Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 06:36 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
On how the feud got started: In the middle of that charity meeting, “Bethenny attacks me, calling me ‘Madonna’ — calling me names,” says Kelly. “She put me in a very awkward position in front of five other women. I was really hurt by that. I don’t even know these people and they’re calling me names!”
You know ... if she would have approached the "meeting" that way ... it wouldn't have gone so badly for Kellydoll. Also, in that article ... what's up with her eyes? It looks like she had too much collagen injected under her eyes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 08:47 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kelly hates those kids .. it's really pathetic. They are nothing but a convenient excuse to enable her immaturity and refusal to be a mom.
You can tell that she is not well connected to her kids, I would not go as far as saying she hates them but maybe does not have that "mother" gene in her. I am certainly not sticking up for Kelly by any means but I don't think she hates those girls, maybe more like resents. You have a point though that they have become an excuse for her not taking responsibility for her own actions. It is really sad if that is indeed the case, those girls deserve better than that.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 AM

658 posts, read 1,785,315 times
Quote:
Maybe jealous is the wrong word. I think that Bethandthecity resents Kelly because she has been married, had kids ... everything she wants desperately. As blindsided as Bethandthecity was, she didn't need to bring up the whole "you hit on my boyfriend thing" ... seriously ... dumb, get over it.
Agreed. Ironically, think Kelly envies Bethenney's life while B is envious of Kelly's, at least with her having kids.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
Agreed. Ironically, think Kelly envies Bethenney's life while B is envious of Kelly's, at least with her having kids.
All of the other housewives have kids and Bethenny does not seem jealous of them. I think that Bethenny just outright does not like Kelly for the obvious reasons.

I do think Kelly is envious of Bethenny and feels threatened by her. She would not have made it a point to ask to meet with her and try to degrade her with the whole "I am up here and you are down here" comment.

Last edited by emeraldgirl; 04-02-2009 at 10:02 AM..

Old 04-02-2009, 10:26 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
All of the other housewives have kids and Bethenny does not seem jealous of them. I think that Bethenny just outright does not like Kelly for the obvious reasons.

I do think Kelly is envious of Bethenny and feels threatened by her. She would not have made it a point to ask to meet with her and try to degrade her with the whole "I am up here and you are down here" comment.
I agree. I don't see Bethany envious of Kelly AT ALL!!! Why would anyone be envious of Kelly???

I think your right on this. Kelly is envious of Bethany. Look how Kelly acted at that "meeting"....... she was "flustered" to say the least and Bethany just sat there like, "WTF is this womans problem" in her head.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM

Sorry ... I meant "resent", not hate ... doi on my part.

Kellydoll and Bethandthecity are close in age compared to the other wives. I think that Bethandthecity is a wee jealous, but after that pitiful arguement, not so much.

Ok, I've backpeddled enough today!

Old 04-02-2009, 03:18 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,416,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I agree. Look how Kelly acted at that "meeting"....... she was "flustered" to say the least and Bethany just sat there like, "WTF is this womans problem" in her head.
I thought the same thing. Bethany was so cool and I think that made Kelly more agitated.
I think Kelly needs to stay out of the sun or use sun screen..... can't take looking at her racoon eyes.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:16 PM

Bethandthecity is a business woman, she can handle most anything in terms of psycho people coming at her. Bethandthecity's background is one of agitation and conflict, she can handle most anything in that arena and win. Kellydoll uses her sex appeal (I just vomited a little in my mouth) to win arguments, which may work with men, but not women .... Kellydoll is completely inept when dealing with conflicts with women because women are competition, not bedmates. How many conflicts do you all think that Kellydoll has had and won because she sexed the problem away?

Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
Quote:
Kellydoll is completely inept when dealing with conflicts with women because women are competition, not bedmates. How many conflicts do you all think that Kellydoll has had and won because she sexed the problem away?
I don't know........... she obviously had a problem solving a conflict with one of her "bedmates". Hence the recent court appearance.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I don't know........... she obviously had a problem solving a conflict with one of her "bedmates". Hence the recent court appearance.
He probably refused to sex the problem away ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV