Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 04:31 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymomof3 View Post
I still laugh when I think of her saying, "This is not the Plaza Hotel, this is MOROCCO!!!!"
Lol, I thought that was a very reasonable thing to say given the behavior of some of the ladies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 09:36 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymomof3 View Post
I still laugh when I think of her saying, "This is not the Plaza Hotel, this is MOROCCO!!!!"
No, no.... "This is NOT the Plaza Hotel. This is MoROCco" (with disgust and disdain in her voice)

Quote:
Simmer down, Pocohontas.
OMG!!! That is too, too funny!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 05:17 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
PocaCOUNTESS ...

Old 06-22-2011, 05:34 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
PocaCOUNTESS ...
AAAAACK!!!! This is hilarious!!! This HAS to be her new name!!!!!

ROFL!!!! Great one!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 09:26 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,602,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Lol, I thought that was a very reasonable thing to say given the behavior of some of the ladies!
I believed Ramona/Sonja/Alex when they said they weren't told when dinner was. Her saying that about the plaza was just silly. I'm sure fancy hotels like the plaza exist in Morocco. I just think it's funny how she refers to the whole of Morocco instead of the city where they were. That would be like me saying "This is not the plaza hotel, this is WYOMING!"

Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
I agree. I think that IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT relied on the hotel staff to tell the others when dinner was going to be served, because ... well, dahling, it wouldn't be proper for HER to tell HER guests. Or maybe Bravo told the staff to not tell them to stir up some drama.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:14 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
So the last show was about parties. It was nice to see them doing something other than fight with each other. Well, they did but not so much face to face combat.
Jills's surprise party: That poor magician guy. The Countless and Ramoana totally ignored him. Rude. I thought it was funny Ramoana thought the Countless was a transvestite when she dressed up to *cough* sing to Jill.
Avery's sweet 16 party. Of course Ramoana had to have her friend and Pinot there. And those were seats not beds. So the party was for Ramoana as well as Avery.
Victoria's Party: Hers was more like a teenager party except the Countless and her friends were there too. I thought that was weird. Can't you fame ho's let your kids have some attention too?
Simon getting hypnotized was interesting. My MIL quit smoking after 40 years this way. It didn't work for me. But I did stop on my own in my own way thank God!
I watched WWH and Jill was on and a caller asked her about why she is so mean and thought she said she was going to change and of course Jill glossed over it saying change takes a long time to do. She's so fake!

Old 06-24-2011, 09:40 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,602,293 times
I think Ramona and Jill should just agree that they don't get along and not be friends. Because the snide comments will never end no matter how many times they make up! Ramona with the "my diamonds aren't big enough" impression of Jill. And then Jill's comments at Avery's party. It's so ridiculous; I wonder if they'll be 80 and still picking at each other and claiming to be good friends. It's like that saying, with friends like that who needs enemies?

Old 06-24-2011, 03:25 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
I'm really starting to miss Bethenny. You can just tell there is something missing to this season. Cindy has brought nothing and the others aren't as entertaining. Bravo, PLEASE bring Bethenny back!

Whose party did y'all prefer? I liked Victoria's more....gotta say, LuAnn's planners had it more together. Avery's seemed a bit bland, but probably would've been more crunk if she got her way and Ramona and company had left. Poor Avery.

EDIT: Off topic, but whoever repped me, thank you!!! You eternally lit my dark C-D path

Last edited by IBrakeforTailgaters; 06-24-2011 at 04:33 PM..

Old 06-24-2011, 04:34 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Whose party did y'all prefer? I liked Victoria's more....gotta say, LuAnn's planners had it more together. Avery's seemed a bit bland, but probably would've been more crunk if she got her way and Ramona and company had left. Poor Avery.
I don't know which one I would have preferred - they both looked cool! But Jill's comment that Ramona spent three times as much to turn that room into a club, instead of just booking a real club? That might sway me a little... It was definitely pretty though!

As for the girls, the way it was edited, LuAnn's daughter came off as gorgeous and truly fashionable, and she was shown thanking her Mom, and hugging her - and she seemed grateful and excited. While Ramona's daughter got the ungrateful spoiled girl edit, and she looked less NYC glamour, and more pageant girl with that dress. Who knows what the girls are like in real life, but Bravo's editing certainly made a statement about them both!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV