U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2017, 09:43 AM

563 posts, read 238,215 times

Advertisements

Despite I see Frank Grimes "Homer's Enemy" episode maybe the most realistic episode of The Simpsons and is among my favourites, I would say Angry Dad (the first one). What is your favourite?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 05:56 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,399,596 times
My favorite episode is when the town was trying to shutdown the only burlesque house in town and then did a reversal and tried to save it. Perfect episode from beginning to end and represented everything I love about the show.

Old 07-12-2017, 01:23 PM

21,470 posts, read 22,713,045 times
I have a soft spot for the Treehouse of Horror episodes, especially the early ones. I don't think I could choose one episode as a favorite, but the top three are probably "Marge vs. the Monorail", "Last Exit to Springfield," (DENTAL PLAN! LISA NEEDS BRACES!) and "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)"

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 07-12-2017 at 02:30 PM..

Old 07-12-2017, 02:13 PM

3,810 posts, read 3,707,626 times
A lot of people love the early seasons but I have some later season favorites:
My favorite:
The Simpsons go to Africa: I want to drive in a convertible with happy zebras and shoot a lion in the face.

Bart Gets Fat: Here's the scoop: Your Hagen Daze are over. I'm baskin in your pain while robbin you of life.

I also love the second Frank Grimes episode- with his son: Now that he's gone I can become the real Homer! None of you find this odd? Meh.

Bart goes to jail is a favorite as well: Didn't you hear me? I have an evening planned!

I really like the beginning of Max Power too, but it kind of falls apart by the end.

Last edited by TheOverdog; 07-12-2017 at 02:24 PM..

Old 07-12-2017, 06:29 PM

6,846 posts, read 12,399,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOverdog View Post
A lot of people love the early seasons but I have some later season favorites:
My favorite:
The Simpsons go to Africa: I want to drive in a convertible with happy zebras and shoot a lion in the face.

Bart Gets Fat: Here's the scoop: Your Hagen Daze are over. I'm baskin in your pain while robbin you of life.

I also love the second Frank Grimes episode- with his son: Now that he's gone I can become the real Homer! None of you find this odd? Meh.

Bart goes to jail is a favorite as well: Didn't you hear me? I have an evening planned!

I really like the beginning of Max Power too, but it kind of falls apart by the end.
Those were great. I love when they were dancing with that tribe and Marge complained that it was going on forever. Also when Lisa pointed out the bush baby on their guide's shoulder as if it was normal but the guide freaked out.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:48 PM

2,687 posts, read 965,584 times
The one before the presidential election when the two aliens were running for office and one of them said it doesn't matter who you vote for; either way you're DOOMED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or