Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2017, 11:43 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,212,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
"Meatball" is an insult to Italian people and others...A stupid, tedious person; an obnoxious or disgusting person; creep, jerk: ''How come?'' ''Because he's a meatball''
Meatball | Define Meatball at Dictionary.com

A few years ago many of these mean spirited and childish antics would have contestants thrown out of the game. Today the producers ignore it for the ratings.
I think they encourage this type of behavior for the the ratings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 02:54 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,951,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
TMZ was just reporting on some unladylike behavior by Jessica on the men and at least one woman in the house. WOW !!
Wonder if any of this will air this week???

'Big Brother' Houseguests Furious Over Unwanted Butt Poking | TMZ.com
That would **** me off. I would make it very clear that I did not want to be touched in any way.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:14 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,633,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
I agree with some of this, but please tell me what Josh has said or done that's worse than being threatened with bodily harm and attacking their character after the show is over?

If anything, Cody has entered the Evil Dick zone, and probably has stepped beyond that. I don't think he ever said he was going to beat someone up.

Let's not forget, we're at this point b/c Cody started this the first two weeks of the season.

Edit: You're basically saying it's ok for Cody to threaten Josh with bodily harm b/c Josh banged two pots together.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:14 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Sounds like EVERYBODY will be voting Jess out. Except Cody of course.

Old 08-10-2017, 08:12 AM

7,676 posts, read 5,521,274 times
This is revealing. Cody, before entering the house:

Quote:
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most:

Evel Dick.... I LOVE it when someone plays the game in a way that has never been seen before... and it works! He was able to be a ******** the whole time and still took it to the end! It sucked we couldn’t see his methods at work a second time.
Big Brother Cast [2017] | BB19 - Season 19 Houseguests Bios & Pics

Old 08-10-2017, 09:35 AM

794 posts, read 1,324,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
TMZ was just reporting on some unladylike behavior by Jessica on the men and at least one woman in the house. WOW !!
Wonder if any of this will air this week???

'Big Brother' Houseguests Furious Over Unwanted Butt Poking | TMZ.com

It has been mentioned but I'm not sure about the houseguests being "furious."

On BBAD the other night, Alex was complaining about it to Josh but she "hates" her to begin with. During one of the meltdowns last week (from what I read), Raven was yelling at Jessica about her predilection for buttholes.

I think Jody and Marlena were sitting outside on/near the hammock last week joking about it so it seems it is a thing that Jessica likes to do.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:37 AM

794 posts, read 1,324,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Josh is, without a doubt, a little kid in an adult body. not sure what type of life his family provided for him, but he comes across as a mean momma's boy type. Always talking ****, but when it comes back at him, he'd run home crying. Basically what he's been doing in the house since day 1 LOL.

Yelling at everybody, banging on pots and pans. But as soon as somebody says something to him, he calls them names and then goes to find a quite place to have a cry.

That said, I definitely don't forgive his shenanigans, but Josh's "meanness" does have sort of an harmlessness to it...if that makes sense. He's a spoiled little boy, basically. Give him some cookies and milk, and he'd be your best friend. Cody's "meanness" comes from a place of arrogance, superiority, and judgement. He feels like none of the peasants in the house are even worth his time, they're all beneath him. Seeing Cody literally shaking with rage, frustrated that he could not physically attack Josh, shows you who he is deep.

And of course I think to myself, it's only being in the house that does this. Everybody starts to lose it somewhat after being trapped in a house, surrounded by people you don't trust. That would cause crazy behavior. But in Cody's case, he said himself he isn't close to any of his family. He also said he doesn't even any friends. Seems like people don't like to be around him in real life, too.

I don't know, I just don't like mean people I guess. I mean, looking at all of Josh's behavior in the house, and I'd just be like "geez, that guy is an idiot" and shake my head. But Cody's behavior in the house and the way he talks to people, I'd be like "holy **** that guy's crazy."

You do have a point. I don't think Josh is actually scaring anyone with his yelling, insults, or antics. He just looks like a fool. I think Cody has everyone on edge because they really think he might snap.

Old 08-10-2017, 11:38 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,951,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_widget View Post
It has been mentioned but I'm not sure about the houseguests being "furious."

On BBAD the other night, Alex was complaining about it to Josh but she "hates" her to begin with. During one of the meltdowns last week (from what I read), Raven was yelling at Jessica about her predilection for buttholes.

I think Jody and Marlena were sitting outside on/near the hammock last week joking about it so it seems it is a thing that Jessica likes to do.
It's just weird. Why would she think that is okay to do?

Old 08-10-2017, 12:29 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,032 times
Not worried about Cody here. He's a big boy with a strong constitution plus there's an end in sight with a nice prize waiting for when he joins up with Jessica after the competition. I see Cody making it to the Finals.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:51 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,150,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Not worried about Cody here. He's a big boy with a strong constitution plus there's an end in sight with a nice prize waiting for when he joins up with Jessica after the competition. I see Cody making it to the Finals.
I could see Cody winning HOH tonight but he'd be vulnerable in a double eviction. I don't see that relationship lasting outside the house. He's too volatile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV