U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2017, 03:53 PM

4,150 posts, read 2,726,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
I just read that Paul, crying, told Alex he was not using the veto and she was being voted out. Paul did his usual magic and by the end of of the conversation Alex told him he had her jury vote to win.
Does anybody left, realistically have any chance of beating Paul in a Final 2 vote?
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2017, 05:01 PM

608 posts, read 826,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Goodbye, Alex!

(Is anyone else sort of hoping that Kevin's supposedly "connected" family takes a hit out on Paul after this is all over?)

Adding:

I just got on Morty's, and read the following transcription about something that happened yesterday morning. Paul is called to the Diary Room:
'10:27AM BBT: Small DR leak. We hear Paul go to the DR. Paul "Yo". DR "Hey, real quick, I got something for ya." '

Wonder what Production was giving Paul this time?

Aaarg! (For the thousandth time.)
Yeah, between production and the house guests throwing Paul the game, I think it's pretty much a done deal that Paul is at least in the final 2.

As for whether he'll win . . . Alex sounds like she's still brain washed by Paul so she'll probably vote for him to win. Cody, Mark, and Elaina are definite votes against. Matt and Raven will probably vote for Paul. I think Alex might be able to sway Jason. With the house guests left, any one of them could be a vote for Paul. It's pretty much looking like Paul's got this in the bag. Ugh!!!

Old 09-10-2017, 05:05 PM

778 posts, read 737,455 times
"Does anybody left, realistically have any chance of beating Paul in a Final 2 vote?"

Good question. I think the only one who might have a chance and it would be a really, really slim chance would be Josh. He has changed in the latter part of the game. Now he is upset about hurting people's feelings (but he wasn't when he was banging pots and starting fights) and he is more emotional and crying more. He is also starting to think about what is best for his game even if he isn't able to pull it off. The thing is it is all happening after most of them are in the jury house and don't see this side of him.

I think the jury is very angry at Paul because he helped get them there but they should be mad at themselves for falling for everything he said. It is hard for them to admit that though. Regardless, my guess is that if Paul is in the final two he will win. Like it or not, he managed to get all those people out of the house. In past juries we have seen people reluctantly vote for someone to win that they didn't like but admitted the played a good game.

On the other hand, this season has been so messed up that maybe everyone will be so angry they will vote for the other person just to get back at Paul. Who knows what is on the jurors minds.

I think this is the first season for me, since the show started, that I have no one that I care enough about to want to win. Sometimes it takes longer than other times to find someone I want to win but this time it won't be exciting at all to watch the finale.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:41 PM
HDL

3,093 posts, read 5,859,636 times
Question How will this all play out???

Alex gets voted out next.
Then my best guess is Josh will be right after her.
But whom will Paul end up taking to final 2 - Kevin or Christmas ?

I'm going to guess Christmas, though I believe that Paul can easily win against either Kevin or Christmas.

I disliked Paul last season and even more this season and I hope that I never ever have to see him again. But it is obvious that he deserves to win BB19 due to his game play and unfortunately, only Cody understood the urgency of taking him out week 1. Even Jessica stated in her Instagram video that I referenced prior that Paul deserves to win and that Cody will likely vote for him (we'll see if she knows her man, but I think that he might also with the choices left).

I just hope that the audience's dislike of Paul and his game play this season (and all the nasty stuff that he said and did) will keep him from getting any big gigs in Hollywood so he can just take his $500K and go back into obscurity >>>please<<< !!!

And my biggest prediction for the week ahead "NO BIG MOVES & lots of crying when Josh gets the BOOT" !

Old 09-11-2017, 04:53 AM

979 posts, read 332,638 times
I just watched BBAD and Alex was in the backyard talking to herself saying she will vote for Paul but she's not sure she can convince Jason to vote for him. She is kicking herself for not listening to Jason regarding Josh and Paul calling them both not so nice names. ha! She said the only reason she trusted Paul was because last season he was all about friendship. Well girlfriend, this season Paul was all about winning and unfortunately he deserves to win because he suckered you idiots into believing everything that came out of his mouth. It would be hilarious if Paul took Kevin to final two, the guy who did absolutely nothing. I'm sure the jury would be furious about that. The guy who floated his way to $50,000 plus his $25,000. Not a bad paycheck Kevin. Now go comb your hair with your toothbrush and call your Boston buddies to pay Jason a visit.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:27 AM

5,799 posts, read 4,824,601 times
Can we start talking about who we all are going to vote for for America's Favorite Player?

I know how to make a poll thread, but not not a poll post, so I'm just going to put the two I'm choosing between here:

Kevin: Because of what he has had to endure from the nasty bullies in that house for the past several weeks

or

Cameron: As a big FU to all of the rest of them. I'm really leaning towards Cameron.

Who are you all wanting to vote for? (Please don't say Cody - he was so unnecessarily awful to some of the others in his first weeks, and he had absolutely no social or strategic game.)

Old 09-11-2017, 11:01 AM
HDL

3,093 posts, read 5,859,636 times
Sorry, I don't normally vote for AFP, but if I did, it would be for Jessica. Though none of them merit AFP imho, between her and Kevin, both got picked on (Jessica with some very annoying Josh pots and pans lunacy) and both said some pretty disgusting stuff, but at least Jessica played the game. Kevin just floated along, wasn't really all that loyal and was probably kept as another Paul minion like Josh and Christmas for final 2 win .

On another note, I was watching various video feeds of house conversations over the weekend and saw 2 things said that nobody has brought up. One was Paul talking about the audience's response to Jason coming through the door on eviction night. He was surprised that there wasn't any loud cheering. Rather telling as BB didn't really let us in on that. I mean I heard applause, but obviously those still in the game can hear how it differs from one evicted player to another evicted player. I believe that both Jess and Cody got some loud cheering.

Not sure if this is in sequence, but there was also another discussion with Alex about how some people will be 'hated' after the game and that you have to have an FU attitude about it all. I don't know if Paul felt hated after his season of BB, but if he did, this year it's obvious that he doesn't care and that he is preparing himself for more of the same !!!

Honestly, I think that Paul is trying to get an Oscar for acting and wants to play villain characters. I'm sure that he has a fan base, I'm just not sure that I want to hang with that crowd !

p.s.
The Revengers comic trailer was stupid and I fast forwarded through it. REALLY BB? That's the BEST that you've got ??? Sorry, definitely not my thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Can we start talking about who we all are going to vote for for America's Favorite Player?

I know how to make a poll thread, but not not a poll post, so I'm just going to put the two I'm choosing between here:

Kevin: Because of what he has had to endure from the nasty bullies in that house for the past several weeks

or

Cameron: As a big FU to all of the rest of them. I'm really leaning towards Cameron.

Who are you all wanting to vote for? (Please don't say Cody - he was so unnecessarily awful to some of the others in his first weeks, and he had absolutely no social or strategic game.)

Old 09-11-2017, 11:05 AM

1,323 posts, read 1,629,711 times
Mark, the Teddy Bear for AFP.

Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 PM

778 posts, read 737,455 times
You are right HDL. I remember reading about Jason's exit and forgot all about what Paul said. We will never know when there is actual cheering when someone leaves or not because BB sounds like they are using a tape recording of an audience cheering every time. It always sounds the same. The only ones who know are the houseguests who hear what actually is going on as long as their door stays open.

I guess that audience reaction was because of his remarks about Kevin's family.

As far as a pick for AFP. I have none. I possibly thought of Kevin because of the treatment he was given but he has already won $25,000. so that is pretty good if you add in his other earnings. Not a bad payout for doing nothing. When I think of everyone else there isn't a single HG that doesn't have good and bad things about them. I do think that it is only fair that it is given to someone who managed to stay in the house for a long time AND tried to play the game. As far as who that would be .... I have no clue.

Old 09-11-2017, 01:31 PM

28,463 posts, read 2,216,819 times
AfP for me is Mark, he acted as a decent human being & did not participate in the bullying & sheeple acts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV