Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2010, 08:28 PM

35 posts, read 53,180 times

Advertisements

Jill thought everyone should immediately drop whatever they were doing and be thrilled that the fabulous JillZarin had made her fashionably late, completely unannounced entrance. ********* lady! I'm so proud of the girls for not giving her the receptions her big ego thought she deserved.

You can really see who the toxic people on this show are when the 4 of them were so relaxed, drama-free, and really enjoying each other's company -- and then comes the Mouth. Loved Bethenny's impersonation, "Helloooooooo, like a horn." Suck it Jill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 08:31 PM

35 posts, read 53,180 times
The new drinking game: each time you hear ho bag....hehehehe. It sounds the best when the Countless says it

Old 05-27-2010, 08:46 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,780,722 times
The episode isnt over but I cannot help but ask - What the hell does Simon have on at this party??

Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,756,948 times
I get so tired of Jill saying she is "not gonna go there", is "going to let things go", is "going to get a fresh start"; then there she goes running her mouth,not letting anything go and not starting over......she is infuriating and too high maintenance.
Kelly is still crazy and I do think she went "somewhere" to try to recover but she is so filled with hatred and jealousy that she is venomous.
I think both Jill and Kelly have it bad for Bethenny and don't know what to do about their feelings for her.
Jill's party was stupid. I hope that party planner is not a new castmate because she is dull,dull,dull!
I love Sonja more and more.

We need a thread for "Watch What Happens" Jerry Seinfeld is funny,funny,funny on there tonight. I love me some Andy!!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 PM

43,011 posts, read 107,847,944 times
I thought the episode was rather anticlimatic.

You have to admit Ramona is capable of setting very healthy boundaries for herself. She doesn't let anyone push her around.

She stands her ground when appropriate, yet she's capable of not holding a grudge at the same time.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:20 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,745,757 times
Ramona gave the best line all night "Maybe she has been hanging out with Kelly too long" regarding Jill's blase arrival at the house as if nothing happened! Someone gets it and its Ramona!

Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,185,103 times
Jill deserves what she got, the ***** should have called, Luann knew it and she knew it too, she was being selfish and stupid. If she had called they may or may not have invited her to come, but there wouldn't be all the stupid drama. Where is all this "mother's wisdom" she is supposed to have? Who would buy an advice book by this woman?

Old 05-27-2010, 10:34 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,664,527 times
Watching it now.

Yenta Jill IS A NARCISSIST!! Holy crap! oh and there she went BOOM on the ice!!! But back to the St. John situation. WOW ... she has the nerve to act verklempt when NOBODY fell over backwards happy to see her??? And Bawbee ... dude ... he acted almost as bad as she did. But I have to say that it was a glimmer of hope to see Yenta Jill actually LISTEN when Duhmona came to the party.

KellyHIEEEE ... she is really whacked out. On what ... who knows, but she is truly paranoid. Liked seeing IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT actually try to tell KellyHIEEE that she was out of line with the hobag comment and what a moron KellyHIEE is ... none of her friends have ever had Bethandthecity cater a party, therefore, she's not a chef? Wow! Hey KellyHIEEEE ... Bethandthecity cooks with more than gummi bears hunny bunny! And then seeing her WHINE ... WHINE like a 2 year old when Duhmona didn't want to talk to her at the party! Wow ... she truly is paranoid!

Seeing Fangface shake a shiver and shake was really sad. But how about Simon's smart outfit??? I about fell off the couch.

But yea, this show was rather anti-climatic, but look what it had to follow from last week??? Jerry Seinfeld on the aftershow is actually a lot more entertaining.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:36 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,745,757 times
By the way is this Jen woman a possible new housewife? We all know Bethenny is leaving which explains Sonja but does this mean Kelly is too cuckoo for the show and they will be replacing her with Jen?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:01 AM

36,645 posts, read 67,339,151 times
Kelly must be banging her head against the wall at these last 2 episodes...what a weirdo. I loved that lunch with Luann and Jill where you could see those 2 realizing that Kelly is crazy and they look like buffoons hanging out with her...Loved it.

Jill, Jill, Jill...how ridiculous was her little display at the Ice Rink-poetic justice that she fell on her fanny. Stick to window treatments dear.

Luann can't sing.

Sonja-I actually like her now. At first I thought she was a middle-aged Nymphomaniac, but that trip to the islands showed a very kind and giving side to her.

Ramona-is becoming my favorite(who ever thought that would happen???)

Its so interesting to see how circumstances have caused Ramona, Bethenny and Alex to become such good friends-its evident in several episodes.

Anyway..can't wait till next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV