex

Old 03-26-2010, 07:52 AM

66 posts, read 115,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think (Freedom) View Post
it proves that you can have lots of money and still be trash.

Haha, thats true. I didnt know it had started already. I occasionally watched the OC Housewives.. not sure I'll be tuning in to this one. From the promos, I didnt really like any of them. I'll stick to the OC.
yea OC IS THE BEST

Old 03-26-2010, 09:27 AM

4,722 posts, read 4,365,703 times
Ramona + Pinot Grigio = bad combo. The woman should not drink!

Old 03-26-2010, 09:28 AM

15,920 posts, read 24,485,563 times
"Her dress reminds me of her apartment!"

Old 03-26-2010, 09:31 AM

4,722 posts, read 4,365,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
The secret word for last night episode was skank

The definition of skank: /[SIZE=3]skęŋk[/SIZE]/ One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

Note to all: Refer to me as the COUNTESS

Bethenny has really gotten beeatchey this season It was not nice for her to accost the Countless at the fashion show. Did you really mean to call the Countless a Skanky Countess or the Countess of Skank Me so confused. I am so over Bethenny acting all stupid about what happened to her relationship with Jill. Drink my Skinny Girl Margarita or I will kill you Kelly

Ramona, Ramona, Ramona. I love seeing crazy Ramona "Hey Kelly did you get your lopsided boobs fixed?" is not really appropriate dinner conversation. Also sending your daughter home in a taxi from a fashion show is not going to win you the Mother of the Year Award either. Text mommy if the cab driver takes you someplace other than home and sells you as a sex slave. Love you! MORE Pinot Grigio NOWWWWWW!!!

OMG Mommie is not happy Sister is not happy either Best line ever, "Can you move the fan? It's blowing on my breasts." Jill you get major points for surviving the photo shoot Oy BTW Jill, were you not banned from Saks according to Ramona

How hormonal was Alex at Saks Simon do you really need come to the dinner party I need to call you out at your function Good for Jill for being a good friend Watch the tape Alex
LOL! That was good. I like Jill's mother! No, she wasn't very happy right then but she gives out such great wise advice. I'd love it if I could give her a call when something terrible happens!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:10 AM

3,374 posts, read 1,430,155 times
This show is like watching a bunch of mean girls in Junior High. I hate to say it but so far Kelly is acting more sane than anyone else. Ramona should not drink, what a psycho! I'm glad Alex finally grew a back bone and stood up to Jill, too bad she started crying. I was not surprised she brought Simon to the Saks event, he is like the 7th housewife. According to previews I read about the show the fight between Jill and Bethenny goes nuclear next week. Maybe they should all go on Prozac and Pinot Grigio and chill out, stop fighting.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:18 AM

17,525 posts, read 23,599,286 times
Woo! I was exhausted after watching that episode!

Duhmona is hands down one bat crap crazy beyotch! Here's Duhmona: "oh, oim not gettin' involved", "so did you have your breasts re-done Kelly?", "hey, she's posin' for playboy, she shouldn't be ashamed, oi've nevah had moin done". "hey, LuAnn, you're a liah! Oim just sayin, Pinot Grigo! He-ah, now!" Oh LuAnn, let me kiss your hand ...wow, she's just out of her freaking mind! She's so jealous that Kelly is in Playboy.

Jill ... poor Jill ... pathetic yenta Jill. That popeye sounding mom of hers is a real piece of work! Jill's sister is so nice. She seems very LEVELHEADED!!! Oh Glahh-ria, EQUAL, EVERYONE EQUAL!!! And did you see how she went all agony aunt on LuAnn ... ding ding ding ... she's the new Bethandthecity for Glahhh-ria! Oh, don't worry de-ah, you'll come out a much betta parson on the otha soid. OY!!!! And did any of you get an acid flashback when Jill said that "mommy isn't happy?" Yenta Jill said that same dang thing when Bawbee failed to get a Mercedes SUV for her with an MP3 jack???

And KellyHIEEEEEE!!! Did you see her in all her HIEEEEEE glory at that Perez Hilton thing? And what a freak that mofo is!!!! The guy is a freaking BLOGGER!!!! A gossip blogger!!! And he's treated like a celebrity! And I could have sworn that KellyHIEEEEEE said she was going to meet Paris Hilton, not Perez Hilton. Do you think that Duhmona would have been so quick to put poor Avery in a cab ALL BY HERSELF if she knew she was going to meet Perez Hilton???? Poor Avery. She's such a pretty girl too ... the look she gave Duhmona from the cab was so sad And I'll give props to KellyHIEEEEE for actually thinking that Duhmona was a jerk for doing that to her daughter.

And that Saks party. Duhmona was absoutely spot on ... Jill's dress looked like her apartment!!!! I about fell off the couch when she said that.

LuAnn is a snake. She's stooping down to a level that she was never on while she was in hermarriageof16years. SnaggletoothAlex had every reason to be hacked at Yenta Jill and then catching her and IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT in a lie! Oh man, the reunion show is going to rock!

Don't know if any of you are watching High Society, but I thought it was HYSTERICAL that there's Duhmona and Bethandthecity (and if I have to see her schilling for that dumb margarita every frickin' show ... ) sat at the BAR at Phillippe? The BAR!!!! Here's the difference between the classes of these wannabes. Tinsley Mortimer ... she gets the chef's table for a freaking BLIND DATE! Take that wannabe socialites! You've got a long long way to go!

Old 03-26-2010, 12:29 PM

15,920 posts, read 24,485,563 times
Jill's mom could be the countless'esss mom. Anyone else notice a resemblance?

Jill's apartment must have been Halston's ..lots of chrome and mirrors to snort off of..

Old 03-26-2010, 08:28 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,507,772 times
I can't believe what I just watched. Are those really the real housewives of NYC? They were ALL classless to some extent...except Alex. I think she did okay. I can't believe Alex is the most sane of all of them this season. But wow, they argued, they beeotched, they fussed, they did everything in the wrong places...poor Lisa Rinna, having to sit beside all that. That episode was just uncharacteristic of what I'm used to seeing in these gals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV