U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2017, 07:27 PM

21,564 posts, read 18,223,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Paul has taken Jason off the block.

It does sound like they are going to try and aggravate Cody so that he will want to leave and will tell Jessica not to use the Hex.
Good, I am glad and no one else can go up. So we have Jody up. If one of them wins POV, the other goes home. Oh wait, HI. So they have to wait another week. At least Jessica's Temptation will be gone.

Maybe we can just get back to playing regular ole BB?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 10:41 AM

4,903 posts, read 2,787,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Paul has taken Jason off the block.

It does sound like they are going to try and aggravate Cody so that he will want to leave and will tell Jessica not to use the Hex.
If they aggravate him that much I don't think he will leave quietly.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:01 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,204,919 times
So, it appears as though all hell has broken loose. I'm in a BB Facebook that posts a ton of daily feeds video with all the juicy drama. People have been arguing like crazy for the last 24 hours. Paul, Jessica, Josh, Mark, Raven, Paul...all been going at it LOL.

Can't wait for Wednesday to see how much of it they'll show and what kind of edits production gives them.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:11 PM

1,832 posts, read 987,330 times
Yesterday I watched the live feed for quite awhile. Things got very heated. From what I recall Paul had a conversation with Jessica and wanted to know if she was going to use the Hex immunity. She said yes. He then got all of his sheeple together and told them, "She is now my enemy", and said they needed to make her and Cody's time in the house miserable. Of course they followed his lead.

Later Cody and Jessica were in the Big Apple room that is close to the kitchen. Everyone else was in the kitchen waiting to gang up on them. Cody came out to the kitchen to get something and one of the girls asked if he would answer some questions, he said no and went back to the apple room. Right after he went in and the door was still open they started yelling for Jessica and said they wanted to ask some questions. She walked out and asked what their questions were. That's when Paul started grilling her, I think Josh said something, then Alex got very nasty, she and Jessica started yelling at each other, then Raven got even worse including calling Jessica a b****.

I knew Cody would come out eventually, just wasn't sure what he would do. He ushered Jessica out the door to the backyard and they headed to the hammock. Right away Paul said ok, let's go, and within a couple minutes they all went outside on the opposite end of the yard from Cody and Jessica. At that point some pretty serious bullying went down. Paul, Raven, Alex, Christmas and Josh I believe were the only ones yelling (including Josh with the stupid pans again). The others in the group were out there just to show the rest of the house was against Jessica and Cody. It was relentless for quite awhile. It clearly bothered Jessica, she had her back turned towards them as she talked to Cody who laid on the hammock and took stock of what each person was doing,

The only person who was clearly against what Paul had organized was Mark. When they were in the house yelling at Jessica, Mark sat in a chair and kept watching Paul with an angry look on his face. When everyone went outside Mark sat and watched them clearly not happy. Cody even said, "Mark is really not ok with this". He said that a couple of times. Mark didn't speak up because he didn't want to be targeted and I think he's almost too nice of a guy. Later on Mark was talking to Josh in the kitchen trying to give him advice and Josh wasn't really having it. Josh told him he had been bullied and tried explaining that's they were doing to Jessica and Cody. I have to believe Mark had gone outside to make sure nothing physical happened.

I was disappointed with Kevin. He had a lot of conversations with Jessica over the previous weeks and acted like a friend, kept talking about going to a Patriots game together. But during the bullying he was part of the gang, just not vocally. After awhile he and Jason started walking the yard and passed fairly close to the hammock and he never even looked at Jessica or said anything to her. It was a pretty intense situation and one person walking up to them talking to them could have calmed things down a little.

After quite awhile Paul was called into the Diary Room. I didn't see him come back outside. Not sure if any of the girls were called in, but Josh was. When he came out he sat by Kevin and Jason who were having a conversation. Josh mumbled something, then Kevin asked "Did they say leave them alone?" (about what Josh was told in the DR). Josh said "Yeah", and Kevin said emphatically, "No way.". I believe both Paul and Josh were called in there after Jessica and Cody were talking about possibly walking out of the house. The producers obviously don't want that so I think that could be why they started calling people into the DR.

Since I haven't caught up on all the back episodes I had a different impression of at least three people than I do now. Raven, not saying she was a favorite of mine, but I didn't know she could become such a mean girl. Christmas, I lost pretty much all respect for. Kevin, he looked like a slimeball hustler in his introduction interview, and he proved he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Can't trust a guy like that.

Jessica made a comment that was exactly what they did to Dominique. I haven't watched that episode yet so don't know if Jessica took part in that. Guessing not by the way she said it.

As I said, it was pretty intense. I stayed up too late watching it considering I had to get up early. Around 10:25 I was still up so went back to the live feed ti see what was happening. The "We'll be Right Back" message stayed up. I waited a couple minutes and the feeds didn't come back. Had to wonder if the producers got everyone in a room to get things calmed down.

Josh is crackers. Started accusing Jessica and Cody of putting vaseline on his bed. Of course they hadn't but he warned them things would get ugly if that kind of thing started up. As if he hadn't made things ugly already with the rest of the mob of fools.

They should all be up by now. I'll have to check things out a little to see if the troublemakers are at it again. If you didn't see it, believe me, I don't think you would have wanted to. I'm sure there are some families that are embarrassed by how their loved one acted. Jessica mentioned she was strong enough to handle it, but she worried about her mother watching it and stressing over it. That's when she considered walking out, both her and Cody. He said whatever she wanted to do.

Jessica said she didn't want to quit in part because of the fans who voted to give her the Hex power. She hasn't been perfect in the house but what went on yesterday evening (EST) was beyond the pale. It was ugly and intense. She nor Cody deserved that.

This is a long one, but thought some of you might enjoy knowing what went down if you don't already.

Can't wait until the nasty ones have to turn on one another.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:28 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,844,041 times
I don't watch the feeds, but do read Morty's, and I don't like what is going on at all. Apparently it also happened during the Evil DIck seasons, but I didn't see them.

It's not enjoyable tv to watch people harass one another. Too much of this is going on in our country right now - I really don't want to see it as entertainment.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:42 PM

6,564 posts, read 11,916,482 times
Josh seems to me the most prankable person in the house. If I were in there, after the way he's behaved, I would launch a one-man crusade to send him around the bend. Vaseline in his bed, the hell with that; a mix of sugar and salt is much more brutal. Wonder if he's ever had horseradish in his toothpaste tube? While shaving cream in the shoes is an old one, and looks hilarious, it's not half as cruel as sugar in the shoes. Or honey. Isn't there anything in the freezer, like a big sausage, that would be cold and slimy for him to find in his bed? Bet I could get him to actually wet himself.

I don't think they get pencils or pens or paper, but I bet someone could draw a convincing Josh on a mirror with lipstick. Long as one didn't do the Xs for eyes thing, or anything that hinted at physical harm or racism, could work. Does he put milk in his coffee? Wonder how that would taste switched with buttermilk? And that's just what I can come up with on the spur of the moment, not knowing much about what tools are available.

Give me a dull month in the sound stage, and I'm sure I could get myself warned by the Grodster in DR to cool it down. Because unlike most of these cretins, I wouldn't tell a soul I was doing it. While I generally don't approve of harassment as a concept, I do approve of retaliation to the fullest extent one can get away with, and Josh has already stored up enough Treasures In Heaven to keep someone like me motivated all summer.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:12 PM

3,678 posts, read 2,500,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
It's not enjoyable tv to watch people harass one another. Too much of this is going on in our country right now - I really don't want to see it as entertainment.
I agree. I am perplexed why anyone without a sadistic streak would view bullying as entertaining.

Old 08-01-2017, 06:17 PM

1,832 posts, read 987,330 times
A couple things I forgot to mention about what I saw yesterday. Jessica commented she didn't understand why the others in the house were that upset about possibly not making the jury when it was only $600 (or $800, I forget which) extra. She also mentioned to Cody that if they walked out they wouldn't get paid and would have to reimburse the show for all their expenses, including for airfare and the hotel. The feed cut to the We'll be Right Back message when she mentioned both things.

Funny thing I saw today in the yard, Josh walked up to Paul and was basically asking permission to speak to Cody and Jessica. He asked why and Josh said he wanted to ask Cody why he called him the names that he did. Paul and Elana both talked him out of it. Said Cody wouldn't tell him and it could stir up more problems in the house. After all the names Josh called Cody yesterday I found it funny he would care. At the same time I realize Josh has seemingly lived a sheltered life so far and is big kid in a sense.

Elana doesn't know this but when she was talking strategy to Jessica in the kitchen, Christmas, Matt and Raven were in the household bedroom watching the live feed. They aren't supposed to be talking to Cody or Jessica so Elana is now on the hot seat even though she doesn't know it. Oops.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:54 PM

1,102 posts, read 730,636 times
Wow, that is disgusting how Paul gets his minions to gang up on Jody. He really should be kicked out for openly plotting to drive Cody to violence (not that production would ever throw out their little golden boy.) That's really taking it too far, though, imo.

And this ish with Christmas and Alex questioning Cody's military service, and calling him "a disgrace to the Marines." Wow, they had to go there?!? That's so wrong- just devoid of any basic decency. I still don't care for Jody, but this everyone-against-2 open warfare is just so unecessarily over the top. Paul is obviously super threatened by Cody in particular, and is using his sheeple to play dirty in order to eliminate those who dare defy him.

This season is really irritating me. I wonder how much of this recent insanity from the feeds will even be aired. Probably not much, since it shines a big ugly spotlight on Paul's true colors: a cowardly little man who hides behind a bunch of sheep-turned-bullies.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:03 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,204,919 times
Yikes.

Quote:
9:17 PM Jessica tells Mark and Cody they should grab Alex by the hair and drown her. Once she's dead they can live happily ever after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV