U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2017, 03:24 PM

426 posts, read 630,874 times

Advertisements

Anyone know how Mark's parents died?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 04:54 PM
HDL

3,093 posts, read 5,863,223 times
Lightbulb Why would Alex let Jason win HOH?

#1 Reason - Jason is her "Ride or Die" and she is safe this week no matter what.
#2 Reason - She can play for HOH next week.
#3 Reason - Which I think might be Alex's #1 reason , is that Jason's name has been thrown around a lot to be evicted and him winning another HOH would keep the target on him being evicted before another cast mate tries to get Alex out next week ! Not saying that she isn't a target, just that Jason might be considered by the house to be a bigger target than her if someone else is in power next week.

JMHO as always

Last edited by HDL; 08-25-2017 at 05:26 PM..

Old 08-25-2017, 06:27 PM

778 posts, read 738,335 times
"Anyone know how Mark's parents died?"

The only thing I heard was on a video interview where he said his father died when he was young and his mother died when he was 17. He didn't mention what happened.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:53 PM
BMI

6,526 posts, read 3,818,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
#1 Reason - Jason is her "Ride or Die" and she is safe this week no matter what.
#2 Reason - She can play for HOH next week.
#3 Reason - Which I think might be Alex's #1 reason , is that Jason's name has been thrown around a lot to be evicted and him winning another HOH would keep the target on him being evicted before another cast mate tries to get Alex out next week ! Not saying that she isn't a target, just that Jason might be considered by the house to be a bigger target than her if someone else is in power next week.

JMHO as always
Very insightful, agree 100 percent.

Jason at 6 foot 5 is a bigger target than 5 foot Alex

Old 08-25-2017, 08:20 PM

38,714 posts, read 45,158,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
Anyone know how Mark's parents died?
When he was 17, his mom died reportedly of cancer. If he wins “Big Brother” he plans to start a foundation that would help single moms and children with deceased parents, Reality TV World reports.

His dad passed when he was very young, he gives no reason. Apparently his parents were divorced at the time.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:06 AM

38,714 posts, read 45,158,866 times
Nominated for Eviction is:
MATT and RAVEN

Old 08-26-2017, 01:31 AM
HDL

3,093 posts, read 5,863,223 times
Exclamation Does this seem ODD to anyone else???

Okay, right now per Paul's rantings on the show, we have the following 3 groups for the final "3" -
1) Paul, Alex, Jason
2) Paul, Christmas, Josh
3) Paul, Matt, Raven

Then lastly we have Kevin (odd man out ), who I have no idea whom he believes that he is in an alliance with for final 3??? Would it be Jason and Alex? Does anybody know for sure what he's thinking?

Anyways, if we look at each of the 3 groups above, doesn't it seem extremely odd that CBS isn't showing us any conversations where Alex and Jason, or Christmas and Josh, or Matt and Raven are saying "you know what, we need to get Paul out to have a good chance at winning the $500K !"

I've got to say, even though this group isn't really all that bright, I still think all the editing in Pauls' favor doesn't pass the smell test ! Why aren't we hearing what they think is going to happen when it's down to final 3 or 2 and the jury house is deciding ??? I smell a big fat <<CBS>>rat !

Old 08-26-2017, 09:07 AM

4,048 posts, read 4,968,018 times
I can't rep you anymore HDL, but agree with your posts 100%

Old 08-26-2017, 10:55 AM

2,937 posts, read 1,666,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I've got to say, even though this group isn't really all that bright, I still think all the editing in Pauls' favor doesn't pass the smell test ! Why aren't we hearing what they think is going to happen when it's down to final 3 or 2 and the jury house is deciding ??? I smell a big fat <<CBS>>rat !
I've noticed this and was actually coming in to ask a similar question. My question being have we seen any of the HG studying things like the memory wall or running through what happened each day and what comps were each week and who won what etc... that you need to know for the upcoming comps?

I'll be surprised if the answer is yes and I think it's for the same reason that you are asking about a lack of game strategy discussion going on. It really seems like these house guests just don't care about winning it's like they're just along for the ride and whatever happens, happens. It's such a weird dynamic and it seems like even production can't do anything about it, even in the diary room they hardly talk about strategy. Also, I feel like we're getting way less diary room segments on the show.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:58 AM

778 posts, read 738,335 times
***My question being have we seen any of the HG studying things like the memory wall or running through what happened each day and what comps were each week and who won what etc... that you need to know for the upcoming comps?***

From reading the feeds there is a lot of discussion about who different ones want to take to the final 3 and what they think the votes will be.

They have also spent time in groups going over previous comps, dates, what events took place and things that have gone on in the house. There has been quite a bit of discussion.

BB just isn't putting it on the live show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV