U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2017, 05:11 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,132,562 times

Advertisements

Josh ruined meatballs for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 07:56 AM

3,101 posts, read 2,117,587 times
Ashamed to admit I watch this show. I don't usually like reality tv but at least there's supposed to be some strategy and it isn't quite as "staged" as most reality shows are.

Never got the Cody hate. He's the only one who didn't bend over for Paul. Realized early on that he was a snake of a player and tried to take him out. I commend that. It made the whole house turn on him and Jessica because they're all a bunch of moronic sheep.....but it was at least strategic.

I respect Cody's more upfront and no bs type of gamepay than Paul's pathetic "everyone should be my friend and if you're not my friend you're the enemy and I'm going to send my minions out to get you" tactic.

Despite their current allegiance to Paul; I'd like to see Jason and Alex make it all the way. They actually compete and strategize and if anyone is going to be bold enough to get the snake out of the house...it's them. If they end up turning on Paul and targeting him the show will be worth watching again.

Not surprised to hear ratings dropped after Jessica and Cody left. I bet most viewers were rooting for them because the rest of the house is so pathetic (and a lot of people are suckers for a good "true love" story ) Also...Jessica was some very nice eye-candy. Raven isn't bad either but she's such an airheaded sheep it takes away from it.

Old 08-23-2017, 12:20 PM

778 posts, read 1,022,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
Raven isn't bad either but she's such an airheaded sheep it takes away from it.
I don't see the appeal of Raven. She gets on my nerves!

(And, speaking as a woman who doesn't wear a lot of makeup...she really needs to tone it down or learn how to apply it better. )

Old 08-23-2017, 01:29 PM

3,876 posts, read 2,041,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_widget View Post

(And, speaking as a woman who doesn't wear a lot of makeup...she really needs to tone it down or learn how to apply it better. )
She does look like a clown most of the time. My daughter who is a makeup artist just wants to make her over so badly.

Old 08-23-2017, 02:28 PM

1,688 posts, read 3,541,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_widget View Post

I know, right. Raven is getting louder and twang-ier and seems to always be glancing up to see if the camera is on her.

Old 08-23-2017, 02:54 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,442,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
Ashamed to admit I watch this show. I don't usually like reality tv but at least there's supposed to be some strategy and it isn't quite as "staged" as most reality shows are.

Never got the Cody hate. He's the only one who didn't bend over for Paul. Realized early on that he was a snake of a player and tried to take him out. I commend that. It made the whole house turn on him and Jessica because they're all a bunch of moronic sheep.....but it was at least strategic.

I respect Cody's more upfront and no bs type of gamepay than Paul's pathetic "everyone should be my friend and if you're not my friend you're the enemy and I'm going to send my minions out to get you" tactic.

Despite their current allegiance to Paul; I'd like to see Jason and Alex make it all the way. They actually compete and strategize and if anyone is going to be bold enough to get the snake out of the house...it's them. If they end up turning on Paul and targeting him the show will be worth watching again.

Not surprised to hear ratings dropped after Jessica and Cody left. I bet most viewers were rooting for them because the rest of the house is so pathetic (and a lot of people are suckers for a good "true love" story ) Also...Jessica was some very nice eye-candy. Raven isn't bad either but she's such an airheaded sheep it takes away from it.
Did the ratings really drop because Cody left? That seems a bit ridiculous to me. Cody had the worst personality I've ever seen on a reality show. He always had that blank stare and seemed miserable all the time. How could any viewers find that entertaining?

Cody's downfall was his own doing. He betrayed his alliance at the very beginning of the game. How can anyone do that and not expect to be sent home?

The most popular BB houseguests tend to be those with over the top personalities or the charming ones that people are rooting for or the nasty jerks that people love to hate. Cody just seemed bland and uninterested. How could anyone be drawn to that?

Old 08-24-2017, 11:28 AM

2,137 posts, read 3,432,185 times
Rumor on the net is the HOH comp will be endurance which favors Alex. How about she does this?

Puts Matt and Raven up.

Let's say Matt, or Jason or Alex wins the veto. They take Matt off, and Alex puts up Paul.

Votes to evict Paul: Matt, Jason
Votes to evict Raven: Christmas, Josh

Kevin is the deciding vote. That would make it pretty interesting.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:35 PM

1,333 posts, read 1,637,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Rumor on the net is the HOH comp will be endurance which favors Alex. How about she does this?

Puts Matt and Raven up.

Let's say Matt, or Jason or Alex wins the veto. They take Matt off, and Alex puts up Paul.

Votes to evict Paul: Matt, Jason
Votes to evict Raven: Christmas, Josh

Kevin is the deciding vote. That would make it pretty interesting.
I doubt we'll see anything too interesting for the rest of the season. Everybody is working to get Paul the win.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:36 PM

28,735 posts, read 2,259,516 times
I was so hoping that zing bot would call Paul the King or something & wake up those sheep.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:40 PM

3,811 posts, read 3,449,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
I doubt we'll see anything too interesting for the rest of the season. Everybody is working to get Paul the win.
Just add a third B to BB, which then becomes Boring Big Brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV