Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2011, 10:08 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times

Advertisements

Yes I do think ramoany has a career. The rest dont. Oh and I was a model in my youth and I was also a retail clerk and I will tell you modeling is not hard work comparatively speaking. Now being a good mom? That's hard work.

Jill is so sick in her head. When they showed her nasty comment clips it reminded me if how catty, petty, and insecure she is. Always downing others to make herself feel better. Saad old woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Ramona's work is a high priority in her life. Her businesses are thriving and she is on top of everything. They only film RHoNYC 3 months out of the year and aren't filming every single day. You're seeing what Bravo wants you to see. How interesting do you think it would be to see Ramona behind her desk or putting in orders or anything like that? Yaawwn.

Alex was working from the start. Right now, she was doing work from home and is now doing some modeling work (and, trust me, modeling IS work whether you think it is or not). Where do you think they (Alex and Simon) got the money to purchase and renovate a brownstone in Brooklyn, purchase Louis Vuitton, Chanel and all the other high-end designer stuff, were able to afford private school for their child (even though he didn't get in), etc.

Kelly was a model from way back. This is not new for her. She's not modeling as much now because of her age, but she was a model at one point in her life.

Jill.... who knows what she does at Zarin Fabrics. She claims to work there and now she has her copycat line of Spanx-like undergarments.

The only reason it seems to you more like Cindy is working and the others aren't is because they've shown Cindy's spa (nothing like free publicity) and she conducted a business call at Sonja's home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Ok I think Looseylu is neck deep in her denial. Saying she is not the agressor but is only defending herself shows she will portray herself as a perpetual victim all while victimizing and belittling others. She needs serious therapy. Also when they gang up on Alex for turning red when she gets upset is ridiculous and borders on racist. Many northern euro ethnicities turn red when drinking, or become excited. To insist she stop doing it would be no different then asking a black woman to stop growing her hair curly. They are just Soo nasty.

Old 08-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Oh and lousylooseylu needs a muzzle. She obviously thinks she is so much better than everyone but ESP Alex. The way those team brunette bytches continually railroaded and dismissed her. I would have slapped her upside the head.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
seriously the reunion show, most especially Part 2 was insane. Those women are a ridiculous spectacle. I couldn't take it and turned the channel. Kelly bugs me more than the rest of them though. She's stuck in her teen years and acts like a mean girl from Jr. High. I don't think she's advanced enough mentally for high school. And I wish she would get rid of that 70's hair style.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:37 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
How can anyone watch this and be on team brunette?
Good question. I have no idea. They are a bunch of witches, especially luann and jill. I thought it was funny on part I when luann told Cindy to jump in and speak when she got the chance, and Cindy said "Don't tell me what to do!" I guess she's not a luann fan either.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:53 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,539 times
Definitely time to retire Alex... She's just un-watchable at this point.

I truly hope the rumors are true, and that she's off the show next year. Everyone else is at least interesting, and even when they misbehave, there's still something watchable about them. But Alex adds nothing, and she's a shrew.

There are plenty of interesting women in NYC - it should be an easy task for the producers to find someone more fun!

Old 08-02-2011, 06:19 AM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I heard Alex and horse teeth Cindy are not coming back. Really I can't stand to watch any of these ******es anymore, except maybe Ramona.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:32 AM

220 posts, read 1,109,198 times
LuAnn's thesis that money can't buy you class was proven beyond any doubt during this season and especially during the reunion shows.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:41 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,981,130 times
Luann, Jill and Kelly are the same. They all project. What they accused Alex of doing is what they do. They use Alex as the scapegoat so they can justify their evil behavior. Everytime Alex and Luanne would have it out, Kelly would say something to Alex. I thought Kelly was an anti-bullier...she once again has gone against what she supposively believes. These three women are so delusional. I use to think Kelly was the worse but now I think that Luanne tops her. Luann is always making an excuse for her condensending and bully behavior. She says that she doesn't mean it that way and she also said that she doesn't have to apologize. Again, she's delusional. She means everything she says.

Cindy reminded me of Peggy on the OC and in time her true colors will come out. She sides with the bullies because she is llike them.

Andy should have stepped in when Alex kept getting ganged up on. He should have called them out on their behavior but instead he let it continue. He's just as guilty as far as I'm concern and hypocritical.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:08 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,627,786 times
Firts season I liked Bethenny , Alex and Jillousy. Then Jillousy had the fight with Bethenny, I hated Jillousy. Now that Bethenny is gone, I seem to really just like Alex (and Ramonacoaster to a much lesser extent, she tells it like it is and takes no one's BS.) Anyway, if Alex leaves (and I wouldn't blame her) NY will probably be not my fave anymore (and it seems to be tetering on that lately.) I hope Silex will get thier own show.

Beverly Hills can't come soon enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV