Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2009, 05:50 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

Notice that whenever Simon and Alex go to buy clothes and Alex is trying on something, Simon makes this point of making sexual remarks to Alex. It feels fake. Simon has some huge bags under his eyes this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 05:54 PM

631 posts, read 1,886,275 times
Hilarious recap of this weeks episode.

On Real Housewives, Kelly Killoren Bensimon Removes Rorschach Mask to Reveal Beast Underneath -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

Old 03-25-2009, 07:51 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I did and thought the exact same thing. Perhaps it was somebody's grandma. LOL.
....I saw her too, that's "cute"....hahaha!

Old 03-25-2009, 08:16 PM

718 posts, read 2,361,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
....I saw her too, that's "cute"....hahaha!
That would be be at NY fashion week! Except I couldn't get a second row seat!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:07 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
All I gotta say is WOW!!!

CricketsKelly is a real piece of work. Remember back in the heyday of supermodels (Cindy, Linda, Christy?) Their whole line of "models aren't stupid" campaign? Well, Kelly manages to prove them wrong at every turn! But I'm conflicted by her because, on the one hand, she's just dumber than a bag of hammers with her "cute" comment, referring to Allie as a "nice kid" ... and then her unwillingness to be named on the invitation .. gasp, that would make her accountable ... can't have that! Oh, but you just know that if she were involved in a "save hot men" charity, her name would be all over it like rats in a subway tunnel. And her skin ... it's just so bad. And then she wants people to think she's a writer because she writes for Page 6????? Page 6????????????? blech.

Now here's where I'm conflicted ... I love that she brings out the worst in Bethandthecity. See, Bethandthecity and she aren't that much different ... Bethandthecity wants to be worshipped too and she gets a rise out of how Jill and her mom fawn over her. Bethandthecity is so insecure and needs to be the center of attention, with her pithy/bad Seinfeld script commentary (sorry, but her Madonna comment to CricketsKelly was way out of line). Bethandthecity is really jealous because unlike her, CricketsKelly has exactly what Bethandthecity wants, men and children. It's going to be interesting to see the catfight next week. As dumb as CricketsKelly is, she's a capable fighter amongst her own herd and she'll win against the incredibly insecure/smartaleck Bethandthecity.

Any bets???

Leacherous Simon is getting creepier and creepier .. blech. He's positively OBSSESSED with Duhmona. I think he has the hots for her, otherwise why would he care about getting her approval? If I were Fangface, I'd be concerned about this because she may find him trying to liplock Duhmona in the coat closet and then we'd see Mario doing a perp walk for assault. I'd be worried if I were Duhmona and consider getting a restraining order.

Jill and Bethandthecity are perfect for each other, both co-dependent insecure girls. Jill and her "please love me" "see how cool I am, I belong here" attitude is tiresome. Allie is more mature than her mother.

We got a bit of a break from IAMACOUNTESSDAMMIT this week. But I bet she sure is sorry that she PRESSURED CricketsKelly into doing charity work.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:23 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
I can't believe how shallow and self-centered Kelly is. I would have no respect for this woman. Espiecally after she said the charity for Ally's arthritis was 'cute'. WTF? Who would say something that lame to a young girl?
There is no way Jill is a size zero. That fashion designer was so happy he was on TV I think he was so star struck he would have told her anything to keep her as a client.
I actually liked the clothes from the designers Silex went to.
I don't like Romeana but Simon was wrong to accost her like he did at the fasion show.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:43 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,351,545 times
I don't think Allison really liked it that Kelly kept calling her a little girl either.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
There is no way Jill is a size zero. That fashion designer was so happy he was on TV I think he was so star struck he would have told her anything to keep her as a client.
I think Jill is in great shape but I have to agree, there is no way she is a 0.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I don't think Allison really liked it that Kelly kept calling her a little girl either.
I think that Kelly isn't used to playing to a crowd like that ... she's used to being at parties and yucking it up like a schoolgirl. Can you imagine the cat calling after Kelly left???? I wish we could have seen the swear words coming out of everyone mouth. IAMACOUNTESSDAMMIT bears the blame from pressuring the queen flake to do charity work.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:23 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I noticed that too. For heaven's sake - the girl is in high school. I think she's 16 or 17, I would not want to be called a little girl. I cringed every time she said it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV