U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2017, 01:53 PM

373 posts, read 207,967 times

Advertisements

Forgive me as I am not a book reader . But a diehard for the show and read into all the theories and predictions each week . I want some feed back on a few things I came across .

Do you think it's possible that bran is the knight king ? And that he is stuck in some purgatory in between visions and that because his life as bran stark hasn't started yet that he as the knight king is seeing Jon and everyone else as enemies because they " haven't met yet "

Also what are the chances aegon targaryean survived ? What if that tower of joy scene was aegon and Jon being born ? And jons brother is out there still?

And after last nights event I think it's safe to lay the rest my theory that there are dragons frozen inside the wall that will be re animated when the knight king takes it down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
Any ideas what next week's episode is going to be like? From the preview, it looks like the key players are finally going to meet in one place - Jon Snow / Cercei / Tyrion was in the preview, but I didn't see Dany in the same room.

I think Sansa is going to out smart little finger and do to him that he did to her father Ned

I think we also get official proof of jons targaryean parentage

I believe the wight convinces everyone he cersei that they need to help
Fight them .

And I believe the wall will come
Down and I expect some big character deaths . My guesse will be bronn, Brienne and the last sand snake alive

Old 08-21-2017, 01:59 PM

32,103 posts, read 39,155,933 times
In the books Rhaegar's son Aegon is supposedly smuggled out during Robert's Rebellion by Varys and is who he's actually secretly supporting.

There are rumors that there are dragon eggs hidden at Winterfell as well as Dragonstone. The Three Eyed Raven had one prior to his becoming that while he was still known as Brynden Rivers the Bloodraven, Hand of the King, Master of Whisperers, later Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Old 08-21-2017, 02:17 PM

3,975 posts, read 2,963,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstateman92 View Post
Down and I expect some big character deaths . My guesse will be bronn, Brienne
You bite your tongue

Speaking of, pretty much all of Tormund's lines in the most recent episode were gold, but when he started talking about his girl back home I was like NO TORMUND, NO, BE GENRE-SAVVY! Then when the wights swarmed him, I was sure he was a goner.

Old 08-21-2017, 02:58 PM

2,038 posts, read 2,778,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
In the books Rhaegar's son Aegon is supposedly smuggled out during Robert's Rebellion by Varys and is who he's actually secretly supporting.

There are rumors that there are dragon eggs hidden at Winterfell as well as Dragonstone. The Three Eyed Raven had one prior to his becoming that while he was still known as Brynden Rivers the Bloodraven, Hand of the King, Master of Whisperers, later Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
Well, it will be a hell of a thing to introduce Aegon this late in the game.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:01 PM

6,100 posts, read 3,261,607 times
Where'd all the red shirts come from anyway? Seemed when they left it was all named folks. But the initial deaths to the bear and on the lake were all nobodies.

And this is pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMSlT5pYU3w

Old 08-21-2017, 03:08 PM

What I am beeric dondarions back story ? Is he the prince that was promised ? It's pretty crazy he can light his sword on fire like it's nothing . Or is it the hound ?

Old 08-21-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
Well, it will be a hell of a thing to introduce Aegon this late in the game.
I think that ship sailed 3 or 4 seasons ago. Martin had too many characters and too many plotlines clogging up the books.

I do wish they hadn't done the Dorne plot the way they did last season.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstateman92 View Post
What I am beeric dondarions back story ? Is he the prince that was promised ? It's pretty crazy he can light his sword on fire like it's nothing . Or is it the hound ?
He's not even supposed to be around now let alone at the Wall. He died, finally, in another subplot involving a reanimated Catelyn Stark.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:20 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,881,610 times
We have yet to find out what the white walker's motivation or back story is besides the fact that they were created by the Children of the Forest to fight the first men. I hope more of that is revealed in the final season. It would be kind of lame if they were just mindless evil zombies. I suspect that there is a larger story here in the form of a conflict between the Lord of Light and whatever drives the walkers. Maybe the way to beat the walkers is to counteract the magic that created them in the first place rather than to fight them conventionally. Perhaps this is something that Sam will discover.

I also wonder if the Night King is a Stark from the old times, maybe Bran the Builder who built the wall and started Winterfell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or