Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2017, 09:09 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I follow Shannon on Twitter and she seems so happy. There are many pictures of her and David at the USC football games, plus, dinners out together. She has lost all the weight and looks great.

JMO but, this year Bravo made her the nutty one. Every year there is one that is “spotlighted” with being crazy. Hey, half of the show is scripted, so who knows.

I was wondering about Peggy’s accent too. Just seems odd to have one while being raised in America since a one year old. Unless, her family spoke Armenian in their household as she grew up.
Wouldn't make a difference. My mom's family spoke only Italian and she has no accent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 09:15 AM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I follow Shannon on Twitter and she seems so happy. There are many pictures of her and David at the USC football games, plus, dinners out together. She has lost all the weight and looks great.

JMO but, this year Bravo made her the nutty one. Every year there is one that is “spotlighted” with being crazy. Hey, half of the show is scripted, so who knows.

I was wondering about Peggy’s accent too. Just seems odd to have one while being raised in America since a one year old. Unless, her family spoke Armenian in their household as she grew up.
That's good to hear, maybe next season she will be calmer.

Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 PM

417 posts, read 455,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tottsieanna View Post
That's good to hear, maybe next season she will be calmer.
I agree that every season or so they seem to have one of them be a real loose cannon.........so who's it going to be next?

Old 10-20-2017, 06:58 PM

416 posts, read 408,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salonva View Post
I agree that every season or so they seem to have one of them be a real loose cannon.........so who's it going to be next?
How are the ratings? Guessing this series may be winding down. Time for some new blood or a new angle. Just throwing more spoiled crazy in the same room isn’t as entertaining as it used to be.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:47 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,417,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peta2013 View Post
How are the ratings? Guessing this series may be winding down. Time for some new blood or a new angle. Just throwing more spoiled crazy in the same room isn’t as entertaining as it used to be.
agree, but as with many of these silly "reality" shows, I still do watch, but certainly less faithfully.
And for sure I may miss a few episodes and not really miss anything.
They are less and less believable but I still like to see what they wear and their make up and their houses and what they think is desirable. Sort of a little sociology and pop culture study.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:18 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
I want to go to Iceland! What a beautiful place!

Lydia, What Would Jesus Do? Would he throw two menus at Tammy?

Old 10-24-2017, 07:21 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I want to go to Iceland! What a beautiful place!

Lydia, What Would Jesus Do? Would he throw two menus at Tammy?
Lol...she is still human. But she clearly acted very childish. Unlike her I think.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:25 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Wouldn't make a difference. My mom's family spoke only Italian and she has no accent.
Well...I know I might be wrong here but how is it different than people growing in Jersey for instance with thick Jersey accent. Everybody they are around speak the same way, so why not? Everybody is different. My friend and I have both lives in The USA sine we were 20. We are both 41 now. She still have a very heavy accent, while my accent is very light. She was around mostly Swedish while she was here, I was around only American ( English ).
So I think it depends. In your family case, maybe she had opportunities to be around other accents through friends and school that she just adopted that first.
Idk...what do I know.

Old 10-24-2017, 01:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
I think it was irresponsible for those in charge to plop people on that glacier without a disclosure of whether they were healthy enough to partake in such activity.
AND I don't find Iceland (at least where they are staying) to be pretty at all. I dunno, I would be bored out of my mind.
For sure Vicki should not be on that trip. The altitude and the hike up and back down the glacier was not the ideal idea for Vicki and probably not Shannon either.

Oh and Shannon turns practically green with envy if she sees Tamra and Vickie get along and God forbid have a good laugh between the two.

These women are incredibly immature.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:33 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,266 times
I thought the place is beautiful and peaceful. Vicki knew already about her heart and wasn't feeling to good, she chose to go anyway. They may have already disclosed the risks off camera too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV