U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2017, 02:40 PM

9,599 posts, read 17,719,404 times

Advertisements

I wonder if Kathy griffin will return this season ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2017, 02:57 PM

778 posts, read 737,264 times
I wonder if Kathy Griffin will return this season ?

Hard to say if she will be back. She got in a lot of trouble for the whole President thing and lost some gigs like hosting New years Eve with Anderson Cooper. I wouldn't think so but then again BB does like to stir things up.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 3 days ago)

9,761 posts, read 21,620,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I wonder if Kathy griffin will return this season ?
She can come in carrying a caricature of Paul's or Josh's severed bloody head. Hey, why not both?

Old 08-12-2017, 09:28 PM

11,538 posts, read 5,523,897 times
Jason gets to wear the unitard this year:

JokersUpdates.com: BB Media - Jason's punishment -- the Xtremeatard!

Old 08-12-2017, 10:07 PM

38,697 posts, read 45,095,355 times
Winner of the Veto is:
MATT

Matt is the 3rd nom this week but he won't be using it on himself..that goes against Paul's plan to backdoor Cody. So instead, Matt will use it on Jason to pull him down and then put Cody up & out.

There are, however, talks in the house about Elena possibly going (you can thank Josh for that, as he's still fixed on that) and the fact that Elena took $5k from Alex in today's Veto Comp and Alex ended up with a punishment. Not a smart thing to do.

The Veto Comp was a prize/punishment comp:

https://big-brother-19-blog.blogspot.com/

Elena took $5k
Mark won a trip to Colorado
Paul/Christmas have to shackled together
Jason has to wear a unitard for the week
Alex has to cook hot dogs for everyone

Old 08-12-2017, 11:32 PM

3,801 posts, read 3,432,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Winner of the Veto is:
MATT

Matt is the 3rd nom this week but he won't be using it on himself..that goes against Paul's plan to backdoor Cody. So instead, Matt will use it on Jason to pull him down and then put Cody up & out.

There are, however, talks in the house about Elena possibly going (you can thank Josh for that, as he's still fixed on that) and the fact that Elena took $5k from Alex in today's Veto Comp and Alex ended up with a punishment. Not a smart thing to do.

The Veto Comp was a prize/punishment comp:

https://big-brother-19-blog.blogspot.com/

Elena took $5k
Mark won a trip to Colorado
Paul/Christmas have to shackled together
Jason has to wear a unitard for the week
If that happens, he's an idiot.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:35 AM

778 posts, read 737,264 times

Alex is really angry at Elena who she blames for the punishment she received. Every time she hears a bugle call she has to set up a stove and make hot dogs. The first time she also had to pitch a tent. Not sure is she has to do that part every time.

Cody is hoping that the rest of the house get mad enough that they vote Elena out instead of him. I guess it finally dawned on Cody that he has to play the game and he is starting to talk to people and help with things. It is interesting that when Jason tried to help Alex with setting up things like the tent he was yelled at by Production. However, when Cody was helping her with the stove Production didn't say a thing. Are they trying to help Cody with his plan to get HG on his side by being nice and possibly getting to stay?

Having two people shackled together is always funny. So Paul and Christmas get to sleep together? I bet Kevin wishes it was him instead of Paul. It would have been even more fun if it would have been Paul and Cody together.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:58 AM

1,819 posts, read 980,545 times
Honestly, I think Cody is attracted to Alex. Watching different things he's said over the past two or three weeks it's clear to me he likes her. Has to be careful, never know when Jessica will be watching.

Can't wait to watch the contest that determined what some of them would have to do. Guessing it was the POV contest that determined it. Will be interesting to see how Paul and Christmas get by since her foot is in a cast.

I tuned to the live feed briefly last night at about 11pm their time. Cody was on the exercise bike, Jason and Alex in front of him looking like they were cleaning something up, probably the hot dog stand. Cody was engaging with them but Alex seemed to be ignoring him or was in a grumpy mood. Now I know why. Another feed showed a couple people congratulating Elana for winning, so I figured she won POV, but see now it was $5,000. Elana was happy as you could expect. Jessica might be lucky she wasn't there. Imagine if she had to be shackled to Paul.

Still can't get the image of Cody and Jessica in the frog costumes hopping around, with Cody having an unhappy look on his face. His Marine buddies will kid him on that one.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM

3,687 posts, read 3,926,703 times
Cody is doing much better. I really think that Jessica on her own was better and Cody on his own is better. Together, they isolated themselves so much that it was a detriment. But now, Cody is staying out of the fights and saying "he's lost without Jessica" and then when it's not about game, he joins in and is lively and amusing.

I think that this was planned out by Jessica before she left - for him to not get involved in the screaming matches but to play nice. Meanwhile, he's throwing in a game comment here and there and working his way back into the fray without seeming like a target.

Honestly, Matt had better use that stupid POV on himself. What an idiot if he doesn't or uses it on someone else. I really do think that Elena is a bigger target today than Cody has been so he might have a chance. And I think he is the only one who can get out Paul. I like Paul just fine but I don't want him to win - someone needs to stand up to him instead of just talking about it. I guess the double eviction will be very telling - and FUN! I can't wait!

Old 08-13-2017, 03:30 PM

1,819 posts, read 980,545 times
Josh while talking to Alex, Jason and Kevin, "The fans are loving us". Said something about they were supposed to be going home right away but turned the house upside down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV