U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2017, 07:31 AM

3,787 posts, read 2,006,199 times

Advertisements

At the end of the day Cody or josh are the two players you want at the end with you because none of the houseguests will vote for them. Are you listening Kevin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2017, 07:44 AM

1,814 posts, read 977,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
It would allow him to play in the veto competition. If he's not nominated, he's not guaranteed to play and he can then be put on the block. It's a huge risk and it didn't work out for Jessica.
Makes sense, but with Cody being such a great competitor I'd have to believe he'd rather compete each and every time, even if the odds are better playing for POV than for safety due to fewer players playing. Then again, maybe he thinks strategically more than I give him credit for.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
The last place player is guaranteed to play in the veto. It's risky, but if you have the numbers, it makes sense.

HOwever, I guarantee you Paul would never volunteer himself to throw the temp comp and become a nominee LOL.
True, evidenced by the fact his face froze and went ghostly white when his name came up for possibly going up as a pawn while he, Jason and Alex were talking about it. He was adamant Jason would do better in one of the two games they thought might come up.

I would love to see Cody's name drawn to compete with him winning POV. Lets make it interesting.

Someone posted an interview on Twitter of Jessica that she gave before the season started. She said all of her boyfriends have had blond hair, blue or green eyes, and been slender with an athletic build. Outside of being in great shape Cody doesn't fit that description. Funny how things work out.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:48 AM

A couple of things I watched on the live feed yesterday.

Christmas picking a fight with Mark (which I hadn't watched but other HGs described), Paul and Jason being perturbed wishing she had let them all enjoy three days drama free, then Christmas and Mark having a long calm talk in the apple room about a lot of things that have happened. Then later Christmas went to the HoH room describing the conversation to Alex, Matt and Raven using a much different tone of voice while quoting herself than she did when originally saying it to Mark. She acted like she had used a tougher tone of voice than she actually did. Love how people do that.

Kevin getting paranoid. Asking Jason if he knows who's being put on the block, whining to Jason that Alex doesn't talk to him, and others noticing Kevin acting odd. Over the past couple of weeks I thought he felt secure with Jason, Alex and one other person with their plan to take out Paul, and he didn't mind them bullying Jody. Now I'm wondering if he feels on the outside looking in, and maybe just doesn't know how to play the game. I thought he was being strategic to get by by not talking to Jessica and Cody when they were given the silent treatment, it's looking now he's a scared little rabbit afraid to come out of his hole, at least he was yesterday evening (EST). Stayed in his room for a long time while most people were in the kitchen preparing a feast. They had gotten new groceries in so were making steaks and having a gay old time. And by gay I mean in the old-fashioned sense of the word of course. Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Almost forgot, Jason talked to Paul about Kevin getting paranoid so Paul went in and talked to Kevin in the bedroom. At one point Kevin said that Jason and Alex are tight like you and I are, right? (Paraphrasing) Paul did not affirm that, he kind of froze not knowing what to say at first, but as only Paul seems to be able to do he deflected in some way that I don't recall.

Regarding the contest for safety I thought it was funny listening to the houseguests memorizing the order the sounds came in with each other but then after the challenge them mentioning they had to know which room they were in during each sound. They may have had to know the order also, I don't know, but they were thrown for a loop.

Cody didn't quite know what to do with himself yesterday without Jessica in the house. Wonder how she's doing. She probably didn't have to work her first day home since it was Friday and was watching the live feeds. At least what they have is real, not just a showmance like Mark and Elena.

Old 08-12-2017, 09:26 AM

1,685 posts, read 3,528,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
You never know. Remember the old saying "opposites attract".
Yes but I rather view Cody and Jessica traveling in the same direction....with Jessica in the fast lane.

Old 08-12-2017, 09:40 AM

778 posts, read 736,245 times
I was reading that about Kevin starting to get paranoid. It was also mentioned that he was in a room crying. I'm beginning to wonder about him. At first I looked at him as an all around nice guy and he was pretty much a floater. Then I thought he was going to start really playing the game. After Jessica left I think he thought he could team up with Cody but I don't think he is getting that feeling from Cody. Maybe he is starting to panic because he's questioning where he is fitting in. I know he is married but I think I read that he said he and his wife do things separately. That might explain what seems to be his attraction to Christmas.

Cody does seem to be lost. Twice I read where he was spending time cleaning the entire kitchen and the HG's complimented him on the great job he did ... even Josh.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I was reading that about Kevin starting to get paranoid. It was also mentioned that he was in a room crying. I'm beginning to wonder about him. At first I looked at him as an all around nice guy and he was pretty much a floater. Then I thought he was going to start really playing the game. After Jessica left I think he thought he could team up with Cody but I don't think he is getting that feeling from Cody. Maybe he is starting to panic because he's questioning where he is fitting in. I know he is married but I think I read that he said he and his wife do things separately. That might explain what seems to be his attraction to Christmas.

Cody does seem to be lost. Twice I read where he was spending time cleaning the entire kitchen and the HG's complimented him on the great job he did ... even Josh.
I hope Jessica doesn't start feeling Cody is betraying her if he fits in and becomes part of an alliance to get further in the game. If he sees hope he could and should give it a shot. Very doubtful of course unless he wins POV. This morning Christmas, Jason and Cody were having coffee in the kitchen sharing a few laughs, and Cody mentioned it will probably be a double elimination this coming week because Jess waited to use the Hex and the safeties had to wait until it was used, meaning a double elimination must be coming soon. He guessed right and will probably be gone, but if not I could see him hooking up with a few people or at least not being the target as the others start trying pre-emptive strikes against each other. If Cody can just win the POV! I want him to stick around to make it interesting.

Before Jessica left she told Cody she didn't want him saving anyone (with POV I believe is what she meant) and he agreed. He talked about who he'd put up if he won HoH. I was surprised he didn't say either Alex (Jessica's nemesis) or Josh. Believe he said he'd put Jason and Paul up. Irrelevant since he didn't win and all but certain out the door.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:54 AM

2,018 posts, read 2,704,910 times
I can't wait to see Cody punch zingbot in the face.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:26 PM

778 posts, read 736,245 times
Those playing for POV are:

Alex, Elena, Jason, Mark, Matt and Paul

No chance for Cody to win veto. Will they backdoor him??????

Old 08-12-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Those playing for POV are:

Alex, Elena, Jason, Mark, Matt and Paul

No chance for Cody to win veto. Will they backdoor him??????
Absolutely Paul will want to, but the smart move would be for a few of them to vote for someone else. If Alex really wants to do what I heard her, Jason and Kevin talking about a week ago they'll backdoor Paul if he doesn't win POV. Too bad for Cody if the other houseguests don't make a big move by taking out Paul if the opportunity arises. And of course there is the issue of double elimination Judy mentioned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV