Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2009, 08:44 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times

Advertisements

I love the NYC crew, the new wife is pretty. It's too early to really give an honest feedback about the new season. Oh yeah the shack Alex and Simon rented was horrid on the outside, the inside was a bit country/shabby not too bad. But I bet you any money if and when the other girls see it they're gonna snicker about that lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Does anyone else get People Magazine? I just breezed through mine and they did a thing on the NYC "ladies". It has them all at a table looking like they are playfully fighting. All look like they are laughing or smiling except Alex, who has this fifully serious fangy look on her face with a cake server in her hand with it pointed downward at Duhmona's head ... it looks really really scary. I can't find the pic on the web ... I'll keep looking.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I watched my tivo'd episode yesterday afternoon ... wow, this season is going to be completely psycho!

AlexSimon are positively the 2 most horrible people on this show. Those kids of theirs are completely out of control ... did you see how she was holding him in the backseat? Yea, there were cameras in the front seat, then freaking rent an SUV you idiots!!!! Frank wasn't in a carseat! And that rental???? And the sliding door for the pool? And then the whole tv rant by Alex ... man, she is completely batsh^%. Jealous of Jill ... yea right. I've always maintained that people who speak like that are really speaking into a mirror. I've never seen more jealous wannabes than AlexSimon. Alex's fangs ... Alex's fangs!!!!

Bethandthecity .. she's on this show why? Anyone catch her new b00bies and lipo'd belly? Her head is getting more and more square shaped as we go along. She's more of a character than a real person. Again, she's on the show why????

Jill is basically the same. Bawbee is a saint. I really like him. Those 2 are the most in tune couple on the show.

The Countesssssssssssssss ... she's really threatened by the new "wife". She's writing a book on etiquette, but thinks nothing of backing out of a promise she made to Jill and says nothing about it??? She gets up in Jill's grill about how to handle the Page 6 thing, but she doesn't hold her children to the same standard? Jill was wrong to just let that one go. She should have called the Countesssssssssssssssssssss on her poor manners.

Duhmona ... she's 52 people! She looks awesome for 52!!!! But those googly eyes are just too much. She's a case study for the people at the show "Lie to Me". All her emotions and future moves can be seen by her googly eyes. And why is she so askeered of AlexSimon? Seriously, she absolutely frightened of them. Is she still bunched up over the nude photos?

The new wife is going to be awesome. Looks like she is going to go to the mat with Bethandthecity and I, for one am going to love seeing it. She needs to be dropped a couple pegs.
Wow Ramona is 52?!?! Damn she does look good!

Old 02-22-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Wow Ramona is 52?!?! Damn she does look good!
Yea ... she's 52 years old! Everyone else is in their 30's or early 40's. She must have had Avery in her late 30's. Wonder how old Mario is? Bet he's a cougar catch.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:25 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
i watched it last night. I never really got into it but being sick I had it recorded so I thought might as well

Alex and Simon are two of the UGLIEST people EVER! Thank goodness they got each other. EWW! They just "Fugly". And their attitudes are just as fugly. That house they rented............. okay. Hmm, PAINT! Then their REAL house in NYC. MESSY!!!! I mean NASTY MESSY! They sure are not holding any cocktail parties for the upper crust of NYC there.

Whatsohername that had the benefit........... I could NOT listen to her go on for too long. But, her saying she "was jealous" of Alex and Simon........ LOVED IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BEAUTIFUL! Just to give them something to shut'em up.

That supermodel.............. is she REALLY still doing high end modeling? I highly doubt it. I don't even recognize her name at all. And the....... "I am around a LOT of men.......... a LOT of men............ a LOT of men..........". Okay, we get it, your around a LOT of men.

Bethany....... so she has "skinnygirls cocktails". What are they? That was cute though. I need some drinks that are not fattening

Romana ........ she is the blonde, right? She is pretty. I actually kinda liked her the best out of all of them. She seemed more REAL. So she slipped out of the party. I can dig that. No biggie. She just felt more comfortable not having to deal w/ the others petty pityness right then. It might not have been the time or place for it. If I was having some benefit cocktail party w/ a lot of high class people I would NOT want some catty fight breaking out that I was in the middle of happening. So she avoided it.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:51 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
LOL-your post was funny.
a lot of men,a lot of men............we get it!! LOL Her ex husband is supposed to be a well known model photographer. Think he allegedly took Tyra Banks first pics. He's an older guy and pops in on America's Next Top Model sometimes.
OT-hope you feel better soon. Everyone in my house is in some stage of recovery from whatever this crud going around is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
i watched it last night. I never really got into it but being sick I had it recorded so I thought might as well

Alex and Simon are two of the UGLIEST people EVER! Thank goodness they got each other. EWW! They just "Fugly". And their attitudes are just as fugly. That house they rented............. okay. Hmm, PAINT! Then their REAL house in NYC. MESSY!!!! I mean NASTY MESSY! They sure are not holding any cocktail parties for the upper crust of NYC there.

Whatsohername that had the benefit........... I could NOT listen to her go on for too long. But, her saying she "was jealous" of Alex and Simon........ LOVED IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BEAUTIFUL! Just to give them something to shut'em up.

That supermodel.............. is she REALLY still doing high end modeling? I highly doubt it. I don't even recognize her name at all. And the....... "I am around a LOT of men.......... a LOT of men............ a LOT of men..........". Okay, we get it, your around a LOT of men.

Bethany....... so she has "skinnygirls cocktails". What are they? That was cute though. I need some drinks that are not fattening

Romana ........ she is the blonde, right? She is pretty. I actually kinda liked her the best out of all of them. She seemed more REAL. So she slipped out of the party. I can dig that. No biggie. She just felt more comfortable not having to deal w/ the others petty pityness right then. It might not have been the time or place for it. If I was having some benefit cocktail party w/ a lot of high class people I would NOT want some catty fight breaking out that I was in the middle of happening. So she avoided it.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:08 PM

I think it's safe to say that each of these "ladies" has an agenda.

Yenta Jill-promote Zarin fabrics
Duhoma-show how fantastic a 52 year old can look, googly eyes and all
Countessssssssssssssss-She's the ringleader ... she's the reason the show exists
Bethandthecity-promote her business
Alex-the truly scary one. She has nothing to promote except her delusion that THIS is what it will take for her family to be taken seriously
Kelly-She's the craftiest one of all. She doesn't need this at all. She's there to do nothing but push buttons and quite honestly, she could care less about the show. She hates women, everything about them. You could really see it when she "caught up" with the countessssssssssssss at Bobby Van's ... she was just there because she had to be for the show and then her condescending attitude with not drinking during the day .... what a B!!!! She's the kind of person who spends and entire evening rolling her eyes at everyone because they just aren't as cool as her. Dang, I wish I could live like that!

Old 02-22-2009, 11:29 PM

The countess is my favorite, I don't know why I just love her!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:19 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
LuAnn seemed kind of desperate and "like me, please like me!" to Kelly. When she and Kelly met for a drink (well, LuAnn drank), LuAnn comes off like they're tight, but Kelly says it's awkward because they don't even know each other. That cracked me up! Bet the ol' Countess flipped when she heard THAT!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
LuAnn seemed kind of desperate and "like me, please like me!" to Kelly. When she and Kelly met for a drink (well, LuAnn drank), LuAnn comes off like they're tight, but Kelly says it's awkward because they don't even know each other. That cracked me up! Bet the ol' Countess flipped when she heard THAT!
Now if LuAnn were a guy ... Kelly would have been a happy camper. Just watch her throughout the season .. Kelly hates girls, they are competition, she just doesn't have time for people who don't worship her, and I'm not being catty when I say that ... I'd love to live her life! There are some women who feel that having girlfriends validates them, not Kelly, she's validated by being worshipped by men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV