U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2017, 02:47 PM

278 posts, read 153,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her View Post
Margarita is just....yikes. What a big baby. "I wasn't raised to throw people under the bus" LOL
You mean.....aside from when you were running around the work room complaining?

Newsflash, your dress wasn't even that good looking. Claire didn't even send the "knockoff" down the runway. And you have immunity. My gosh, get a grip girl!!! Can't wait until she's eliminated. Michael too (although I did like his print)
Disagree, I love Margarita, and hope she wins the whole thing!
She should not have lost her focus, though!
Kintaro, should have won last night! Claire's was blah!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2017, 03:39 PM

668 posts, read 240,465 times
Heidi's fake "what is going on around here??" is beginning to irritate me. She knows damn well what is going on and so do the other judges. They are milking this for all its worth.
Claire sucks. I loathe her and can't even listening to her talk. Shawn was worse but at least she is gone.

Meanwhile, why are the other...cough..."designers" keeping mum? Are they not there to WIN? If someone is cheating, you confront them in front of the judges! Jeez. This show is getting very lame. And stop with the stupid "to be continued" crap.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Her

286 posts, read 719,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
Disagree, I love Margarita, and hope she wins the whole thing!
She should not have lost her focus, though!
Kintaro, should have won last night! Claire's was blah!!!!!
I'll bet you rep points she doesn't win Although who knows, I'm always surprised at the winners. Last season, I thought Roberi should have won by a landslide, and they picked Erin. Still don't understand that one.

I just don't care for anything Margarita's done thus far. And I was really turned off by her throwing her model under the bus a couple weeks ago (another thing that makes her comment about not throwing people under the bus so ridiculous). She seemed to love the look until the judges bashed and then it was ...oh boo hoo, I listened to my model and not myself

Anyone guessing the top three?
For me it's still Brandon, Kentaro, and Kenya. I loved her peplum top.

I must have missed what the contestants think Claire did that is cheating? I'll have to listen to the work room conversation again. I thought Michael said Claire owned a similar pair of pants and was just doing a knockoff of something in her own closet.

Old 10-06-2017, 06:12 PM

860 posts, read 439,919 times
Quote:
I just don't care for anything Margarita's done thus far. ...............
Anyone guessing the top three?
For me it's still Brandon, Kentaro, and Kenya. I loved her peplum top
Well, that makes us even, I can't recall anything by Kenya I've liked. And Brandon and Kentaro both started strong but IMO have not stepped it up so seem to be doing the same things every week.

I agree Margarita hasn't done the greatest but at least she does something different each time. I like her though she definitely psyched herself out this time.

Michael, I think also has talent but is too emotionaly involved with this drama.

Top three would be tough none are really impressive IMO would probably go with Kentaro, maybe Amy if she gets back on track, and Margarita as I think she really can sew. (and I know Kenya can too)

Old 10-07-2017, 05:25 AM

3,106 posts, read 2,730,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
but maybe it meant that she was patterning from her existing pants back at the hotel. I don't know that that would be exactly cheating, though.
I would call that totally cheating!

Old 10-07-2017, 07:01 AM

The twins also did styles done by the other designers.
Personally, I think both are a plant by Heidi and the producers..of which she is one. Ratings, you know.

Kentaro does the best job. He is talented. The rest...meh.

Old 10-07-2017, 12:19 PM

3,267 posts, read 2,336,935 times
I thought I heard them say they thought Claire was measuring pants in her hotel room and using those measurements to make the pants in the workroom. Not sure though.

The twins are ruining this whole season for me, I don't need drama to like the show. I like the designing part.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:51 PM

724 posts, read 1,107,775 times
Regarding the general speculation about Claire, what I thought I heard was that she took a measuring tape from the workroom to the residence in order to measure the inseam of a pair of pants that she owned.

Whatever, ITA with the posters here. It is all fakey fakey drama trauma.

Two "to be continued..." in a row. Just no. I think each episode should be the time capsule of a challenge, the creative process, the runway, and the announcement of a winner and a loser (or 2, I enjoy a double elimination now and then).

The designs: I liked Amy's top and Kentaro's jacket; especially the back. But I couldn't take and certainly could not wear the colors. As IndyDancer said, very hard on the eyes.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:13 PM

Heidi not liking "not enough skin" showing on that older lady, was ludicrous too. Not everyone is as sleazy as she is. Jeez.

This show is fast turning in to something NOT about designing and instead Drama Lama's with Heidi Say What batting her eyelashes like she has no clue. Pahlease. She is not a good actress.

And stop with the Continuations. This is a designing show, not a soap opera.

I hope it get back on track because I like this show. Just not this season.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:29 PM

99 posts, read 85,637 times
Turn off your television, before it's too late!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or