Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 06:29 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,697,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
The Bravo boards are alive with the sound of gossip. Normally I don't give a flying fig, but when someone starts playing the education card and how dare you act the way you do card I always think they doth protest too much and I read up a little. Basically if you believe what the boards and other parts of the internets are saying about her, Aviva used to "get around" herself in search of her next golden d!ck (r.i.p. one and done Cindy B!) she used to knowlingly sell fake handbags (klassy), her pervy dad stole from his clients, King Reid's brother did time in the clink for securities fraud and King Reid himself is being sued for investment fraud. Carole just seems high... a lot.
Wow!! Interesting info!!! I wish Ramona or Sonja would bring that up!! THAT would be a hoot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 12:22 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,112,187 times
Oh I totally forgot about this board. OK so Sonja drunk annoys me but sober she is pretty reasonable. Ramona is a pain no matter what. Aviva uses her "phobias" for attention. I haven't heard anyone say "I... I ...I" so much in awhile now. So her husband had to nanny her down to St B.. But she wanted a effing parade for accomplishing what they all had? Narcissist. Luann even though she banged Tomas is pretty reasonable. Who cares, maybe Jacques and her have an agreement, out of state/country doesn't count. Carole should have not made a double date excluding ANY guests.. that wasn't very polite. Aviva continually looking down on the SINGLE ladies for wanting to hook up on vacation is bizarre. Look, they dont have a man trailing behind on every event. Were YOU planning on sleeping with Sonja that night Aviva? No? Then you are NOT AFFECTED by her night visitor. UGH,

Poor Heather the best of the bunch totally gets the shaft again.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:40 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,112,187 times
Why is Aviva so uptight when her dad is a Sl*tWH*re?? I hate people like that. hypocrites. Man I thought I liked her at first but I really don't.

I do like Carole, I do like Heather, I am ok with Sonja, I am sometimes ok with Ramona and Luann, and lately Aviva is just self centered,

Old 09-12-2012, 01:08 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,321,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
While I personally wouldn't have cared, I understand where they were coming from. Reid comes, then all of the sudden they were having a "couples" dinner, and very clearly excluding everyone else. Considering all the tension in the house, Carole and Aviva, or at least Carole should have known better than to plan a double date, especially on Aviva's first full day, I can understand why the women would expect they would all be having dinner together, or at the very least everyone would be invited to go with anyone else, not couples only, and the singles not welcomed to join, that was rude.
I agree. I think if everything was Kosher between the ladies, then the couples doing their own thing would have been no big deal, but considering all the hoopla about that same topic it was in bad form to have a couple's only dinner party.

Every time I see Avivia, I see Hot Lips from MASH. Both in appearance and generally bitchy attitude. lol.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:16 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,171,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I agree. I think if everything was Kosher between the ladies, then the couples doing their own thing would have been no big deal, but considering all the hoopla about that same topic it was in bad form to have a couple's only dinner party.

Every time I see Avivia, I see Hot Lips from MASH. Both in appearance and generally bitchy attitude. lol.
Whoa, she really does resemble her.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:23 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,148,908 times
Wow she does!

Is it bad that I still have this episode on my dvr and have watched it 3x? I can't stop watching this train wreck.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:15 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,171,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyViolet View Post
Wow she does!

Is it bad that I still have this episode on my dvr and have watched it 3x? I can't stop watching this train wreck.
Uh oh, I fear you may be damaging your brain cells, too much Aviva, Ramona, and the bunch can't be good for one's health, lol

Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,426,064 times
[quote=detshen;26054405]While I personally wouldn't have cared, I understand where they were coming from. Reid comes, then all of the sudden they were having a "couples" dinner, and very clearly excluding everyone else. Considering all the tension in the house, Carole and Aviva, or at least Carole should have known better than to plan a double date, especially on Aviva's first full day, I can understand why the women would expect they would all be having dinner together, or at the very least everyone would be invited to go with anyone else, not couples only, and the singles not welcomed to join, that was rude.

Ramona and Sonja googling white trash was hysterical, those women are so ditzy, when they aren't angry, and screaming at someone they can be quite fun to watch.

Aviva is a little tired of someone else's "Me, me, me?" Wow, she's a piece of work! What a spoiled, self involved person, her parents ruined her. I'm wasn't too impressed with Reid's "overweight, old ladies gone wild" comment either, that was obnoxious, and who exactly is old and overweight in the group? They all look good, so what if they aren't 22 and sticks, that means they can't have some fun and be a little wild? Stupid comment.

I actually wished they had all gone and ruined Aviva's date night with the magical perfect King Reid, I'm sure the only reason they didn't go was because no on wanted to be around Aviva. Aviva is a nut case, I love my guy, but somehow I manage to be a fully functioning human being when he isn't around.[/quote]

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love mine too, and it's only been a year for us...but our relying on each other is NORMAL. Neither one of us is a crutch. Now that I think about it, Aviva is like girls back in high school who couldn't have any fun unless they were with their boyfriends.

As for the rest of the ladies, they look fantastic...even the ones I don't like! Stupid comment from Reid.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:16 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,426,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Why is Aviva so uptight when her dad is a Sl*tWH*re?? I hate people like that. hypocrites. Man I thought I liked her at first but I really don't.

I do like Carole, I do like Heather, I am ok with Sonja, I am sometimes ok with Ramona and Luann, and lately Aviva is just self centered,
Same here. Ramona isn't even bugging me as much anymore, maybe because she isn't giving Heather s#%& anymore. Luann, the only thing that bugs me about her is her better than thou crap, but I'd still rather party on the island with her rather than Aviva.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV