U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-08-2017, 11:40 AM
 
1,814 posts, read 977,668 times
Reputation: 2151

Advertisements

Looks like Josh is upset with something Jessica said that hurt Kevin's feelings last night. Said he's wants her out next now instead of Elana. He's talking to Christmas in the apple room. A lot can change in two days so who knows what will transpire between now and Thursday. The two of them are talking about other people that are getting on their nerves as well.

The 'friendship chats' that I watched Paul have in the apple room yesterday and Christmas today when they were each alone were amusing. Only caught a couple minutes of each before someone else walked into the room. Paul talking to the camera said he wanted to thank the fan that sent him socks that ..."are probably, NO, THEY ARE my favorite socks in the house" (have glasses full of beer in the design). The part of Christmas' chat I caught she was giving relationship advice, something to do about guys leading girls on to believe they'll call them. Don't even know what she was talking about, she rambled and I only caught part of it. Still amusing to watch due to the personality each of them showed like they were talking to friends. Paul is a funny guy, wish he wasn't such a schemer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-08-2017, 02:13 PM
 
Location: Born & Raised DC > Carolinas > Seattle > Denver
9,351 posts, read 5,172,711 times
Reputation: 9406
Good to hear positive stories about Paul being an amiable guy. A lot of people hate on Paul's game, myself included. he comes across as pushy and obnoxious. My way or the highway, risk yourselves for me, even though I'd never volunteer to be a pawn. Sounds like a jerk. But I bet outside the house, when he's not playing up to his "character on TV" as Cody said, Paul is probably a chill dude.


Also, anybody have any idea where the house is now as far as voting? I know Paul wanted Jess out all along, but from the little bit I've read online, it looked like Josha nd Christmas were trying to get a crew together to vote Elena. But reading OhioJB's post above, it sounds like Josh is now on board with evicting Jessica.

I know to "expect the unexpected," but does it seem like Jess is most likely gone on Thursday??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2017, 04:41 PM
 
Location: Born & Raised DC > Carolinas > Seattle > Denver
9,351 posts, read 5,172,711 times
Reputation: 9406
Cody gets incredibly personal here. Wow, what a piece of ****. Yes, Josh is immature and annoying as hell. But Cody immediately takes it to another level.

As annoying as Josh is, at least he keeps most of his trash talk and trolling game-related, just getting on people's nerves with the yelling and banging on pots.

But Cody...Cody goes deeply personal. Quickly. Towards the end, you can see Cody literally shaking with rage. It is killing him that he can't walk over to Josh and pummel his face in. Cody is truly a disgusting person at his core. Wow.



Last edited by skins_fan82; 08-08-2017 at 04:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2017, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Houston
6,846 posts, read 12,392,242 times
Reputation: 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Cody gets incredibly personal here. Wow, what a piece of ****. Yes, Josh is immature and annoying as hell. But Cody immediately takes it to another level.

As annoying as Josh is, at least he keeps most of his trash talk and trolling game-related, just getting on people's nerves with the yelling and banging on pots.

But Cody...Cody goes deeply personal. Quickly. Towards the end, you can see Cody literally shaking with rage. It is killing him that he can't walk over to Josh and pummel his face in. Cody is truly a disgusting person at his core. Wow.


I don't understand why Cody came on the show. Interacting with people seems to be the most difficult thing for him to do. Has he ever seen the show? I can't help but wonder how he would have interacted with the guys on the season with Frankie. Those guys had such a cute bond with each other and I'm sure Cody would have been an even bigger creep on that season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2017, 06:30 PM
 
1,814 posts, read 977,668 times
Reputation: 2151
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Good to hear positive stories about Paul being an amiable guy. A lot of people hate on Paul's game, myself included. he comes across as pushy and obnoxious. My way or the highway, risk yourselves for me, even though I'd never volunteer to be a pawn. Sounds like a jerk. But I bet outside the house, when he's not playing up to his "character on TV" as Cody said, Paul is probably a chill dude.


Also, anybody have any idea where the house is now as far as voting? I know Paul wanted Jess out all along, but from the little bit I've read online, it looked like Josha nd Christmas were trying to get a crew together to vote Elena. But reading OhioJB's post above, it sounds like Josh is now on board with evicting Jessica.

I know to "expect the unexpected," but does it seem like Jess is most likely gone on Thursday??
I've been watching for quite awhile today. I'm 99% sure Jessica will be evicted unless she gets pulled off via POV. Kevin, Jason and Alex are talking right now worried Cody's name will get pulled to compete. Appears Raven will get evicted if Jessica is off the block.

I edited my post deleting the description of what I witnessed today. Much of it is in the video skinsfan posted. I will say this though, while Jess and Cody crossed the line, Josh just loves to antagonize and name calls as well. Maybe it's because he gets hurt and cries so people feel sorry for him. He's been awful at times.

Last edited by OhioJB; 08-08-2017 at 06:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM
 
Location: Born & Raised DC > Carolinas > Seattle > Denver
9,351 posts, read 5,172,711 times
Reputation: 9406
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I don't understand why Cody came on the show. Interacting with people seems to be the most difficult thing for him to do. Has he ever seen the show? I can't help but wonder how he would have interacted with the guys on the season with Frankie. Those guys had such a cute bond with each other and I'm sure Cody would have been an even bigger creep on that season.
This! Totally this!!

Cody is so anti everything. He hates everybody (except Jess). He hates having to "act" for the Diary Room. He hates having to talk to people. He is annoyed by most of the competitions. He doens't want to "play up" his experience in the house at all. So why exactly did he decide to join the show? The money?

It just annoys me that, with the tens of thousands of superfans out there that apply to be on the show every year and it would be a dream come true for them, you get undeserving HGs like Cody who probably have never watched the show before and don't even seem to care
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2017, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Aloverton
6,564 posts, read 11,877,684 times
Reputation: 9953
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
This! Totally this!!

Cody is so anti everything. He hates everybody (except Jess). He hates having to "act" for the Diary Room. He hates having to talk to people. He is annoyed by most of the competitions. He doens't want to "play up" his experience in the house at all. So why exactly did he decide to join the show? The money?

It just annoys me that, with the tens of thousands of superfans out there that apply to be on the show every year and it would be a dream come true for them, you get undeserving HGs like Cody who probably have never watched the show before and don't even seem to care
I don't disagree with anything you say about Cody, skins. He doesn't get it, and it shows. While it's true he is honest about not giving a crap about the people or the activities, admitting honestly a flaw doesn't completely mitigate it by any stretch. It just is considered a saving grace over denial.

That said, far as I'm concerned, I have no idea what Cody said to Josh that was so awful but unless it was a racial/other group membership slur, I'm going to have a hard time objecting to it because Josh has behaved in such a way that I'm amazed no one has taken a skillet to his face. If someone had, and you sat me on the jury, that person couldn't get convicted of anything more violent than misdemeanor loitering. Josh took it back to first grade (as literally as one can; he acted like a six-year-old bully) and even if he hasn't done so within the past week, he's earned a whole summer of living hell far as I'm concerned. He even announced it in the clear at the time. He doesn't seem to understand that people do remember what you did even when you stop doing it.

So I hope Cody, or whoever, tortured holy hell out of Josh by accusing his mother of conceiving him with a boar, put hooks into his insecurities going deep into his psyche from childhood, and otherwise stuck it in his soul and twisted it. If he called him a f***** or a s***, that would bother me, but if he gets back what he put out but more sadistically brutal, I am totally fine with that.

Maybe I'm more a believer in revenge than the average person. But if Cody were doing it to Raven (random example), who a) can't reach back and waste him with one punch, and b) hasn't targeted him with infantile harassing behavior so far as I know, that'd be different. Josh has stored up treasures in hell, to paraphrase some of my indoctrination growing up, and he can now enjoy them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2017, 09:22 AM
 
2,937 posts, read 1,660,862 times
Reputation: 6644
I'm with you JKK, if you can't take it don't dish it. Just because Cody used words instead of actions I don't think he did anything worse than Josh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2017, 09:24 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, NC
772 posts, read 1,013,764 times
Reputation: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I don't disagree with anything you say about Cody, skins. He doesn't get it, and it shows. While it's true he is honest about not giving a crap about the people or the activities, admitting honestly a flaw doesn't completely mitigate it by any stretch. It just is considered a saving grace over denial.

That said, far as I'm concerned, I have no idea what Cody said to Josh that was so awful but unless it was a racial/other group membership slur, I'm going to have a hard time objecting to it because Josh has behaved in such a way that I'm amazed no one has taken a skillet to his face. If someone had, and you sat me on the jury, that person couldn't get convicted of anything more violent than misdemeanor loitering. Josh took it back to first grade (as literally as one can; he acted like a six-year-old bully) and even if he hasn't done so within the past week, he's earned a whole summer of living hell far as I'm concerned. He even announced it in the clear at the time. He doesn't seem to understand that people do remember what you did even when you stop doing it.

So I hope Cody, or whoever, tortured holy hell out of Josh by accusing his mother of conceiving him with a boar, put hooks into his insecurities going deep into his psyche from childhood, and otherwise stuck it in his soul and twisted it. If he called him a f***** or a s***, that would bother me, but if he gets back what he put out but more sadistically brutal, I am totally fine with that.

Maybe I'm more a believer in revenge than the average person. But if Cody were doing it to Raven (random example), who a) can't reach back and waste him with one punch, and b) hasn't targeted him with infantile harassing behavior so far as I know, that'd be different. Josh has stored up treasures in hell, to paraphrase some of my indoctrination growing up, and he can now enjoy them.

Have to agree with you. If Cody was yelling at and insulting someone innocent (as innocent as they can be in the house) than I'd point my finger at Cody too...but Josh is just as bad with his yelling and antics. Jessica too with her yelling and personal insults. I won't miss any of the three.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2017, 10:55 AM
 
3,784 posts, read 2,006,199 times
Reputation: 5917
Cody definitely has issues. I wonder if he has always been like this or if he developed these issues while serving in the military. He is just full of so much anger. If I were Jessica, that would be a HUGE red flag to me. She is probably one of those women who think they can change a man. UGH!

Josh and Cody both get what they give. They are both a$$hats and they egg each other on. I feel sorry for neither of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top