Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2010, 12:47 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,795,598 times

Advertisements

There is nothing wrong with Kelly except that she is not very bright and that intimidates her when she is around the other accomplished women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 12:51 PM

848 posts, read 1,952,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
There is nothing wrong with Kelly except that she is not very bright and that intimidates her when she is around the other accomplished women.
Stupid does not necessarily equal paranoid and/or an auditory processing problem (as suggested by others)

She always has difficulty with layered activity, i.e., background noise, multiple voices, conversational speed, volume, etc.

It's more than simply being a dodo.

Old 06-19-2010, 12:58 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,353,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I know......right. But D'amn someone has to help the critter.
I bet a lot of psychiatrist or those up for the challenge would love to figure this weird bird out.
Here's one that tried. Interesting reading.A Real Housewife's View | Just another WordPress.com site

Old 06-19-2010, 01:06 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
LMAO I love that we are all trying to diagnosis Koo-Koo Kelly as we are ALL convinced that she just ain't right
It's Unamimous!~ Five diffrent people are not gonna tell you the same lie, Kelly is Koo-Koo for Cocoa Puffs!

Tried to rep you G but, the system would let me

Old 06-19-2010, 01:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Default Bethenny on leaving or staying on the show

Bethenny Won’t Return to Housewives — Without Some Changes - PEOPLE TV Watch

LOL--she wants cast changes.........aka as FIRE KOOKOOKELLY!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Here's one that tried. Interesting reading.A Real Housewife's View | Just another WordPress.com site

wow.........very good article.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:36 PM

848 posts, read 1,952,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bethenny Won’t Return to Housewives — Without Some Changes - PEOPLE TV Watch

LOL--she wants cast changes.........aka as FIRE KOOKOOKELLY!
I don't think Kelly is the only one she'd like to see disappear in a poof of smoke. The other is Jill, and I don't see BRAVO giving her the boot. She's too strong an anchor.

Maybe Bethenny getting her own show was the trade-off for keeping Jill?

Old 06-19-2010, 01:39 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,610,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
Hmmm...don't know about the being clumsy or an odd posture. She couldn't have booked any jobs as a model, if she couldn't walk down the runway properly.
I'd give a thumbs up for displaying all the other symptoms though. Very interesting Pippy.

I'm still betting on her having some sort of traumatic event that happened in 1979. Which would explain her age regressive characteristics.... twirling her hair, binge eating candy, slouching and pouting on the couch, using words from the 70's like "Hoebag", and her constant contridictions. She is stuck being a 12 year old, who is not emotionally able to handle the company of strong women her own age.
...which is why she constantly comments on not being used to being around asertive, intellectual, and profesdsionally driven women.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Hollow View Post
I don't think Kelly is the only one she'd like to see disappear in a poof of smoke. The other is Jill, and I don't see BRAVO giving her the boot. She's too strong an anchor.

Maybe Bethenny getting her own show was the trade-off for keeping Jill?

I disagree. I think Bethenny totally understands Jill and can even tolerate her now that B herself is so over Jill. I don't think Bethenny can tolerate the craziness of KooKooKelly though.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 PM

1,833 posts, read 3,348,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I am a medical transcriptionist, and frequently I am typing psych notes. I have truly believed she had some form of schizophrenia just based on what I type. Glad this is reaffirmed by someone with a psych degree.

I think Bravo needs to wise up and help this woman get the mental health assistance that she so clearly needs rather than put her back on the show. JMHO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV