U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2017, 12:56 PM

21,439 posts, read 18,159,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa6660 View Post
Here's a clip of the Jason thing. It's still bad, but it helps to have the whole scene so you can see how it was said and also how Alex and Paul react.

What a disgusting POS and that Alex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
...they would be more effective taking away his cereal.
LMAO, Tom, WAY more effective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2017, 10:15 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,818,976 times
I genuinely can't understand Alex's hatred of Kevin. Is it Paul spinning things to her so that she, Jason and Kevin never became a group of 3? Because that would have made total sense - a strong group of three (that excludes Paul) with Jason as the axis.

What other reason could there be for her hating him so much and being so ugly to him???

Old 08-31-2017, 10:21 PM

1,322 posts, read 1,628,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I genuinely can't understand Alex's hatred of Kevin. Is it Paul spinning things to her so that she, Jason and Kevin never became a group of 3? Because that would have made total sense - a strong group of three (that excludes Paul) with Jason as the axis.

What other reason could there be for her hating him so much and being so ugly to him???
Looks like she's falling for whatever Paul dishes her way.

Old 08-31-2017, 10:27 PM

1,100 posts, read 725,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post

She seems to have a need to make it personal and vilify people who she's not fond of to justify treating them like garbage and then voting them out. I've never seen or heard about Kevin doing anything to her. I remember a few weeks ago he was asking Jason why Alex dislikes him so much, and if I remember correctly Jason couldn't really give a reason.

Alex just seems super paranoid and insecure (and frankly a little unbalanced too) since she has been so unnecessarily rude and nasty throughout the game. She's just not a nice person at all. I hope people who know her -or meet her in the future- will have seen her on BB so they can see what a bully and mean girl she really is.

Old 08-31-2017, 11:23 PM

778 posts, read 736,945 times
Christmas won HOH

Old 09-01-2017, 12:31 AM

38,693 posts, read 45,074,434 times
Double eviction next week, would like to see Paul in the mix.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:39 AM

4,903 posts, read 2,771,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Double eviction next week, would like to see Paul in the mix.
Like Paul or not he is one of the few true players.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:47 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,818,976 times
Reading Morty's, it's clear that everyone (spearheaded by Paul, and I'm not sure if Alex was in on it) intentionally threw the HOH to Christmas.

It's either going to be Jason and Alex or Jason and Kevin to go next week, don't you think?

Paul has positioned himself with the people he thinks he can beat: Josh, Raven and Christmas. Christmas is the only one who has any chance against him.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 PM

778 posts, read 736,945 times
Christmas nominated Jason and Alex for eviction.

Old 09-02-2017, 09:57 AM

1,816 posts, read 979,686 times
Some of these players are going to feel so dumb after they get evicted for allowing themselves to be played by Paul the way they were. If he gets to the final two it's like Cody said, he'll deserve to win.

Really don't understand why some of these people didn't wake up, form an alliance to take out Paul and his minions Josh, Christmas and Alex. Should have been done when Mark, Elena, Cody and Jess were still around. It's been frustrating to watch, and way too easy for Paul to manipulate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV