Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 11:49 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,777,580 times

Advertisements

So it's goodbye Mark on Thursday and HELLO Jury House and Elena and the guy you betrayed 'Cody' !

If I had my druthers, I'd really prefer that the cameras got switched over to the Jury House only and then I could see if Jessica sneaks in to be with her man and all the "fun stuff" that will occur as the sheeple get the big boot in their derrieres and realize what idiots they were to be Paul's minions the entire game !

That's really the only part of the show that interests me anymore ! Wake me when it's over .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2017, 09:41 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This was on Jokers today:

This season, basically. - Imgur

They called it Paul White and the 7 Dwarfs
Love it!!

Old 08-21-2017, 01:30 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,567,868 times
From Morty's 8/20/17, Paul talking to himself/the camera:

"I need to make sure the people I take final three are people I can beat for sure. I can't make the same mistake. As much as I love Christmas, the final three would be better if I have Josh, Raven and me. They would both pull me up."

So, I guess we know how things are going to go from now on.

(But wouldn't it be hilarious if by some miracle of challenge wins/losses, the final two were Raven and Josh? OMG!)

Old 08-21-2017, 06:28 AM

5,490 posts, read 7,075,119 times
Would love to hear Raven's final plea to the jury...
What big moves did she do?

Old 08-21-2017, 07:07 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,427,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Would love to hear Raven's final plea to the jury...
What big moves did she do?
"My game was the sympathy jones! My big move was to have a disease! I jonesed over gastroparesis. I jonesed by limping. I jonesed at every single solitary opportunity. So of course my plea is...a sympathy jones! Give it to me because I have a HORRIBLE INCURABLE ILLNESS that will KILL ME BEFORE I CAN EVEN GET BONED and am sick of doing GoFundMes."

Old 08-21-2017, 10:55 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,944,693 times
I agree with others...at this point, it's Paul who is going to win (because the BB gods have made it so) and the rest of the house (with a few exceptions) have been nothing but floaters. No game play, no strategy.

Matt and Raven

Mark and Elena

BORING!!!! floaters and flippers. I do think Mark seems like a chill dude, but not a strong player. The other three were just on vacation.

Jason and Alex: At least they play the game and don't just go off on their own. Sure they are playing Paul's game, but they are at least playing.

Christmas Sorry, she has been one of the most boring people in the house. They should have taken her out when she injured her foot. She can't play in comps (a few maybe) and she is just boring.

Kevin Cool dude. I would love to hang with him, but not a great player. He hasn't done anything to warrant a game win. Viewers favorite (maybe). Again, I was rooting for him because I just liked him. No game play.

Josh He should get most annoying, irritating, stupid, puppet, idiot player in this game. UGH. I can not stand him. He is another one playing Paul's game and should go down in history as the biggest mug ever.

Paul BB should have just given him the check and cancelled this season. What was the point of all this?

I started off just hating Cody and Jessica, but as soon as they left, the show just went downhill. Still dislike Cody, but damn Jessica played a good game. Give her the money BB.

I hope next season, they put people in the house who are serious players and who are not just gonna sit by and be afraid to make actual moves and stir up the game a bit.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:09 PM

794 posts, read 1,322,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I agree with others...at this point, it's Paul who is going to win (because the BB gods have made it so) and the rest of the house (with a few exceptions) have been nothing but floaters. No game play, no strategy.

Matt and Raven

Mark and Elena

BORING!!!! floaters and flippers. I do think Mark seems like a chill dude, but not a strong player. The other three were just on vacation.

Jason and Alex: At least they play the game and don't just go off on their own. Sure they are playing Paul's game, but they are at least playing.

Christmas Sorry, she has been one of the most boring people in the house. They should have taken her out when she injured her foot. She can't play in comps (a few maybe) and she is just boring.

Kevin Cool dude. I would love to hang with him, but not a great player. He hasn't done anything to warrant a game win. Viewers favorite (maybe). Again, I was rooting for him because I just liked him. No game play.

Josh He should get most annoying, irritating, stupid, puppet, idiot player in this game. UGH. I can not stand him. He is another one playing Paul's game and should go down in history as the biggest mug ever.

Paul BB should have just given him the check and cancelled this season. What was the point of all this?

I started off just hating Cody and Jessica, but as soon as they left, the show just went downhill. Still dislike Cody, but damn Jessica played a good game. Give her the money BB.

I hope next season, they put people in the house who are serious players and who are not just gonna sit by and be afraid to make actual moves and stir up the game a bit.

Agree 100% with your synopsis of everyone's game play.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:23 PM

2,906 posts, read 1,972,454 times
Since I saw this on the live feeds I'll post it here. Funny seeing the houseguests outside laying around wearing their eclipse glasses. They weren't talking much, just looking to see whatever they were able to at their location. Paul looked particularly funny with them on, almost like a little kid with a beard.

Old 08-21-2017, 01:08 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,567,868 times
And could anyone see anything of the Eclipse at all through the thick smog of LA? I worked down the road from CBS in Studio City for three (3) years. Yech, I'll never get the smell of that place out of my nose!

(Sadly, it was cloudy and raining here, so it got dark but we couldn't see anything.)

Old 08-21-2017, 02:47 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,075,777 times
I know this was expected but I'll post it anyway.

Veto ceremony held.

Jason took himself off the block. Mark replaced him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV