U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2017, 03:38 PM

3,106 posts, read 2,729,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
[/b]

She layed down with this sick and disgusting man and had his children because she can now and forever be tethered to his MONEY. I wonder if she had to get drunk or take some pills to have sex with this troll.
Millions of women do the same, so it's hardly like she's the only one. But this is another thread altogether.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 12:16 AM

968 posts, read 329,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Millions of women do the same, so it's hardly like she's the only one. But this is another thread altogether.
I dont doubt there are millions of men and women who do the same thing but dont be surprised if they all get called out for their cosignining behaviour. She didnt know? Breezy puh leeze!!!!!!!!! I had no idea! Gurl bye! Its Judgment Day! Ring the Alarm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_mrU8MPfI

Old 10-16-2017, 09:23 AM

1,955 posts, read 3,626,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
They did a podcast with Amy who admitted that many of the contestants had gone to the producers about what the twins were doing and no action was taken. Being Heidi is an executive producer - they all knew what was going on but decided to ignore it to create more drama.

There is nothing real anymore when it comes to reality TV. Producers know who they want to win and create challenges that lean towards their perceived winners strengths. Don't want to lose a drama contestant too soon - find a way to keep them.

Brandon is the fair haired boy this season - but unless he starts coming up with outfits that fit the challenge - this is a waste of time. I predicted Amy and he would be the bottom 2 and yet - he was in the top four. Brandon seems like a great guy but his outfits are always the same and don't excite me.
Do you have a link to the podcast? I tried searching. And found one, but it's almost. An hour long. I
Guess I am lazy and don't want to listen through the whole thing if it's not the right one.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:26 AM

1,955 posts, read 3,626,274 times
Oh lord. Looks like they did interview the twins on the lifetime website. Just had to roll my eyes.

Old 10-16-2017, 11:19 AM

983 posts, read 396,508 times
"This is one of the best runways we've ever had."

Nope. Not even close. Or was I watching the wrong runway?

Old 10-16-2017, 11:22 AM

983 posts, read 396,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Brandon is the fair haired boy this season - but unless he starts coming up with outfits that fit the challenge - this is a waste of time. I predicted Amy and he would be the bottom 2 and yet - he was in the top four. Brandon seems like a great guy but his outfits are always the same and don't excite me.
Yes, this is becoming more and more irritatingly obvious. That dress was not even close to avant garde. I think my grandma had curtains or a sofa in that shade of green. And what would Brandon do if the challenge was "no streamers".

Old 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,810,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyDancer View Post
... And what would Brandon do if the challenge was "no streamers".
That made me laugh!

How about these for similar challenges:

No crop tops
No peplums
No black
No draping
No capes/capelets/coats/coatlets
No zippers
No sparkles (sequins/rhinestones/glitter, etc.)

Or how about:

Pockets required
Natural fibers required
Regular bras underneath required

And what else?

Old 10-17-2017, 01:54 AM

9,273 posts, read 5,781,633 times
Quote:
Yes, this is becoming more and more irritatingly obvious. That dress was not even close to avant garde. I think my grandma had curtains or a sofa in that shade of green. And what would Brandon do if the challenge was "no streamers".
His creations all look the same, it's amazing that he gets away with it.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:06 AM

14,294 posts, read 20,539,012 times
Quote:
I personally loved the green! I liked the design, but it was not avant-garde and yes, looked the same as everything he creates.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:58 AM

3,787 posts, read 2,006,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
His creations all look the same, it's amazing that he gets away with it.
I don't get it. The judges are always saying to other designers that " We've seen this from you before", so why is it different with him? All his designs are the same.

And frankly Kentaro and his pants under dresses is getting old too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or