U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2017, 11:52 PM

6,564 posts, read 11,887,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Lol, good one!

ETA- But if you're not sure, you can at least be Agrodstic!
It sounds better than Grodnerian Wicca, a trad in which you cannot be made Priest(ess) and Witch until you've shown the ability to rig a Tarot reading. Although some more liberal covens will let you fix I Ching, or a rune reading, or if you prove hopeless with any of those, a coin toss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 06:56 AM

4,903 posts, read 2,771,998 times
No one in my house is voting for AFP this year.

Old 09-16-2017, 10:16 AM

21,439 posts, read 18,159,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Did he spill the beans about that?
Yes, he "confessed" to Matt that he took the 25K temptation and Matt swore not to tell anyone but of course ran to everyone to spill the beans. Kevin then got into a shouting match with Matt saying he never told Matt he won the 25K. So Kevin is not as squeaky clean as everyone thinks he is.

I hope Mark or Cody win AFP.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:16 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,957,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, he "confessed" to Matt that he took the 25K temptation and Matt swore not to tell anyone but of course ran to everyone to spill the beans. Kevin then got into a shouting match with Matt saying he never told Matt he won the 25K. So Kevin is not as squeaky clean as everyone thinks he is.

I hope Mark or Cody win AFP.
I did not like how they all ganged up on him though. Raven and Alex need such a smacking!

Old 09-16-2017, 12:16 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,401,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I did not like how they all ganged up on him though. Raven and Alex need such a smacking!
Kevin started that entire thing. He should have kept his cool about Matt telling his secret. It's just a game and part of the game is backstabbing others. It's not like his secret was some personal story about his family or illness. It was a secret about the game. The other's were just matching his intensity. It's never fun to see someone be ganged up on like that but I can totally understand the game play behind it. Divert attention away from yourself by finding a common enemy to focus on. Kevin was just the latest to suffer that fate. There were many more before him. Meghan was the first one to get bullied up on and of course she brought that on herself too but it was still hard to watch her breakdown.

Seeing this side of the show is actually one of the things I enjoy most about it. Seeing otherwise normal people become animals when trying to survive the house is fascinating. If everyone was being nice a civil to each other this show wouldn't have lasted one season. Reality show viewers live for this kind of entertainment.

Old 09-16-2017, 01:11 PM

3,675 posts, read 2,486,357 times
Cody told Kevin in confidence that he had a daughter. I don't like how Kevin then told Paul, Jason and perhaps others. It wasn't Kevin's secret to tell.

Old 09-16-2017, 01:37 PM

28,328 posts, read 2,208,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Cody told Kevin in confidence that he had a daughter. I don't like how Kevin then told Paul, Jason and perhaps others. It wasn't Kevin's secret to tell.
well that's karma.

Old 09-16-2017, 04:13 PM

974 posts, read 331,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
well that's karma.
Bingo! No I dont like how they hyenna attacked Kevin but what goes around, comes around. And from I understand, Kevin liked to run his mouth with regards to secrets and the houseguests got really sick of that. Cody babe for AFP.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:07 PM

778 posts, read 736,945 times
Josh won the second part of the final HOH

Josh and Paul will compete for HOH

Old 09-16-2017, 11:24 PM

974 posts, read 331,194 times
Go Josh! Damn, I cant believe I am actually rooting for Josh the true Meatball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV