U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:38 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,382,516 times

Advertisements

do you ever notice it's the person calling home that gets auffed??????

OMG-those twins they gotta go and soon!!!!

I hate the make something from junk challenge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 10:53 PM

2,491 posts, read 1,254,634 times
Haha Piddy!!! So true on those twins. They are sooooo pretentious. Who talks like that???

Some cool outfits but those green garbage bag outfits were hideous!!! Eek! I love that comment about the Leprechaun going dumpster diving! Zac nailed it.

Old 08-24-2017, 11:43 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,822,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Yep, it's a definite thing - as soon as I saw that scene i knew the guy was a gonner.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:21 AM

2,208 posts, read 3,504,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

OMG-those twins they gotta go and soon!!!!

I hate the make something from junk challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yep, it's a definite thing - as soon as I saw that scene i knew the guy was a gonner.
Right there with you guys, knew it when I saw it too. And yes, those twins .... yeeesh.

And I can't believe I'm watching this season after having not watching it for a long while.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:25 AM

4,033 posts, read 8,257,007 times
Okay, yes, the twins are a bit much but.... this is reality t.v.: as far as I'm concerned, there is always at least one person like this on a reality show and they are there b/c they make for high ratings.

Project Runway always seems to have a designer that everyone loves to hate...

Old 08-25-2017, 06:31 PM

977 posts, read 331,513 times
Was never a fan of nose rings and now seeing them on the twins.....ugh!!! The bald headed one making weird faces at judging panel. She needs to go and maybe the other one will shape up, or she will probably have several meltdowns because she feels lost without her twin. Double evict both.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:15 PM

30,487 posts, read 9,110,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlaJane View Post
Okay, yes, the twins are a bit much but.... this is reality t.v.: as far as I'm concerned, there is always at least one person like this on a reality show and they are there b/c they make for high ratings.

Project Runway always seems to have a designer that everyone loves to hate ...

This season, that'd be more than one.

Old 08-25-2017, 10:54 PM

3,283 posts, read 2,345,256 times
I really was hoping the twin would go, especially when she insulted most of the country for whining that her model was so big she couldn't deal with it.

They are so annoying, I can hardly watch when they talk.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:50 AM

2,208 posts, read 3,504,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
I really was hoping the twin would go, especially when she insulted most of the country for whining that her model was so big she couldn't deal with it.

They are so annoying, I can hardly watch when they talk.
Yeah why was there a different standard of scrutiny for her and the other guy who got eliminated the first round? Do other women get a pass on this topic to talk about other women so "freely"?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me the guy was just ignorant and used questionable descriptors and not genuinely turned off by plus size women. The shaved twin on the other hand seemed to be deeply affected by plus size women, I mean she didn't even construct most of her garments in this round and thought is was a hurdle, that the odds were stacked against her ...

Is there a double standard here? Or am I just recalling it incorrectly?

Old 08-26-2017, 10:08 AM

34,611 posts, read 42,779,610 times
I really love the show, always have, but I wish they would go more for excellence, and less for faux drama. I am a huge appreciator of talented artistic people, and to see how creative some are is the reason why I like the show so much. That, and the fact that super creative people ARE different. It goes with the territory. They see things differently. There is no reason for the show to stick in some fake drama.

Maybe the pool of great designers has been used up. You know those twins are only there to upset every one, right? "Indeed." Haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or