Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,088 times

Advertisements

i dont like kelly on the show, and shame on bravo for letting her continue. the show would be fine without her because she's NOT entertaining, she is annoying, and it gives me a headache listening to her speak!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 09:54 AM

848 posts, read 1,952,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
Me either.

I wouldn't expect Kelly to recognize the aftermath of her actions as negative or psychotic, but her PR agent should be capable of re-directing her behavior.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM

367 posts, read 415,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I was studying Bethany's face during Reunion II. It's not her jaws that make her face look weird. It's her lack of cheekbones. It's her anti-cheekbones. They are worse than not there. They are imploded on her face. That's why her face has the shape of an hour glass. I've NEVER seen someone with an hour glass shaped face. Most pictures have her smiling because that's the only way she can give herself the appearance of cheekbones. If she had prominant cheekbones, nobody would notice or comment on her jaw line.
OK, you just completely broke down Bethenny's facial structure. ROFLMAO!!

I never really noticed her facial structure (I actually think she is very attractive - just sometimes looked a little too thin and implant-ish before she got pregnant) before she was pregnant.

Cheekbones or no cheekbones, she's a pretty lady!

Old 06-16-2010, 10:10 AM

367 posts, read 415,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Omarossa is just another full blown narcissist.
True - but I think the whole Omarosa thing was staged/scripted - this is a character that she developed. It worked, made her into a household name (well, except for the person who asked who she was, LOL) - even if an unlikeable one. One of my good friends went to Harvard Business School with her (before the Apprentice) and said she was just a normal person there, LOL.

But with Kellie, she is just truly crazy. I don't think any of her antics were staged or an act ... she really has mental issues!

Old 06-16-2010, 10:39 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Hollow View Post
Me either.

I wouldn't expect Kelly to recognize the aftermath of her actions as negative or psychotic, but her PR agent should be capable of re-directing her behavior.
yes, instead of giving her a script to memorize. they're making her look even worse by trying to use the "systematic bullying" crap. her words on interviews and her blogs are guided by PR.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:56 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I was studying Bethany's face during Reunion II. It's not her jaws that make her face look weird. It's her lack of cheekbones. It's her anti-cheekbones. They are worse than not there. They are imploded on her face. That's why her face has the shape of an hour glass. I've NEVER seen someone with an hour glass shaped face. Most pictures have her smiling because that's the only way she can give herself the appearance of cheekbones. If she had prominant cheekbones, nobody would notice or comment on her jaw line.
Bethenny has what we tend to call the "Kennedy-chin". I always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Maria Shriver-Schwarzenegger when she was a bit younger. Bethenny is pretty with a knockout body to me, so to each his/her own!

Old 06-16-2010, 10:58 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,353,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
yes, instead of giving her a script to memorize. they're making her look even worse by trying to use the "systematic bullying" crap. her words on interviews and her blogs are guided by PR.
Yes indeed. In her TV appearances, her blogs, her tweets - she keeps repeating ALL the same phrases/spin over and over. She most definitely was coached and scripted by PR hacks. And was told NOT to go off message. She is not speaking for herself, but spinning the truth to save her reputation and role on the show. Bravo needs to pull the plug now and see that she gets some help. Or at the very least, not renew her contract until she proves she is getting psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:04 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMAZBOI4U View Post
Bethenny has what we tend to call the "Kennedy-chin". I always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Maria Shriver-Schwarzenegger when she was a bit younger. Bethenny is pretty with a knockout body to me, so to each his/her own!
Honestly, she reminds me of Michael Jackson sometimes.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that someone should help Kelly out. It's getting to be really sad. But for all we know, she does have a diagnosis and is under someone's care and this is the best she gets.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Honestly, she reminds me of Michael Jackson sometimes.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that someone should help Kelly out. It's getting to be really sad. But for all we know, she does have a diagnosis and is under someone's care and this is the best she gets.
hahahahaha!!!! That's a horrible comparison, poor Bethenny.lol

Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMAZBOI4U View Post
Bethenny has what we tend to call the "Kennedy-chin". I always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Maria Shriver-Schwarzenegger when she was a bit younger.
No way. Maria Shriver has cheekbones. Bethany has NO cheekbones whatsoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV