U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-09-2010, 07:18 PM

1,948 posts, read 2,149,664 times

Advertisements

Hiding in the pantry, come on Jill dang! This episode was just terrible, can't wait for next week on the boat LOL!!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 07:20 PM

1,948 posts, read 2,149,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I don't understand how she can't see that Jill is the cause of most problems.

I can't believe Jill jumped all over Ramona for not telling her about Bethany's father.

How can she sanely say that Ramona's not a friend for not updating her on the latest going on in her enemy's life?

Alex was right for taking her to task for gossiping about Bethany's father. Just the way Jill attacked Ramona proves that Jill was being a gossip about it.

I've decided that Jill is a Histrionic.

You're not the only one. I like it. It fits her great and does wonders for her body.

Yes, Yes Yes! Jill needs her A** Whupped! I liked Ramona's dress as well, but I don't think she'll choose that one.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM

3,490 posts, read 5,125,604 times
Just watched this week's episode. OMG Alex is SO AWFUL! What a mess, she really needs to take some assertiveness training lessons - right now she is a passive aggressive, confrontational mess. She also seems to have no shame about it which amazes me. I thought it was awesome that Bobby tried to speak to her about it - so nice for him to support his wife... without being at all mean to Alex.

I feel kind of bad for Jill - she's starting to realize what she's lost.... and that a lot of it was her own fault. Shutting herself in the pantry was very odd, and what she said about Ramona's vow renewals was very mean.

I haven't liked Bethany much this season, but to her credit she tried to apologize more than once and she has had so much going on in her life - at this point and with her father dying all I can feel at the minute is sad for her and hope that she is able to enjoy the good things in her life from now on. I do hope that she and Jill are able to come to some sort of peace at some point.

Ramona's dress was ok. Didn't like the bottom.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 PM

1,914 posts, read 2,079,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Um, not to get off topic but am I horrible if I downloaded "Money Can't Buy You Class" for free? The only reason I downloaded it is because it makes me laugh & I like the beat.. *runs & hides*
I've been singing the damn song to myself since I heard it. Not when anyone is around, of course!

Old 05-09-2010, 08:32 PM

1,914 posts, read 2,079,815 times
Did Jill's Amazon-Gate hit this thread yet? I've been skimming the posts to try to catch up and didn't see it, but I may have skimmed over it! I had a LOT of catching up to do.

If not: Jill was found out to be the one giving her book "Secrets of a Jewish Mother" 5 stars on Amazon under a false name...b/c no one else was. She also told one reviewer that she was anti-semetic b/c the review didn't like her book and that the review's cat-dog should be taken away from her. Funny thing was that Jill's fake account (apparently Jill only changed her name) still had Ally and Bobby Zarin listed on it, and all were from NY, NY.

If so: Sorry!

Old 05-09-2010, 08:41 PM

8,187 posts, read 7,842,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Just watched this week's episode. OMG Alex is SO AWFUL! What a mess, she really needs to take some assertiveness training lessons - right now she is a passive aggressive, confrontational mess. She also seems to have no shame about it which amazes me. I thought it was awesome that Bobby tried to speak to her about it - so nice for him to support his wife... without being at all mean to Alex.

I feel kind of bad for Jill - she's starting to realize what she's lost.... and that a lot of it was her own fault. Shutting herself in the pantry was very odd, and what she said about Ramona's vow renewals was very mean.

I haven't liked Bethany much this season, but to her credit she tried to apologize more than once and she has had so much going on in her life - at this point and with her father dying all I can feel at the minute is sad for her and hope that she is able to enjoy the good things in her life from now on. I do hope that she and Jill are able to come to some sort of peace at some point.

Seriously? Jill is a classic mean girl -- quick to hurt other people but the first one to cry if ever anyone stands up for themselves, as we witnessed with Alex's (granted crappy) confrontations. Jill deserves everything she is getting and more. Look, she can't even be nice to her bestie LuAnn to save her soul. Is Jill even capable of giving a compliment that isn't double sided?

Alex is very bad at confrontations, but at least she is honest.

Frankly Bethany has been apologizing to Jill and her mean girls for breathing all season and all it got her was Jill and Luann being even more mean to her. I think B's life will be much smoother now that her emotionally abusive father and best friend are out of her life.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:35 PM

2,192 posts, read 3,067,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Seriously? Jill is a classic mean girl -- quick to hurt other people but the first one to cry if ever anyone stands up for themselves, as we witnessed with Alex's (granted crappy) confrontations. Jill deserves everything she is getting and more. Look, she can't even be nice to her bestie LuAnn to save her soul. Is Jill even capable of giving a compliment that isn't double sided?

Frankly Bethany has been apologizing to Jill and her mean girls for breathing all season and all it got her was Jill and Luann being even more mean to her. I think B's life will be much smoother now that her emotionally abusive father and best friend are out of her life.
Correction: blood-sucking, emotional vampire.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM

8,524 posts, read 3,897,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post

Oh, I agree with you Camping. Jill needs an A** whooping. She's the typical "bully" on the playground. Bethany doesn't need Jill or LuAnn in her life and Ramona's just an airhead. I like Alex being totally honest, even tho she isn't good at confrontations. LOL

Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,958,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post

OK, y'all, I have a theory about the situation with Alex. I suspect that this kind of thing just isn't her, she's too nice for it, but people with the show have been pushing her to get a little more edgy and confrontational. That scene last week was painful to watch as she looked like she was struggling very hard to say what she was supposed to say, and she just isn't any good at it! Just a theory.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 AM

17,601 posts, read 24,945,807 times
Jill is the classic homely girl who got asked to the prom by the quarterback of the football team. She's "in" now and she's going to beat down anyone who tries to pry their way in. She's under the impression that IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT has her back? yea, right. As soon as she finds another suitable purchased royal to marry, she'll be back to her dahling, aloof ways and then Yenta Jill will be the lonely homely girl again. She ruined a good thing with Bethandthecity because she mates for life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV