U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-07-2010, 06:23 PM

42,391 posts, read 47,526,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters
I am over Luanne trying to defend Jill. Where did this come from? She's so bullish this season!
I don't understand how she can't see that Jill is the cause of most problems.

I can't believe Jill jumped all over Ramona for not telling her about Bethany's father.

How can she sanely say that Ramona's not a friend for not updating her on the latest going on in her enemy's life?

Alex was right for taking her to task for gossiping about Bethany's father. Just the way Jill attacked Ramona proves that Jill was being a gossip about it.

I've decided that Jill is a Histrionic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
Aww... I honestly thought Ramona's dress was pretty. It didn't show too much boobage and fit her really well. Am I the only one who liked it?
You're not the only one. I like it. It fits her great and does wonders for her body.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 08:56 PM

5,467 posts, read 3,837,196 times
Quote:
Aww... I honestly thought Ramona's dress was pretty. It didn't show too much boobage and fit her really well. Am I the only one who liked it?

As for the 17th year anniversary to renew her wedding vows...I think Ramona is really trying to change her life. Her whole dad thing was probably a turning point for her, so I don't think having a big celebration is really all that tacky.
The dress looked good on her, it was a really pretty dress, but the feather circles or whatever they were stuck all over the bottom kind of ruined what could have been a lovely, well fitting, and classically beautiful dress. IDK, maybe the circles looked better in person, but Avery didn't seem to like them either.

Call me a cynic, but I'm sure the fact that she could have her vow renewal televised had something to do with why she chose now rather than their 20 or 25 year anniversary.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:55 AM

17,594 posts, read 24,523,372 times
Before I read everyone's responses, I've got to get mine off my chest.

Note tor Bravo ... why don't you just go all in and rename the show The Jill Zarin House of Fun? I'm sick of that homely yenta and her yap yap yap.

I wanted to smack Bawbee too ... I mean, it's great that he went a little caveman, defending his woman, but are you kidding me? "Jill doesn't cry" .. it's painfully obvious that Bawbee doesn't live in that blue and silved gilded thing they call a condo because Yenta Jill has been the biggest baby on that show since day one. And even then, Bawbee tells Fangface to talk to Jill and what happens? She refuses like the petulant little high school girl that she is! OMG!!!

Fangface ... ah, Fangface. Girlfriend, you have ZERO confrontation skills. ZEEEEE-ROOOOOOOOOO. She breaks out in red splotches and she goes off topic and she does it in the most inappropriate of venues with mixed company. After the confrontation with "you're a mean girl in high school" ... I mean, c'mon! Fangface, alas, is as incompetent at getting her point across is a tense social situation as she is indulgent in raising her children. You got a preview of how she's going to end up being a raving loonie when those monster boys are teenagers ... she can't handle an issue with Yenta Jill? The woman is a weak minded drama queen ... those are easy!

And Yenta Jill .. how dare she! Getting hacked at Duhmona for not telling her about Bethandthecity's Dad passing away .. what a hypocrite! She claims in front of Fangface that "well, she just doesn't know what their relationship is" and then to go postal on Duhmona and go hide in a pantry to sulk? And then there's IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT ... oy vey, her utter fakeness and complete ignorance when it comes to potential suiters ... why does she feel the compulsion to insert herself into anything that has to do with Yenta Jill, but then, she makes it about HER!!!! I thought Fangface handled her confrontation with IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT just fine. It's pretty crystal clear that Fangface was the stranger in this group from the get go, because they certainly want to shove her out of the group now. And know what .... it would be for the best. And oh, didn't you just love Yenta Jill's "you'll never work in this town again" BS line about how they just cannot run in the same social circles? What a stinking egomaniac little miss homely Yenta Red is! Hey Yenta Jill ... Fangface never ran in the same social circles ... Bravo inserted her into yours .... and it's an easy fix. And then ... ugh! Yenta Jill makes me want to vomit. Did you hear the chuckles when Fangface mentioned that she's in Brooklyn? What the F is wrong with these people????

Duhmona came off as the completely sane one this week!!!! Only a few eye pops and I thought she handled Yenta Jill's boo hoo brat act very well.

Heart goes out to Bethandthecity ... but she had closure.

Can't wait to see Yenta Jill try to crawl back into Bethandthecity's good graces. You all know that Bethandthecity will never EVER speak to Yenta Jill again. And B will handle it with grace, while J will get all Ginger and yap and poop everywhere letting everyone know what a horrible person Bethandthecity was to her.

Cannot WAIT for the reunion show!

Oh, KellyHIEEEEE was on this week? Was she even there? Oh yea, she was HIEEEEEE-ing all over a dog, running into a pantry and literally getting into the middle of Yenta Jill and Fangface's confrontation!

And then there's Yenta Jill being annoying as dry snot counting KellyHIEEEE's "likes" ... like like like like she's some homely schoolmarm trying to teach propah enunciation to her new "project" ... RUN AWAY KELLY!!!!

And Avery is being a bit of a little brat with regard to this whole renewing vows thing. She's not into it and Duhmona just doesn't see it.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 AM

oh, and I think I'll start calling sexpot sonja, sonja the lip.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:19 AM

1,439 posts, read 1,457,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
oh, and I think I'll start calling sexpot sonja, sonja the lip.
Why? lol

Old 05-08-2010, 10:25 AM

778 posts, read 967,850 times
I have finally discovered a good use for the Mute button on my remote.

Jill Zarin.

Whether Ramona's medication is legal or otherwise, the dose needs to be adjusted.......

Old 05-08-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Why? lol
Because that botoxified top lip of hers DOES NOT MOVE! EVER!!!!!!!!!! She can't even pucker up to do the IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT double cheek kiss. I can only imagine what it's like to have that cod lip of hers touching your cheek! Yikes! Get it off! Get it off!!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 PM

9,778 posts, read 6,636,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Because that botoxified top lip of hers DOES NOT MOVE! EVER!!!!!!!!!! She can't even pucker up to do the IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT double cheek kiss. I can only imagine what it's like to have that cod lip of hers touching your cheek! Yikes! Get it off! Get it off!!!!
I've said it before but it bears repeating--I am realllllly tired of these women doing the kissy kissy on each cheek every freakin time they see each other. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo much already

Old 05-08-2010, 07:20 PM

2,624 posts, read 2,610,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I've said it before but it bears repeating--I am realllllly tired of these women doing the kissy kissy on each cheek every freakin time they see each other. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo much already
I SO agree! Jeez, Luann kissy faced Sonja after they had JUST been up in the same room getting ready. It's so overdone and so fake. I have yet to see an actual warm hug between any of them.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:26 PM

851 posts, read 1,238,340 times
Let me be the 1st to announce on CD that I read that Bethany had a baby girl today!!!!! Now that's NEWS! Everyone go Google!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV