U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 09:13 PM

3,674 posts, read 5,856,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Oh HELL NO!!!! WTH??????????????
I KNOW!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 09:39 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,380,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
I KNOW!!!
it insults my intelligence when that kind of BS happens. Now the one sent home--well, duh, of course.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:51 PM

2,208 posts, read 3,503,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Re: Tonight's show.

Spoiler
Seriously????? What??????? I think I'm done with this show. It's fixed.
... you didn't spoil anything though

Old 09-14-2017, 10:24 PM

14,307 posts, read 20,569,109 times
The losing look 100% should have gone home. I personally loved the winning look. I loved the top three and had a hard time choosing which one I looked best!

Old 09-15-2017, 04:42 AM

3,107 posts, read 2,735,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The losing look 100% should have gone home. I personally loved the winning look. I loved the top three and had a hard time choosing which one I looked best!
Agree. I pegged the winner early on. Loved it and the blood red suit.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:37 AM

4,542 posts, read 5,836,791 times
That losing look was butt fugly!!!

Why say 1 of you will be going home (more than once) and then say "1 or 2 of you may be going home" and not follow through!?! It would have been nice to get rid of one of the twins. I know the word "may" was used.

Sounds like a interesting show next week. Hopefully its not all hype!

Old 09-15-2017, 11:52 AM

974 posts, read 331,513 times
They got our hopes up thinking that one of those annoying, nose ringed twits was going home. grrrr.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:09 PM

278 posts, read 153,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
They got our hopes up thinking that one of those annoying, nose ringed twits was going home. grrrr.
Yay, like really?????
I think Sean, has talent, it's the other one(forgot her name), that rides her coat tails.
I think, she should go next week!

The right one went home, what he sent down the runway, was just seriously, hideous!!!!!

Old 09-15-2017, 02:41 PM

1,036 posts, read 547,524 times
Ok, I'm not good with their names, but really the guy with the bloomers, egad! And he's supposed to be a designer? And he wears shorts and a handkerchief?

Agree about the twins. I don't think the bald one has much talent at all. She totally couldn't get a top together and the twin totally figured one out for her. Don't think that's fair.

Ok, what really got me was HK's last outfit. Do we really want to see her you-know-what peeking out? I sure don't. All the designers noticed immediately and you could see their reaction when she first came out. I knew something was up and then the camera focused on her.

If any of the designers made something like that I think they might get called out.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:20 PM

724 posts, read 1,108,890 times
While I liked Brandon's winning look it wasn't my favorite. It would have been in the top three though. For me the winning look by far was Kenya's red/black suit. I was surprised that Batani's black gown was not in the top three. So my choices would have been 1. Kenya, 2. Batani, and 3. Brandon.

Amy has been a favorite for me, but to me what she sent down the runway last night could have been sleepwear. My least favorite looks were from Samantha and Michael. I just could not get into all that lace and the head thing did nothing for me.

Pat, I must have not been paying close enough attention. HK's last look registered as "I don't like it". But, I didn't see anything peeking out...

Eldemila, I also caught the tease about a double elimination. Like Robert&Ripley mentioned, the way it played out it was obviously a given that Aaron would go, but that the twin might go as well. I can't even remember the last time there was a double elimination but I was hoping for it yesterday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or