U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-06-2009, 08:36 AM

3,853 posts, read 6,995,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
Y

I felt bad (surprisingly) for Kelly when Jill forgot her plaque and didn't recognize her sizeable contribution to the event. He recognition seemed too little too late.

Looking forward to next Tuesday.

Don't forget, though, that Kelly's "sizeable contribution" never came to be. She and her ex were reported as "refusing to take or return calls regarding the prize over several months' time". Ultimately Bethenny's ex-boyfriend stepped in and granted the winner a free photo shoot. Yes, this is the same ex that Kelly allegedly hit on. Life's funny like that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 09:11 AM

732 posts, read 834,657 times
Oooh akm4, I DID forget that! Or didn't make the connection in my brain. Or something.

And yes, TrippingJay, it did cross my mind that Jill maybe hadn't ever headed up something like this before. She was making some real rookie event-planning mistakes. I was thinking: being in charge of an event is a whole lot different from attending one (or hundreds)! Jill really needed to listen to the experts, and didn't.

Still, she raised lots of money for her charity (jeez... I sound like Donald Trump!). It does make me cynically wonder what percentage of the donations came from people motivated by hoping to get their mugs on teevee.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:22 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,551,107 times
My favorite line I think this whole season was said by Ramona last night when she said Alex was like a "what's the word? she's like a limp noodle." That with the expression on her face as she said it had me bursting out in laughter!

I didn't think Bethenny was condescending about Rosie's dating advice. I actually think she appreciated it.

At the stock exchange, I have to say it looked like the Count was out to lunch sometimes as his expression was so vacant. He was probably off with the other woman in his mind. I thought it was kind of funny how Luann said the count had lost his hearing in 1 ear several years ago and then when she asks the little boy what his name was, she couldn't understand. Then the count tells her what it was. LOL

I'm anxious for the reunion show too. Pretty exciting, especially since they have to have a special night for bonus footage or whatever.

No one was particularly annoying to me last night although I did think Jill and Ramona were a bit immature about all the signage (their own and the alcohol). But whatever. It is what it is.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,250,904 times
I'm so very glad that this season is over. First season I liked these ladies very much, but the other side was really shown over the course of this season. Jill did a turnaround and showed her dark side. She seems to thrive on conflict between the others especially when it involves Bethenny. I know that Bethenny has said that Jill always builds her up, but I wonder if Bethenny only sees what she wants to. LuAnne has defended Bethenny more than Jill has.

I've just gotta love Simon. There's something really OK about someone who is secure enough to laugh at himself, have a good time and everyone else be darned.

Really, really hoping that Kelly doesn't return next season. She adds zero to the show. I'm gonna love the reunion show when LuAnne tells her that she's not honest.

Ramona is so freakin obnoxious - can't stand her or Mario. She's a control freak and he's like a prissy little old lady.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:04 PM

17,605 posts, read 25,292,851 times
Bethandthecity was way out of line confronting Jill the way she did and when she did. Pure lack of respect. But what can you expect ... the sun revolves around her in her world. But Duhmona just loved being the instigator ... what a tart. Too bad Fangface and Mario didn't start grind dancing eh??? Duhmona would have gone ballistic! And Simon does have a thing for Duhmona. He wants to be dominated by her.

I hope the reunion show doesn't turn into a Bethandthecity v Kellyduh hour ... snoozer!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 03:04 PM

Default Real Housewives NYC Reunion Show

Tonight!! I can't wait. I'll have drinks ready for all of you. Don't worry- I have your orders on file from the last one .

Please, please, please let someone ask Kelly about the auction prize her ex never fulfilled.

Please, let LuAnn admit anger towards the philandering Count.

Will Bethenny discuss her new man? Will Jill reveal which college Allie has chosen? Will Silex admit their parenting book was a joke all along? Will Duhmona's eyes pop OUT OF HER HEAD??

Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 PM

16,011 posts, read 26,211,813 times
My TV menu says it is part 1 --

The RH of NYC rang the opening bell on Wall Street on Monday - CNBC let each of them say something. It was nothing profound of course. But they thought it was...

Old 05-12-2009, 03:44 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,542,406 times
Default the Reunion show like Vietnam says Bethenny

Bethenny Frankel: Real Housewives Reunion Like "Vietnam" - omg! news on Yahoo!

Old 05-12-2009, 03:50 PM

Yep, tomorrow night's the conclusion. Apparently there was too much drama to fit into one episode. Is it wrong that I'm so excited to watch? Ha!

Old 05-12-2009, 03:53 PM

Oh, correction- next week is the conclusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV