U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2017, 03:27 PM
HDL
Status: "Here's to finding common ground" (set 28 days ago)

3,090 posts, read 5,854,592 times

Advertisements

SPOILER ALERT peepsters

<<<<NOT>>>>

Cody's going home tonight and it will be yet another boring night with the sheeples doing what they've been doing week after week. Please don't bother making popcorn or putting off your bubble bath quiet time tonight , Kitty booboo and the meatballs have spoken.

We all know that the hamsters aren't going to make any big moves and that in the 2nd elimination the chances of anyone but the remaining showmances getting evicted is slim to none .

I just read the below at Big Brother Junkies and I so agree with almost everything this person said. Unfortunately, like them, I will watch tonight, knowing better, but hoping that I am wrong .

Editorial – Double Eviction Blues
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2017, 05:14 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,394,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
SPOILER ALERT peepsters

<<<<NOT>>>>

Cody's going home tonight and it will be yet another boring night with the sheeples doing what they've been doing week after week. Please don't bother making popcorn or putting off your bubble bath quiet time tonight , Kitty booboo and the meatballs have spoken.

We all know that the hamsters aren't going to make any big moves and that in the 2nd elimination the chances of anyone but the remaining showmances getting evicted is slim to none .

I just read the below at Big Brother Junkies and I so agree with almost everything this person said. Unfortunately, like them, I will watch tonight, knowing better, but hoping that I am wrong .

Editorial Double Eviction Blues
Cody is probably one of the most boring houseguest to ever be on Big Brother. I just don't see how his exit will make the show boring. I think it's fascinating watching Paul manipulate all these houseguests. His loud voice and over the top personality can be a bit annoying but his actual gameplay is brilliant. This has been one of the few seasons I've actually cared to watch all 3 episodes each week. Not as good as the season with Frankie and Zach but still good.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:44 PM

1,100 posts, read 724,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Cody is probably one of the most boring houseguest to ever be on Big Brother. I just don't see how his exit will make the show boring. I think it's fascinating watching Paul manipulate all these houseguests. His loud voice and over the top personality can be a bit annoying but his actual gameplay is brilliant. This has been one of the few seasons I've actually cared to watch all 3 episodes each week. Not as good as the season with Frankie and Zach but still good.
Re: the bold-
IMHO manipulating fearful, unintelligent followers (including some who stated that their main, or only, goal was to make it to jury)does not equal brilliant, by any stretch of the imagination. YMMV, but just sayin'.

Last edited by Gfab1; 08-17-2017 at 05:53 PM..

Old 08-17-2017, 06:26 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,394,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Re: the bold-
IMHO manipulating fearful, unintelligent followers (including some who stated that their main, or only, goal was to make it to jury)does not equal brilliant, by any stretch of the imagination. YMMV, but just sayin'.
It's still brilliant because no one else has been able to do it. The ones that have been sent home weren't able to manipulate those fearful unintelligent followers.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:06 PM

1,100 posts, read 724,611 times
Quote:
It's still brilliant because no one else has been able to do it. The ones that have been sent home weren't able to manipulate those fearful unintelligent followers.
Uh, yeah, because they were afraid of, and decided to follow, Paul from pretty much the second they found out about his safety, and also the couples wanted to get back at Cody for leaving them in the dark the first week. Plus, I think even those dummies could pick up on the super-preferential treatment Paul got from production from the very beginning. That could tend to make people afraid of crossing the obvious Grodner Golden Boy as well. Plus he is the only vet, so again an obvious choice for a weak-willed fearful follower to hide behind. So, no, still not brilliant in my book. Of course I'm not trying to state my opinion as fact, which I believe I mentioned before.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:08 AM
HDL

I fast forwarded through most of the show tonight (take that CBS - I didn't watch any of your commercials and only about half the show if that )!!!

My favorite parts were Cody lying before the elimination vote and then his interview with Julie where he said that he lied and that he hates or can't stand all of the house guests. Some might think this was not nice, but really most of us can't stand them either and we haven't had to live with them for 56 days in the BB House !! And yes I know that Cody wasn't in the house the whole 56 days.

I will be very excited to see Zingbot, hoping that it will appear on tomorrow night's episode with the return of Derrick. That ought to be the most fun we've had all week ! Who will get zinged the worst? Josh?

I personally don't believe that Paul is going to win this game. Now my question is, who do you want to win of the remaining players? Unfortunately I have to go with who I dislike the least and that would be Mark first and Kevin second. And secondly, who would you like to see be the next one voted out? I'm guessing that it will be Matt if Mark is able to keep winning veto. Of course I would love to see Alex or Paul go next !

Old 08-18-2017, 12:50 AM

3,800 posts, read 3,429,050 times
It's Paul's dog and pony show from here on out. If he don't win it, I'll be surprised.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:23 AM

38,677 posts, read 45,030,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It's Paul's dog and pony show from here on out. If he don't win it, I'll be surprised.
For our finale BB party I ordered a dozen barf bags just in case.

Old 08-18-2017, 09:19 AM

21,432 posts, read 18,144,759 times
Quote:
Do you mean in this particular season, or EVER? Plenty of winners have lead the house by the nose with a few exceptions of the hamsters. Dr. Will, Dan, Derrick, all buzz-sawed through the house.

Old 08-18-2017, 11:54 AM
HDL

Oh boy, didn't think that I would say this, but I like Cody more than ever after watching him answer questions from people (off of cards) after his eviction last night. I don't have a direct link to it, but I found it here on Morty's page a few minutes ago - Mortys TV The Big Brother 19 Live Feeds Daily Update - MortysTV.com

I actually hope him or Jessica get AFP !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV