Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2018, 05:02 PM

125 posts, read 81,200 times

Advertisements

OC is my favorite of all the RH. I haven't formed an opinion about the newest one, Emily(?), but the one they introduce next week seems annoying.

Vicki's BF (Steve?) seems so normal, I don't know what he sees in her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 04:54 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea... Vicki gained so much weight, Shannon didn't lose any, I love Kelly and Tamera-is well.Tamera, Thank God for no Lydia and no Peggy
Well I guess I didn't even know this was on again. Thanks to Citydata I will now be looking for it.
I know for sure I won't miss Lydia.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:59 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
This must not be a good season. No one is hardly posting anything about it.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:45 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
This must not be a good season. No one is hardly posting anything about it.
The season is meh so far.

Shannon-is whoa is me, my life sucks I am fat. I am dieting, I am not having sex. Should I date? Do you date? Why can't I look as good as you? Look at my new QVC food line to be healthy? But I am fat

Vicki-- causing problems again by setting up Kelly's ex-husband with a friend, but there is nothing wrong with that what girl code? Y'all are stupid but me, amazing Vicki.

Kelley-is dating everyone in their brother and creating drama when there is none

Tamra--is look at me, I look great , scared for Eddie's heart problem party animal loves everyone.

Then two new girls who aren't worth mentioning

Old 08-15-2018, 03:11 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

Shannon-is whoa is me, my life sucks I am fat. I am dieting, I am not having sex. Should I date? Do you date? Why can't I look as good as you? Look at my new QVC food line to be healthy? But I am fat

Vicki-- causing problems again by setting up Kelly's ex-husband with a friend, but there is nothing wrong with that what girl code? Y'all are stupid but me, amazing Vicki.

Kelley-is dating everyone in their brother and creating drama when there is none

Tamra--is look at me, I look great , scared for Eddie's heart problem party animal loves everyone.

Good points.

The east coast woman with the bratty kids is annoying.

Still mindless entertainment though

Old 08-15-2018, 05:49 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times
and I guess I missed it again (and again) ...in other words may have to binge watch the season at this point but from what you are saying, I may not last .

Old 08-15-2018, 10:27 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,318 times
If the woman from NY (Gina?) thinks that her marriage is going to survive her husband living 5 days away from home, she is out of her mind.

I love the way Icky told someone not to yell at her. Yeah, because she is not known to scream her head off at people.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:25 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
If the woman from NY (Gina?) thinks that her marriage is going to survive her husband living 5 days away from home, she is out of her mind.

I love the way Icky told someone not to yell at her. Yeah, because she is not known to scream her head off at people.

Gina and her husband are divorcing. I think she filed when she was filming. His company did not want him filming so that's why he's never shown.

Old 08-19-2018, 07:48 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,221,727 times
Quote:

That should read, "Look at me, I'm butt naked." She's spent more camera time undressed than otherwise, not that I'm complaining. She's lucky she only broke a foot jumping in the jacuzzi. Coulda been way worse.

Old 10-09-2018, 03:58 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
Quote:

And it still is in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV