Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2011, 09:18 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times

Advertisements

So on tonights show:
I hate to admit this but The Countless is right. Ramona and Sonja are hypcocrites. Not wanting to be in the music video because it would send 'the wrong message for their daughters'. Give me a break. Ramona with turtle time, getting drunk on pinot hootch and shooting off her big mouth all the time. And Sonja with her boobs and azz hanging out all over the place and acting like a ho around men and talking about peaking order.
And Alex was all about social climbing in season one but now she's changed; don't mess with me I'm from Brooklyn, I'll cut you! She got all ghetto and stuff.
And it was rude for Cindy to take a business call conference while at Sonja's for breakfast. Sonja should have thrown the food and toaster oven at her.
Jill is so obnoxius. I wish the music producer would have told her to shut it. And does this woman ever stop yapping or whining? The Countless's new song is almost as obnoxius as Jill.
And Ramona thinks she's PG next week? She's 54! She's not knocked up, she's just going thru menopause!

Last edited by rxgrrl; 07-14-2011 at 09:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 09:20 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,962 times
How absolutely RUDE was Cindy tonight???? How are you going to have a conference call in the middle of a breakfast get-together in someone's home???

I'm glad the blondes didn't participate in Luann's video. She was only looking to use them to promote her silly video.

"Don't pull a Ramona" LOL!!! Mario was kind of rude for talking about coming "all the way out to Brooklyn". Hey, I don't like Brooklyn, either, but if I were invited to an art party and agreed to attend, I certainly wouldn't complain about it!

OMG... next week is the finale!!!! And Ramona may be pregnant????? Maybe that's the "other woman" the fortune teller was speaking of! A new baby girl!!! (I seriously doubt she's pregnant, though!)

Old 07-14-2011, 09:25 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,355,367 times
Just for fun, I thought I would chronicle all the classy, elegant moves by the Countless tonight.

1. When she greets Ramona she says she's fine "except for having to come all the way across town to meet with her". How gracious!

2. Stirs her beverage with the spoon in her fist instead of in her thumb and forefinger with the wrist bent. Tres Elegant!

3. Clanks the spoon against the sides of the cup. So refined!

4. Browbeats Ramona and talks over her. And mocks her behind her back. So kind!

5. Name drops about "my good friend, Princess Something". Very tasteful!

We little people can all learn so much from her.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:31 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,849 times
So next week's promos have Ramona taking a pregnancy test. O--------- lord, is anyone holding their breathe? Is it just me or does anyone else think she is going through menopause? The cat fight between LuAnne & Ramona was CLASSIC! BTW, the Countess' video was SUPER LAME!

Last edited by bayarea-girl; 07-14-2011 at 09:53 PM..

Old 07-14-2011, 09:58 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,429 times
I think if she was pregnant and/or had a baby/gave up a baby, we would have heard about it via the tabloids by now.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
So on tonights show:
I hate to admit this but The Countless is right. Ramona and Sonja are hypcocrites. Not wanting to be in the music video because it would send 'the wrong message for their daughters'. Give me a break. Ramona with turtle time, getting drunk on pinot hootch and shooting off her big mouth all the time. And Sonja with her boobs and azz hanging out all over the place and acting like a ho around men and talking about peaking order.

And Alex was all about social climbing in season one but now she's changed; don't mess with me I'm from Brooklyn, I'll cut you! She got all ghetto and stuff.
Ramona and Alex didn't do Luann's video because she's such a witch-w+b to them and they hate her for it. Sonja didn't do it because she's become Ramona's follower.

Quote:
And it was rude for Cindy to take a business call conference while at Sonja's for breakfast. Sonja should have thrown the food and toaster oven at her.
Cindy is so over Sonja and has stopped trying to be polite and is only cordial to Sonja because it takes Cindy less energy to be nice than to be mean.

Quote:
Jill is so obnoxius. I wish the music producer would have told her to shut it. And does this woman ever stop yapping or whining?
I sort of like hearing Jill's advice because I think she *sometimes* has good ideas (but is not an expert on EVERYTHING by far). But I can see how that would get on others' nerves.

Quote:
And Ramona thinks she's PG next week? She's 54! She's not knocked up, she's just going thru menopause!
Agreed. LOL this show is running out of ways to be dramatic.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
So next week's promos have Ramona taking a pregnancy test. O--------- lord, is anyone holding their breathe? Is it just me or does anyone else think she is going through menopause? The cat fight between LuAnne & Ramona was CLASSIC! BTW, the Countess' video was SUPER LAME!
I liked that the C(u)ntess argued with Ramona bc they're so perfectly matched. LOL. All snide, subtle low blows until Ramona took off the gloves and threw Luann's cheating husband in her face. LOL

Old 07-14-2011, 10:22 PM

819 posts, read 3,207,912 times
So Luann stole Keisha's act?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:00 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,629,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdotAllen View Post
So Luann stole Keisha's act?
Why anyone would steal Kesha's act is beyond me. Kesha is so classless, it's odd that someone who claims they have class would want to model her "singing career" after Kesha.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:59 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post

Cindy is so over Sonja and has stopped trying to be polite and is only cordial to Sonja because it takes Cindy less energy to be nice than to be mean.

Cindy is just plain rude. She shouldn't have accepted the breakfast date if she planned on being rude and obnoxious, having a conference call in someone else's home. She probably just did it to get air time. Cindy is a very strange bird as is her brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV