U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-25-2017, 12:31 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,447,388 times
Reputation: 4156

Advertisements

I haven't been able to watch it much since cody came back (Surprise, Surprise) but I did see where cody and Paul were talking about being in the same alliance. Cody seems to be kissing pauls butt. So, that didn't happen, and they decided not to be in the same alliance? I wonder also, why Mark and Elena are being on cody and Jessica's side, What made that happen? I thought they couldn't stand each other? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-25-2017, 02:19 PM
 
Location: Noblesville, IN
3,687 posts, read 3,922,877 times
Reputation: 6122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I haven't been able to watch it much since cody came back (Surprise, Surprise) but I did see where cody and Paul were talking about being in the same alliance. Cody seems to be kissing pauls butt. So, that didn't happen, and they decided not to be in the same alliance? I wonder also, why Mark and Elena are being on cody and Jessica's side, What made that happen? I thought they couldn't stand each other? Thanks!
I think Mark is too nice and felt bad about the way things "ended" with Cody as they were all in the big alliance at the start. But they both feel bad about each other personally and are just appeasing each other for now. And I think that's what's happening with Paul. They're all telling each other what they want to hear...for now, but I really do think things will start shaking up again after this eviction.

I understand where Jessica is coming from - She and Cody do NOT have the numbers to get out Paul. What would be the point of trying and failing and then having the target on your back even more so than it already is? I think her plan was to get rid of the big dummy, Josh, and then try to pull in other votes so that when the time is right, they can get his butt out!

Only thing is, the majority of the votes are voting Ramses. And Ramses is a player - he might try to be like Andy, the winner a few years back, who played both sides the entire summer. However, they all know it and think he's shady. They see this as a way to get rid of him now because he makes them nervous because he's not really aligned with anyone. Jessica is going to be so mad though...which will make things interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 09:41 PM
HDL
Status: "Here's to finding common ground" (set 29 days ago)
 
Location: Seek Jesus while He can still be found!
3,090 posts, read 5,854,592 times
Reputation: 8078
Angry I am so mad right now!!!

Cody couldn't keep his big mouth shut and let Jessica make the decision to take Ramses off the block and put up Alex ! That would have been the best move. Even putting up Paul, Raven, Matt or Christmas would have been a great move that would have guaranteed that either Josh would go home or another player that wasn't really in the "Jody" alliance would go. Personally I believe that any of the aforementioned players would have guaranteed that Josh went home on Thursday.

I've really had enough of Joshs' ramblings. Between him and Paul, I am not sure how much more I can take ! I am surprised at Kevin still being in the game. From the 5 yrs that I have watched BB, it seems that most of the older players get knocked out pretty quickly, but his social game appears on the surface to be pretty good and flying under the radar is working well for him.

I would agree that the players aren't very likeable this season. I know that it's bad when I am starting to want Jessica to win ! I can't stand Raven or Elena and people like Mark and Matt I expected way more from. I hope there is still some upcoming twists beside the Halting Hex that make me want to continue watching. Especially if they are able to take out "Jody' after they use the hex twist to save themselves. Watching Paul run the show after they are gone won't be enjoyable for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Aloverton
6,564 posts, read 11,880,039 times
Reputation: 9953
Take heart. If nothing else, Trash gives the game a sliver of predictability. Trash will reliably oscillate between complete *****-head, weepy grief that anyone treated him like he treats others, and mushy protestations of undying love and loyalty. He seems to have the same mental illness as my mother. Anyway, while Trash's voice is even more irritating than that of the late Casey Kasem (and that takes some doing), almost on a par with that woman who narrates my wife's favorite crime show on XM and some variation of Dateline, at least he will serve you up something you can count on.

My bet for Thursday is that Trash will touch up on 'complete *****-head.' He will be convinced that he survived eviction due entirely to his own wits, will gloat and celebrate exactly as custom specifies, and will rain ridicule on Jessica. Or maybe Christmas, just because. It's possible that something will also happen to get him crying (he'll be due by then).

Kind of sucks that both of the gay men in the house got put on the block at once, and the wrong one is likely to go home in my opinion. Ramses seems like such a nice guy and that may be why he doesn't go far in the game, but I'll root for him even if one would need an asbestos windbreaker to hang out with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 08:37 AM
 
Location: Long Neck , DE
4,903 posts, read 2,768,404 times
Reputation: 8002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
Hope they get rid of josh. He's too angry needs counseling.
He actually seems dangerous to me. I think he needs help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:19 AM
 
Location: Noblesville, IN
3,687 posts, read 3,922,877 times
Reputation: 6122
So on flashbacks (on the feeds), they have a clip that is just so disgusting but I really must share.

Matt and Raven are quite busy under the covers. Matt gets up to go to the bathroom to wipe off his stomach. He proceeds to the kitchen where he realizes that he hasn't cleaned himself completely, so he grabs the kitchen towel and wipes the rest of his mess off. He then places the towel BACK ON THE COUNTER where people (who obviously have no idea) continue to use this towel for various kitchen wipings for the rest of the night.

I'm permanently damaged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Sale Creek, TN
3,800 posts, read 3,429,050 times
Reputation: 3985
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
So on flashbacks (on the feeds), they have a clip that is just so disgusting but I really must share.

Matt and Raven are quite busy under the covers. Matt gets up to go to the bathroom to wipe off his stomach. He proceeds to the kitchen where he realizes that he hasn't cleaned himself completely, so he grabs the kitchen towel and wipes the rest of his mess off. He then places the towel BACK ON THE COUNTER where people (who obviously have no idea) continue to use this towel for various kitchen wipings for the rest of the night.

I'm permanently damaged.
For the sake of sanitation, why doesn't production step in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:40 AM
 
778 posts, read 736,415 times
Reputation: 1899
I know what you mean ShellNic. I was actually thinking of posting about it on the regular forum because I wouldn't really consider it a spoiler. However, I didn't know if I could stand even typing about it!


I only read about it and was so disgusted. I cannot believe all the sex these 3 couples are reporting to have. I just don't get it. They know they are on camera even when the lights are out. I don't care how much you try to hide under the covers it is obvious what is going on. I read that Jessica ask production for the morning after pill and other birth control because she left hers at home. Maybe Cody will end up a daddy before this is over. Does anyone know if he already has a child? Thought he mentioned it to Jessica.


Don't they care about their families seeing all this? I bet the production crew are loving watching this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Noblesville, IN
3,687 posts, read 3,922,877 times
Reputation: 6122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
For the sake of sanitation, why doesn't production step in?
Amen, Sista (or Brotha!) I'm just so nauseated...you know these people are probably tested for communicable diseases before they're allowed in (think Evil Dick and his AIDS diagnosis last time and that's why he dropped out), but damn, I'm so disgusted I can barely manage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I know what you mean ShellNic. I was actually thinking of posting about it on the regular forum because I wouldn't really consider it a spoiler. However, I didn't know if I could stand even typing about it!

I only read about it and was so disgusted. I cannot believe all the sex these 3 couples are reporting to have. I just don't get it. They know they are on camera even when the lights are out. I don't care how much you try to hide under the covers it is obvious what is going on. I read that Jessica ask production for the morning after pill and other birth control because she left hers at home. Maybe Cody will end up a daddy before this is over. Does anyone know if he already has a child? Thought he mentioned it to Jessica.

Don't they care about their families seeing all this? I bet the production crew are loving watching this.
I don't understand it either - I keep hearing "oh, they forget the cameras are there". What a crock! Even if that is so, how can they be so inconsiderate of the people IN THE SAME ROOM? I'm no prude and I used to be young, but seriously, have they no self respect?

And yea, their families are watching...cheese and rice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:27 PM
 
2,937 posts, read 1,661,517 times
Reputation: 6644
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Maybe Cody will end up a daddy before this is over. Does anyone know if he already has a child? Thought he mentioned it to Jessica.


Don't they care about their families seeing all this? I bet the production crew are loving watching this.
He has a 5 year old daughter.

As for sex in the house, I don't think it's a big deal when they do it under the covers trying to be discreet, they're adults, sex is normal. I'd only be shocked if they were going at it out in the open, that's too much like a sex tape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top