U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 11:09 AM

1,220 posts, read 973,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
So far, this years dancers have been wonderful!

I really enjoyed watching Kaylee Millis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6LbkFHgtSI
SHE HAS LITERALLY BEEN MY ABSOLUTE FAV THUS FAR!! SO UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 11:18 AM

1,220 posts, read 973,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Vanessa Hudgens can't be worse than Jason Derulo.
Well yes, when you compare her to that arrogant douche Jason; yes, she's better. But overall, she's empty and giddy. All her comments are empty, and sound exactly the same, and she has ZERO dance vocabulary. I mean, the comments she makes, I could make. I get that the show pulls in celebrity judges every season at some point for ratings, but at least get someone with a dance background. When they had Christina Applegate on, it was perfect!! Amy Adams, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zoe Saldana, Penelope Cruz, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Garner, Channing Tatum, Usher, Matthew Morrison, all have dance backgrounds! I mean the list goes on....if these guys are too busy, there are MANY more!

Old 07-08-2017, 06:37 PM

6 posts, read 1,966 times
I can't wait for Monday's episode. I was at the NYC auditions a few months ago and saw some pretty impressive dancers, and now I finally get to see where they go from there (And remember their names too)

This season is the most excited I am for the show because of this.

Old 08-05-2017, 11:12 AM

2,208 posts, read 3,503,968 times
I don't like how the all-stars are getting so much attention, they've already done it - go do something else. Give the other spots to people who haven't been on.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:03 PM

4,542 posts, read 5,836,791 times
Was excited to find out there was the live 2 hour special tonight, but just a few minutes in, I was bored to tears and really had a hard time watching the dancing. Wondering what to turn on instead and not bother with the second half. Am I the only one? Even my favorite, Kaylee Millis didn't keep my attention?

Old 08-08-2017, 03:09 PM

3,107 posts, read 2,735,000 times
Quote:
Was excited to find out there was the live 2 hour special tonight, but just a few minutes in, I was bored to tears and really had a hard time watching the dancing. Wondering what to turn on instead and not bother with the second half. Am I the only one? Even my favorite, Kaylee Millis didn't keep my attention?

I fell asleep by the end. Some really good people got cut when an all-star had two great people and other all-stars had two ho-hum people.

Old 08-10-2017, 01:35 AM

2,208 posts, read 3,503,968 times
Much to my surprise, the only routine I liked was the tap. Everyone else was meh, to put it nicely. The first routine reminded me of a high school talent show, to which one can only look back with embarrassment ...

Bring back Mia and Sonya as regular choreographers.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:26 PM

887 posts, read 422,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
I fell asleep by the end. Some really good people got cut when an all-star had two great people and other all-stars had two ho-hum people.
I agree. This season isn't close to as exciting as usual.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:44 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,488 posts, read 1,796,291 times
I guess I'm easily entertained and not super critical. I loved the shows so far. I cannot imagine being able to dance like the talent on the show.

I would love to have just a smidgen of their talent.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:00 PM

14,307 posts, read 20,569,109 times
Quote:
I thought it was just me! I turned it off half way through. They are very talented, but the routines are nothing like they used to be. I also don't care for the format with the all stars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or