U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2017, 08:17 PM

3,070 posts, read 2,081,101 times

Advertisements

Keep coming here to hopefully see a spoiler indicative of the house finally turning on Paul and calling him out on all his BS so that the episodes would actually be worth watching....keep getting disappointed.

Admittedly I'm interested to see Matt's reaction to watching the show from the jury house and seeing if his rommates there will finally make him realize how brainwashed the rest of the house is by Paul. He was probably the biggest Paul minion of all. He'll probably still be in denial though because that's how dumb this seasons contestants have been.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2017, 11:52 PM

4,903 posts, read 2,771,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecomet View Post
Worst Big Brother ever. Stupid players.
This certainly is not a year for casting to be proud of. I do remember many other seasons with a lot of folks I did not like. This year I find a few folksI did not likeearly to be at least interestin.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:14 PM
HDL

3,092 posts, read 5,857,523 times
Interesting interview with EvelDick over at the Big Brother Network link below. Can't wait to see how Paul reacts when he finds out even EvelDick wasn't a fan of his !

‘Big Brother 19’ Interview: EvelDick Weighs In On Mob Mentality Game Play – Big Brother Network

‘Big Brother 19’ Interview: EvelDick Weighs In On Mob Mentality Game Play

Why do you think these HGs are attacking and shutting people out the same way week after week?

ED:*Because that’s what Paul is telling them to do and HGs like the c**ty potatohead Alex and Josh are more than happy to oblige. Too stupid to see they are burning jury votes while keeping Paul’s hands clean.*These HGs*are the biggest flock of sheep ever on Big Brother. They ask Paul if they can nap, brush their teeth and take a ****. It really is pathetic.*Paul is at the bottom of all this every time. He encourages it, comes up with things for them to say and do. Like Josh with the pots and pans, that was Paul. The bashing of Cody’s military career was Paul; even what to say. Christmas didn’t miss a beat jumping in and adding things to say as well.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:37 PM

3,811 posts, read 2,012,882 times
Has CBS responded to the backlash of what Jason said? Are they just going to ignore that fans of this show are not happy with this cast? I looked today to see if there was anything from them, but nothing.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:14 PM

2,937 posts, read 1,663,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Has CBS responded to the backlash of what Jason said? Are they just going to ignore that fans of this show are not happy with this cast? I looked today to see if there was anything from them, but nothing.
Probably. Back in Season 15 there was a bunch of racist and inappropriate things going on in the house and the internet was all over it but cbs hardly addressed it. The only thing that came of it was the implementation of the disclaimer before the live feeds start that Big Brother and CBS aren't responsible for anything the house guests say etc...

Old 09-06-2017, 07:01 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,957,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Interesting interview with EvelDick over at the Big Brother Network link below. Can't wait to see how Paul reacts when he finds out even EvelDick wasn't a fan of his !

‘Big Brother 19’ Interview: EvelDick Weighs In On Mob Mentality Game Play – Big Brother Network

‘Big Brother 19’ Interview: EvelDick Weighs In On Mob Mentality Game Play

Why do you think these HGs are attacking and shutting people out the same way week after week?

ED:*Because that’s what Paul is telling them to do and HGs like the c**ty potatohead Alex and Josh are more than happy to oblige. Too stupid to see they are burning jury votes while keeping Paul’s hands clean.*These HGs*are the biggest flock of sheep ever on Big Brother. They ask Paul if they can nap, brush their teeth and take a ****. It really is pathetic.*Paul is at the bottom of all this every time. He encourages it, comes up with things for them to say and do. Like Josh with the pots and pans, that was Paul. The bashing of Cody’s military career was Paul; even what to say. Christmas didn’t miss a beat jumping in and adding things to say as well.
Thanks HDL, here is my favorite segment of the interview, ED is spot on!

How would you rate this season?

ED: To me, in my opinion, this is one of (if not THE WORST) seasons in the history of the show. The more production manipulates the game, the worse the seasons have become. The show is a shadow of what it once was. I loved this show/game, which is why I wanted to go on it. I had never tried to get on any other show. I was a fan since Season 1, and thought it would be a cool way to spend a summer. It looked like a great game to play. And back then, it was an even playing field for everyone. Not anymore. If I was in charge, I’d like to see the show go back to playing with no vetos for a summer, no twists, no DR or producer manipulation. Just old school Big Brother. A back to basics season… and let people play the game. There are quite a number of alumni that have said they will never go back on the show because of what it has become.

Old 09-06-2017, 08:42 AM

2,937 posts, read 1,663,223 times
I'm with ED, the basic premise of Big Brother is intriguing enough that if you fill the house with people who actually want to play the game, it should be entertaining. But they've started trying to make it fancy, taking the whole "expect the unexpected" too far.

This might be because of these house guests but I think it says something that except for Mark, no one opted to take the apple in the temptation tree thing for the last few weeks because even these brainless house guests just want a normal week of HOH, Veto, eviction and not be screwed with by production. Heck, if I actually liked they'd these house guests I'd probably be applauding the fu that this is to production manipulation.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:01 AM

1,100 posts, read 725,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I'm with ED, the basic premise of Big Brother is intriguing enough that if you fill the house with people who actually want to play the game, it should be entertaining. But they've started trying to make it fancy, taking the whole "expect the unexpected" too far.

This might be because of these house guests but I think it says something that except for Mark, no one opted to take the apple in the temptation tree thing for the last few weeks because even these brainless house guests just want a normal week of HOH, Veto, eviction and not be screwed with by production. Heck, if I actually liked they'd these house guests I'd probably be applauding the fu that this is to production manipulation.
Interesting thoughts about the HGs just wanting normalcy (such as it is) in the house. I agree that production has been overdoing it with all the twists.

All season I've been wondering why Grodner has seemed so deadset on Paul being protected and positioned to run the show, then ultimately win.

My crazy conspiracy theory: Paul's family are important figures in the Armenian Mafia. Grodner benefited from either borrowing money, or receiving "protection" from them at some point. The cost? Make sure their little devil spawn wins Big Brother! They tried to do it subtly last season, thinking he didn't need too much help, but when that didn't pan out they went all out with fixing the game for him...Hey, it would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

Old 09-06-2017, 09:13 AM

28,373 posts, read 2,208,837 times
Love if fgab!!

Old 09-06-2017, 01:15 PM

9,351 posts, read 5,179,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
My crazy conspiracy theory: Paul's family are important figures in the Armenian Mafia. Grodner benefited from either borrowing money, or receiving "protection" from them at some point. The cost? Make sure their little devil spawn wins Big Brother! They tried to do it subtly last season, thinking he didn't need too much help, but when that didn't pan out they went all out with fixing the game for him...Hey, it would explain a lot, wouldn't it?
Wow!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV