Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times

Advertisements

yea ... it was interesting to see Jill, in one frame talking all high and mighty about what a classy person she is and then in the next frame trashing Duhmona's event ... the healthy food comment, her botox comment ... she is a piece of white trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 08:27 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,355,367 times
Truly classy people never actually utter the word "classy". Anyone who uses the word about themselves does not have a clue what it really means. They think it's all about money and status. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:51 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Did I miss an episode? What new chick talking about Bethenny? And how did y'all hear the Countless song?
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Do you REALLY want to torture yourself????? If so, then go ahead and click on the link below. Make sure the cat and dog are nearby so they can howl away and hopefully drown out the screeching tranny sound coming from her.

The Countless really should get into the drag shows.

If you listened to Luann screech I'm guessing you are still busy trying to get that sound out of your ears. Don't bother............. nothing works except nails on a chalkboard. I tried everything and even a jackhammer right in my ear did not do the trick

Old 04-30-2010, 10:54 PM

233 posts, read 685,593 times
I wanna punch Jill! URRG.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:56 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
I just watched the Bethany's-pregnancy-outed episode OnDemand and Luanna didn't sing.

Did Luanna sing on the Bethany's-engaged episode?

I saw that episode too, but I don't remember hearing Luanna sing.

Not that I want to, but I'm feeling like I missed an entire episode since everyone is talking about Luanna singing and I don't recall seeing her sing.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I just watched the Bethany's-pregnancy-outed episode OnDemand and Luanna didn't sing.

Did Luanna sing on the Bethany's-engaged episode?

I saw that episode too, but I don't remember hearing Luanna sing.

Not that I want to, but I'm feeling like I missed an entire episode since everyone is talking about Luanna singing and I don't recall seeing her sing.
don't think the singing/screeching episode has aired yet. maybe next week?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:35 AM

yea, it wasn't this week ... they keep putting teasers on the "next time" segments. Now, that voice synthsizer thingy works well for Cher, but for IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT ... not so much.

Elegance is luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhned mah friend. You know, I never thought anything could outdo Duhmona's popeye act, but for real, I'd rather watch Duhmona do a full on freakout eye pop than listen to IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT's song.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 AM

OH man-ola ... here it is! Please don't hate me!!!!

YouTube - Money Can't Buy You Class - Countess LuAnn De Lesseps - FULL SONG

Old 05-01-2010, 08:09 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Elegance is luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhned mah friend. You know, I never thought anything could outdo Duhmona's popeye act, but for real, I'd rather watch Duhmona do a full on freakout eye pop than listen to IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT's song.
Oh!! Thought it was "elegance is luhhhhve"...Haha!! My friends and I have been joking around all week singing Elegance is Love! I will have to correct them immediately!

Jill is so vile and she is such a horrible person.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:15 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,582 times
Man, these women have become sad parodies of themselves, haven't they? But somehow, Alex remains the most level-headed, self aware one of the bunch. Who would have ever predicted?

Ramona gets nuttier and nuttier and all the product promos are nauseating. Who in their right mind would buy any of her reNeWal (or however she wanted it capitalized) stuff or jewelry? The Countless is still flogging that tired old etiquette book of hers, and here comes Jill with an advice book that she's writing fake reviews about with a fake name on Amazon. Horrible. At least Bethenny has toned down the Skinny Girl books and products in the last few episodes. Alex and Simon will soon be promoting their child rearing book from coast to coast. I'm now brethlessly waiting to hear what Kelly's selling. Magenta undies that are worn in public with stilettos? The world holds its breath in anticipation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV