U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2017, 06:43 AM

4,903 posts, read 2,774,525 times

Advertisements

You almost would not know the episode broadcast Wednesday night was based on what I have read here about all the nasty actions this week. Unfortunately it holds my interest more than most recent seasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 07:17 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,185,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
You almost would not know the episode broadcast Wednesday night was based on what I have read here about all the nasty actions this week. Unfortunately it holds my interest more than most recent seasons.
Yeah, I couldn't believe they didn't show hardly any of it. Wow.

It's crazy how much production is careful to manipulate edits. I had a hard time figuring out which direction theyre going. With Jessica winning HOH, Veto, and Hex last week, and with COdy returning...it felt like this season was going to pivot in their direction and Grodner/production was going to make them America's favorite.

But they gave Cody a pretty crap edit last night, making him look batcrap crazy. Now he definitely is batcrap crazy, but they chose not to air all the petty crap that Paul was doing in the backyard, getting everybody to harass Jody.

Old 08-03-2017, 07:19 AM

4,043 posts, read 4,961,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
But they gave Cody a pretty crap edit last night, making him look batcrap crazy. Now he definitely is batcrap crazy, but they chose not to air all the petty crap that Paul was doing in the backyard, getting everybody to harass Jody.

I am suing CBS!

Old 08-03-2017, 01:11 PM

3,687 posts, read 3,927,445 times
Yea, I do hope that Jess uses her hex tonight and they then win the HOH...if only to upset the hateful little whiners that were out of control this week!

Old 08-03-2017, 01:54 PM

9,351 posts, read 5,185,126 times
Yeah, Shell. It was a bad week in the house. Ugly.

I'd do anything for Paul and COdy to be evicted in the next two weeks. It would change the entire dynamic of the house.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:55 PM
HDL

3,093 posts, read 5,859,636 times
DITTO !!!

I don't trust Paul at all. We still don't know yet how all this Halting Hex stuff works . What if Jessica decided NOT to use the hex thinking that she was safe and they decided to vote her out instead making the hex null and void because she had to decide to use it before the votes? Has anyone heard exactly how it is played on eviction night? Before or after the voting???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Yea, I do hope that Jess uses her hex tonight and they then win the HOH...if only to upset the hateful little whiners that were out of control this week!

Old 08-03-2017, 02:55 PM

255 posts, read 128,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
DITTO !!!

I don't trust Paul at all. We still don't know yet how all this Halting Hex stuff works . What if Jessica decided NOT to use the hex thinking that she was safe and they decided to vote her out instead making the hex null and void because she had to decide to use it before the votes? Has anyone heard exactly how it is played on eviction night? Before or after the voting???
She has to say those line before they vote to use the hex.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:44 PM

3,687 posts, read 3,927,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yeah, Shell. It was a bad week in the house. Ugly.

I'd do anything for Paul and COdy to be evicted in the next two weeks. It would change the entire dynamic of the house.
I normally like Paul - he's brash and "out there" in his tactics but normally, he's ok because he's PLAYING. But, there wasn't really a purpose in starting this crap AFTER he had already nominated Jess and Cody. Seriously, I know he got them riled up and they took it from there, but he kept adding the flame to stoke the fire. It was ugly. I think Paul is smart and not normally that way so I don't understand his game play on this one.

As for the others??? I've changed my mind about Alex (she hates women), Elena talks out of both sides of her mouth and is mean to Mark, Raven is stark RAVING mad - oh, that girl is a nasty one. And the boys? Josh is a puppet who knows not (no excuse, mind you) and Matt is also a puppet. On a side note, he laughs like a little girl. (that was rude, I know)

I'd like to see some justice but I have no idea the details - I thought she could use the hex AFTER the vote but before Julie reads the outcome. That would be so much better and make for better drama. Alas, even if she uses it before, it'll still really irk the crap out of Paul. He's so convinced that Jess is sketchy and lying about the power itself...truth is, she was sketchy because she couldn't lie to him and its none of his dang business. OK, rant over...until TONIGHT!!!

Old 08-03-2017, 04:10 PM

3,819 posts, read 2,016,903 times
I don't think Pauls HOH will be for nothing (as Jessica keeps saying). It will get her to use the hex if anything and so what if they don't go home this week, they can be put up next week. Or, Cody goes home this week (since that is what the HG's want). I still think vote our Jessica and keep Cody, because he would be the perefect person to take to the end.

Old 08-03-2017, 04:51 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,407,308 times
At times I want to feel sorry for Cody but then I think back to that nomination ceremony in the beginning when he told Meaghan he was putting her up because he just didn't like her. That was so rude. You really see someone's true character when they are in power and how they use that power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV