U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 08:18 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,633,820 times

Advertisements

'The Amazing Race': 'Big Brother's' Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Joining

Not excited about Cody and Jessica being on TAR. CBS probably thinks they're popular and will boost the show. It doesn't seem to me that they're that popular, though -- Cody just got the anti-Paul vote. TAR fans aren't happy.

Filming for the race starts Oct 1 & I hope it will be shown live on social media.

Last edited by NCDave; 09-27-2017 at 08:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2017, 11:57 PM

727 posts, read 810,534 times
lol Cody is hilarious in the interview

Old 09-28-2017, 08:03 AM

1,645 posts, read 1,142,644 times
Don't any of these people have regular jobs? All they do is go from one reality show to another.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:16 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,204,919 times
Oh my god Jessica probably thinks America likes her.

A lot of people like Cody. I don't, but a lot of BB fans did.

Jessica clearly wants to be famous (nothing wrong with that), and I guess AR will help with that.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:56 AM

4,053 posts, read 4,976,635 times
As long as Paul is not on TAR is all that we should be concerned about.

...and I bet Cody and Jess will take advantages of U-turns the whole time.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:19 AM

2,937 posts, read 1,670,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
You all know that Victor and Nicole are an item?
I think it's her 3rd BB relationship, Hayden her showmance from her first season, Cody from last season and now Victor. I don't think they live near each other and I can't imagine starting a relationship as long distance situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post

Not excited about Cody and Jessica being on TAR. CBS probably thinks they're popular and will boost the show. It doesn't seem to me that they're that popular, though -- Cody just got the anti-Paul vote. TAR fans aren't happy.

Filming for the race starts Oct 1 & I hope it will be shown live on social media.
I've never watched, but doesn't TAR require teamwork and in stressful situations? It'll be interesting to see how Cody handles it. It seemed like on the show Jess had the better ideas but Cody just steamrolled over her or got her to change her mind and how the dynamic of their relationship plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Don't any of these people have regular jobs? All they do is go from one reality show to another.
These days, you can make some money with things like club/event appearances, hock products on your Instagram etc.. I can't blame them from going from one show to the next to stay "relevant".

Old 09-28-2017, 02:19 PM

278 posts, read 154,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Oh my god Jessica probably thinks America likes her.

A lot of people like Cody. I don't, but a lot of BB fans did.

Jessica clearly wants to be famous (nothing wrong with that), and I guess AR will help with that.
I like her and Cody!!!!!
I will be tuning in, and routing for them, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2017, 02:28 PM

981 posts, read 823,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
I'm soo mean but I hope he continues to say NOOOOOOOO and then he can finally chuck that Christmas tree into the trash where she belongs.
But she just want to "prove" to Paul that she can do challenging activities like date Paul , despite having a broken leg!

Old 09-28-2017, 04:51 PM

13,951 posts, read 10,346,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
As long as Paul is not on TAR is all that we should be concerned about.

...and I bet Cody and Jess will take advantages of U-turns the whole time.
I've never understood why people hate the best players on these type of game shows.

I've never been to this thread before but I'm sure it's full of Paul hate.

What do you people want? A bunch of people who sit around singing kuhmbyah?

Paul played a masterful game and manipulated all his dimwit fellow Houseguests all season long, controlled every aspect of the game, and dominated it. What more could you want?

Hey I know, maybe Kevin should have won. All he did was sit in a corner and read the Bible all summer long. I.E. the antithesis of Paul.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:57 PM

13,951 posts, read 10,346,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post

Oh great.... The "cool kids" are back on tv....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV