Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2011, 09:53 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
What and Cindy get up in the middle of the night to take care of her own children

Simon is right about his song "I'm Real" - he is really a bad singer He makes Kim Z from RHWOATL sound like someone who could win a Grammy Award
I have 3 kids all under 6 and I would have given anything to have had a nanny. At night, especially #3 was horrific. No kidding, even with a husband it wS rough I was slightly crazed from lack of sleep. You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley. Without a dad to help you must have other resources, especially when u work FT. Kids dont care who rocks them to sleep as long as they're rcking. Sometimes moms sanity takes priority with fussy kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 10:29 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I agree. Avery has always seemed like a good kid. Something about Mario puts me off. I'm waiting for the News Flash anytime now

Marios puts me off a bit, too. I can't put my finger on it --- whether it be his arrogance, unfriendliness with other cast members or that he just doesn't seem to be "involved".

I do remember, though, the episode when Avery went to work with him and he did seem to be very interested in teaching her the business and seriously listened to her ideas. Also, in the episode when Ramona was taking Avery and her friends to a school dance and took them all out to the salon to get their hair done? All the kids were happy to see Mario and seemed very comfortable with him, so maybe he is involved in Avery's life.

I don't know --- and from the way he is, I doubt we'll ever find out.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:19 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,316,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post

Betheny's low calorie margarita wasn't all that revolutionary of an idea either - on the surface - but she put her own spin on it, and made it work, and now she's what? $250 million richer?
No kidding- I've been ordering tequila and lime on the rocks for years...the 'skinny margaritia'. Marketing!

Old 05-15-2011, 12:24 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,276,538 times
I was at Carrabba's tonight. As soon as I sat down I noticed an advertisement on the table for their "new" Skinny Cosmo and Skinny Rita. I thought, "And here we go, everyone's getting in on it now."

What Bethenny did was market a bottled drink to women. Before that it wasn't really done and most in the biz thought it wouldn't work. Boy, were they ever wrong.

Yeah, Bethenny is an emotional mess all the way to the bank. She looks pretty darn happy to me.

But hey, some people will keep telling themselves that she's a wreck because it makes them feel better about themselves. The truth is no one's life is perfect, it's what you make of it and she truly has made it into something stellar.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:02 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I have 3 kids all under 6 and I would have given anything to have had a nanny. At night, especially #3 was horrific. No kidding, even with a husband it wS rough I was slightly crazed from lack of sleep. You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley. Without a dad to help you must have other resources, especially when u work FT. Kids dont care who rocks them to sleep as long as they're rcking. Sometimes moms sanity takes priority with fussy kids.
I am not negating the use or having a nanny but she has a gaggle of nannies

I see nannies interact more with the children and she does.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:18 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,962 times
Just read in today's paper (NY Post) that Bravo is seriously considering replacing ALL the NYC Housewives and hiring a new cast of REAL upscale NYC women who live in "$10 million penthouse apartments".

What a putdown to our current cast members!!!!!

Old 05-15-2011, 02:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
probably true--what you posted. But from what I've seen Bethenny is an emotional shambles and needs to get a grip so she can enjoy her success and her baby,husband and life. So many people reach their success goals yet never,ever enjoy it or realize they've done well.
Bethenny needs to chill big time,relax and let go of the ghosts.

guess though she will be ok until or unless Jason gets so depressed/sad/sick of her that he spends all day on the couch playing video games

Old 05-16-2011, 04:20 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Officiating a swim meet all weekend, birthday parties, hospital visits ... rough 4 days ... just got to this week's show, so here we go:

Yenta Yapper was actually not a horrible old cow this week ... I'm serious. Look, it's just in her genes to yap like Ginger, she's always been that way. I thought her conversation with Punk Rock Cindy was sweet how she opened up about regretting not having more babies. I do love how Yenta Yapper and Duhmona say the same thing about each other ... everyone is making excuses for their behavior "oh that's just <insert name>". I do see Yenta Yapper trying to make a change. She seems to be more cognizant of other people's feelings. Golf claps, cautious golf claps. I thought she looked great in her costume. Getting the girls whittled down has made a difference.

IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT, KellyHIEEEEEE, Fangface ... all hovered this week around the action. Not entirely sure when this IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT/Yenta Yapper kabal started, but that conversation in the limo may prove to be very interesting this week. I really wish someone would call an exterminator to remove that varmint off IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT'S chest ... that thing is HIDEOUS!!!

Fangface did look stunning as a brunette. It draws attention away from those choppers and small mouth. BoySimon is like a gnat ... he buzzes and buzzes while people wave their hands to get him away ...

Sexpot is a twitissist (twit/narcissist hybrid) ... totally and truly. This pathetic tramp cannot do anything for others. Oh, she claims to want to throw parties for others, blah blah blah, but all she wants is for people to gather and admire her and her bruised tush. Yea, she forgot the rest of her costume .... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight sexpot! She just wanted everyone to see that she enjoys a little spankin' here and there because she's so *&^%$#@ hot. And it sounds like this little shindig of hers was held in the basement of some restaurant ... this woman is nothing but white trash. I did like the designer, Martin ... something ... is that right ... he was a sweetie and I'm sure he's giving her the dickens behind her back for what a dumb bunny she is! I think she fancies herself as a modern day Marie Antoinnette, the way she treats people and expects everyone to serve her. I can't believe any family would let their son/daughter stay with her. She's terrible.

Duhmona ... ah the dunken Duhmona. Mario really needs to man up here for the sake of their daughter. Duhmona is a complete embarassment and needs to put down the Pinot Grigio and focus on her family. She's a drunk. I'm on team Yenta Yapper in this feud. And it sounds like it's going to be Sexpot and Duhmona vs. the world by the end of this season.

I think Punk Rock Cindy is incompentent as a mother. She seems very controlled and doesn't do well thinking on her feet. Sorry,but babies are TOUGH!!! The babydaddy is gay and probably dated or had a one nighter with Howie and Howie can't be in the same room anymore.

She can't even bathe her babies? Wow ... and 4 nannies around the clock so she doesn't have to wake up with them? We all thought DingDong was bad!!!! It's a shame when women have show babies. She should have just bought some animatronic babies to carry around ... they have on/off switches. They aren't even from her eggs ... those kids are babydaddy's and a donors and she cooked 'em. I thought Kevin was much more at ease with them if Punk Rock Cindy would let him! I wonder if she's ever without someone to help her with the kids???? Can't wait till they start calling the nannies "mommy" and assume that Punk Rock Cindy is just the hired help!

Old 05-16-2011, 09:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,603,239 times
Quote:
guess though she will be ok until or unless Jason gets so depressed/sad/sick of her that he spends all day on the couch playing video games
This thread isn't about Bethenny, but since you brought it up... Bethenny and Jason seem happy together. And the only one who can operate a stereo system (much less a Playstation) is Julie. When have we ever seen Jason playing video games? They've dealt with a lot of stress being on a reality show and getting married and having a baby right after, not to mention Bethenny filming a TV show across the country. If they can pull through that and still be happy together and in love, I think they're going to be ok.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Just read in today's paper (NY Post) that Bravo is seriously considering replacing ALL the NYC Housewives and hiring a new cast of REAL upscale NYC women who live in "$10 million penthouse apartments".

What a putdown to our current cast members!!!!!
YES!!! Now that would be interesting. Most of these HW's (on all the locations) are not really high class and broke as EVAH! BH's Lisa and Adrienne are the only one's I think are crazy rich and WITH class
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV