U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2017, 10:51 PM

778 posts, read 737,264 times

Advertisements

Even more interesting would be if Cody is picked to play in the POV comp and Christmas decides to use her Temptation Ring of Replacement. She could take Cody out of play and put herself in.

I doubt she would do that but you never know.

Last edited by dj10; 08-05-2017 at 12:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2017, 11:45 PM

38,697 posts, read 45,095,355 times
Josh is still planning on backdooring Elena this week anyway and he's fixated on the idea, so at this point, Jessica could be safe just based on that.

Old 08-04-2017, 11:54 PM

Nomination ceremony held

Josh nominated Mark and Elena

Jessica third nominee

Old 08-05-2017, 08:02 AM

1,819 posts, read 980,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Nomination ceremony held

Josh nominated Mark and Elena

Jessica third nominee
Had a feeling Josh would do something other than place both Jessica and Cody on the block which would have been the obvious decision. I didn't watch the live feeds yesterday afternoon and they were down in the evening when I checked in, so don't know if Paul was behind putting Mark and Elena up. Guessing so.

Edit: Just read the post on the previous page that Cody won safety for the week, and Jess came in last place.

Old 08-05-2017, 10:46 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,183,261 times
To keep Jessica would be a huge mistake. Jody is the most powerful duo in the house. They need to be broken up. Elena isn't that big of a threat in the bigger picture.

Old 08-05-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
To keep Jessica would be a huge mistake. Jody is the most powerful duo in the house. They need to be broken up. Elena isn't that big of a threat in the bigger picture.
You're right, but she's the one I want to see win so I hope they keep her. Mark is the only other one I find likeable enough, so he'd be my second choice. After that Cody just to tick off the bullies in the house. None of those three will win unfortunately. And Josh may want to get rid of Elana, I just don't see the majority voting her out over Jessica.

A lot of people like Kevin, there was a question posed on Twitter asking people who'd they vote for and he was 1st place by a wide margin in the responses I saw. Jessica was 2nd. Kevin definitely has great social skills, however I don't trust him.

Old 08-05-2017, 02:00 PM

3,801 posts, read 3,432,722 times
Jessica is part of the most powerful duo, but the rest of them are members of the pack. For anyone else to have a chance to win Paul has to go. Not that anyone of them deserve it, Paul has been playing the better game, followed by Jessica.

Old 08-05-2017, 03:22 PM

Was watching the live feed when it was cut so they could hold the veto competition. Mark told Kevin and Jason it was the one where they have to find something in the mud. Said something else about a slide. Apparently they've had that game before, being my first season I've never seen it obviously.

Think I'll stay out of the thread until after next Thursday's elimination. Don't want to know everything before it happens, but a few tidbits here and there are nice/fun.

Watched Josh, Paul and Christmas debating who should be voted off, and whether Christmas should use her power to steal someone's veto. Josh doesn't want her to use it and wants Elana gone. Paul and Christmas want Jessica gone because she's the bigger threat, and Christmas seems to want to use her power just to mess with Cody and Jessica if one of them wins the veto competition.

Until next Friday...enjoy the show folks.

Old 08-05-2017, 03:35 PM

979 posts, read 331,893 times
I was watching BBAD this morning (12am) but I missed the part of why Josh wants to get rid of Elena instead of Jessica. I did hear Paul say to Josh "hey man its your HOH, do what you want" but I doubt that will be the end of it. I would love to see Elena go next Thursday and keep Jessica in the house. I know at some point a few of them will turn on Paul and it would be great if that happened with Cody and Jessica still in the house. How humiliating would that be to his ego? hee hee

Old 08-05-2017, 04:23 PM

I just mentioned this possibility in an earlier post but didn't think it would happen. But..... it did.

Cody was picked to play in the POV competition and Christmas used her Ring of Replacement and took him out and put herself in. Cody was crying and as usual Jessica was trying to calm him down.

It seems like they are going to try and vote Jessica out. Kevin is telling Jessica he wants her to convince Cody to work with him if she leaves. Seems like Kevin, Jason and Alex are thinking of working together and maybe getting Cody to join them? I believe things are really going to change after this next eviction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV