U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2017, 08:02 AM

25,475 posts, read 23,306,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
To the north to fight the Night King just like he said. I think Jaime at this point is still loyal to Cersei, but I think that loyalty is wavering. Plus what happens if that child isn't Jamie's, and is instead someone like Eurons? That will be the end of Jaimes loyalty.
as wicked as Cersei is, I have to ponder, if she is really pregnant? But if she is, yes, wonder whose child it is....? hmmmm, wheres a good DNA test when you need it?

However, thanks so much for the info....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2017, 08:18 AM

25,475 posts, read 23,306,218 times
Quote:
jackmccullough

I know that the oath he took would preclude him from inheriting the title and lands, but it does seem that they take a somewhat flexible view of those oaths sometimes, doesn't it?
That's it...Snow also took that oath, and he is extremely set on doing "what is right," therefore, I don't believe he will talk the crown from the already Queen to be, Dany.

Old 08-30-2017, 08:25 AM

27,552 posts, read 45,018,330 times
Re Bran's vision of Wall attack
He can see things unfolding at a distance, see the past (Jon's birth), or see the future
I think it is interesting that (if I remember correctly) the Wall happened before Littlefinger's trial and Bran was sitting there giving evidence about his father's death
But no one behaved like they knew about the Wall or they were very, very calm...

BUT there were ravens flying about before the Wall attack so COULD have happened and Bran didnt say anything

Old 08-30-2017, 08:42 AM

11,096 posts, read 6,601,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Re Bran's vision of Wall attack
He can see things unfolding at a distance, see the past (Jon's birth), or see the future
I think it is interesting that (if I remember correctly) the Wall happened before Littlefinger's trial and Bran was sitting there giving evidence about his father's death
But no one behaved like they knew about the Wall or they were very, very calm...

BUT there were ravens flying about before the Wall attack so COULD have happened and Bran didnt say anything
Why do you think it happened before Littlefinger's trial?

Old 08-30-2017, 08:47 AM

Just how I remember episode unfolding
Maybe not

Old 08-30-2017, 08:49 AM

9,456 posts, read 7,609,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I watched it again last night, great call!!! You nailed it.....

thank you!!!

now what? Was Bran seeing it happen as such, or was it a future premonition?

Interesting where they will take this?

Bran can only see what has happened in the PAST or what is happening CURRENTLY anywhere in the world. He cannot see the FUTURE.

Old 08-30-2017, 08:52 AM

So you sre saying the Wall is down for sure

Old 08-30-2017, 09:07 AM

5,092 posts, read 4,366,582 times
Quote:
I watched it again last night, great call!!! You nailed it.....

thank you!!!

now what? Was Bran seeing it happen as such, or was it a future premonition?

Interesting where they will take this?
No, I think that it's already been covered by another poster a few pages prior to this post.

Bran was doing his 'warg into a flock of ravens' thing, keeping an eye on the Army of the Undead, and was scoping out the scene at the Wall by Eastwatch when the Night King came riding in on reanimated Viseryon. It was happening in real time (or as real as time gets in a fictional universe).

Neither the original Three Eyed Raven nor Brandon have ever claimed to be able to see the future, just the past. Brandon can see current events via his warging into animals that are on the scene (like the ravens), but that's something the Free Folk skin-changers (wargs) have always been able to do.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:37 AM

6,841 posts, read 4,441,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
So you sre saying the Wall is down for sure
Part of the wall is down. I believe only the part that the blue dragon melted off with his blue fire.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:50 AM

1,243 posts, read 891,716 times
Quote:
as wicked as Cersei is, I have to ponder, if she is really pregnant? But if she is, yes, wonder whose child it is....? hmmmm, wheres a good DNA test when you need it?

However, thanks so much for the info....
If the baby doesn't have blonde (or light colored) hair, chances are it isn't a Lannister baby.

But Euron's hair looks kinda dark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or