Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 04:53 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times

Advertisements

Jill was green with envy when they started talking about Bethenney's millions! That was the best part!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 06:30 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
And that was part one of the reunion! Part two is next Monday. I wonder if it will be 90 minutes? *shudder* I don't think I can handle anymore. These women are beasts (to quote Andy).

Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 PM

992 posts, read 2,373,229 times
Beasts! Andy nailed it!

I thought Cindy was having convulsions on the sofa when she was trying to talk. Her chicklet teeth make me want to chew gum.

I do like Jill's hair...that's about all I like about her. She's so wretched.

I do think Sonja is just really gorgeous. She is a very beautiful woman.

Alex...I feel so badly for her; sometimes she seems so self assured and other times it's just so awkward to watch her. I do like her, because I think she is pretty genuine, but she needs to go; this show is making her hateful. The other ladies pick on her and disrespect her so openly, I feel badly for her. Yet, she continues to be a part of this nonsense.

Jill calling her an "effing b" was absolutely disgusting. Makes for good TV, but I wonder how many friends these ladies are going to lose over this nonsense.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:19 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
These women are a disgusting mess, I hope they realize people watch them because it makes up feel good about our lives to see such train wrecks, and not because anyone admires them. In general I seem to be favoring the blondes on this reunion part one, only because they seem more real, but Ramona needs to shut the F up about parenting, I would be so embarrassed if she were my mother, she's in no place to be throwing stones.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:45 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
So you specifically remember that before you peed on the sick your boobs were more tender than a normal period? Wow, that is interesting (diplomatically speaking)... Perhaps I've been pregnant more than you. She was 5 days late? I still think her memory failed her and She was wishful thinking.

Like I said, I remember EVERYTHING about it. EVERYTHING. I knew I was pregnant within a few days of missing my period. The "feeling" I had was much different that normal. I didn't need the stick to tell me anything; the stick merely confirmed what I already knew.

You've been pregnant more than me.... Are you going to tell me you remember NOTHING? If you were to become pregnant today, you wouldn't remember signs or signals from your other pregnancies before taking the stick test? Wow, that is interesting (diplomatically speaking, of course).

Ramona's memory didn't fail her --- she writes everything down. Everything. She knows when her period is due. She was 5 days late and had signs/symptoms similar to when she was pregnant with Avery. The result could have been part wishful thinking, part truly believing she might be pregnant. I'm not going to judge her.

Now, can we get back on topic?

Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,410,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Here's one statement I caught in the reunion that I'm very curious about. When Ramona and Luann were arguing about how they raise their kids (honestly, Ramona should have just shut up), Ramona made a comment that Victoria went through 4 schools in 4 years, implying that Victoria got kicked out of school and had to switch 4 times.

Victoria seems like a really nice kid -- I wonder what gives? Also, these kids go to ultra-elite private schools costing upwards of $50K per school year, so I wonder what happened? If she got kicked out? Or did she not fit in with the other kids and asked to move to a new school? Or couldn't keep up? I would love to know!
Here's the answer.

'Real Housewives of New York' star LuAnn de Lesseps' daughter caught in drug video on YouTube - New York Daily News

Old 07-26-2011, 11:00 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Neil Patrick Harris said watching the reunion was like having a migraine. I agree.

The only one that came off not too bad was Sonja but she was a train wreck for some of the season, especially regarding "pecking order" and putting on airs. They are all just terrible. I use to kind of feel bad for Alex but she gets in the middle of everything. And Cindy is just so anti-social. She's right a lot of the time but taking that call was ridiculous and she just can't manage to apologize. Kelly lives in Kellyland where the world is wrong and she is always right. LuAnn, Jill and Ramona all try to act above it all while being passive-aggressive and getting in their constant digs.

Just yuck.

I'm glad I started watching the Jersey franchise. They are much more fun.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Um. If I even approached speaking to a friend/colleague/family member they way they speak to each other (or vice versa - ESPECIALLY if someone spoke to me this way), that would be the end of the friendship.

It's rude, tasteless, bitchy...omg...I can't even imagine what Jill said! Calling someone that in public to their face?

All the money in the world and these women can't buy themselves some manners?

Old 07-27-2011, 01:23 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Um. If I even approached speaking to a friend/colleague/family member they way they speak to each other (or vice versa - ESPECIALLY if someone spoke to me this way), that would be the end of the friendship.
I SOOOO agree with you! No one in my life acts like that - in public or in private. And if they did? I can't even imagine it?

Quote:
I can't even imagine what Jill said! Calling someone that in public to their face?
That particular moment didn't bother me at all, because it was so cut and dried, and it was clear that Jill was just done with Alex. Using the F-word gets people's attention - but really, if she hadn't used that word, and had just called Alex a plain old witch, no one would have batted an eyelash - but add the F-word - and suddenly it's a moment worth commenting on.

Alex rolling her eyes, insinuating that anyone who disagreed with her was an idiot? I found that offensive.

Ramona poke, poke, poking LuAnn over her parenting skills? I found that hard to watch.

All the women yelling over each other, and not letting each other even finish a thought? That was offensive - and definitely migraine-inducing!

But Jill using the F-word to describe her feelings for Alex - I didn't find that offensive.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:26 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:

It's rude, tasteless, bitchy...omg...I can't even imagine what Jill said! Calling someone that in public to their face?

All the money in the world and these women can't buy themselves some manners?

As "The Countess" says... Money can't buy you class......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV