U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-27-2017, 10:02 AM
 
Location: Houston/Brenham
3,578 posts, read 4,208,736 times
Reputation: 6211

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I guess peeing.

But if you take the balls then there goes the production of testosterone. (the lion's share 95% of it is made in the testicles). Her unsully army would be pretty effeminate if their balls and lovetoy were cut off as children..
50% of the population manages.

As far as hormones, there is mention of substitutes in the books. Some herb that gets them stimulated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-27-2017, 10:08 AM
 
Location: NJ/NY
9,669 posts, read 9,490,692 times
Reputation: 6783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I guess peeing.

But if you take the balls then there goes the production of testosterone. (the lion's share 95% of it is made in the testicles). Her unsully army would be pretty effeminate if their balls and lovetoy were cut off as children..
Most eunuchs were big, not small and effeminate. At least not by looks. Hormones secreted toward the end of puberty cause the closure of the epiphyseal growth plates in the bones. Boys who were castrated prior to puberty did not get these hormones and the growth plates stayed open for a longer period of time than a normal person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:11 PM
 
Location: Hiding from Antifa?
5,837 posts, read 3,777,526 times
Reputation: 4995
There is a reason the lines are slower and longer at the women's rest rooms. Figure an army without it's "stems" will take longer to get where they are going when marching. Sometimes minutes can make a difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
Status: ""Undeclared"" (set 3 days ago)
 
Location: Posting from my space yacht.
6,874 posts, read 2,563,827 times
Reputation: 12833
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Does anyone else get the feeling that Sansa is plotting something against Jon? I don't know, maybe it is her new "Cersei hairdo", but I think she is not as good of a person as she seems to be. And she did say she learned a great deal from Cersei. Was that a foreshadow?

Also, I wouldn't count out Littlefinger. He has successfully manipulated the entire kingdom during the course of the series. I wouldn't be very surprised if he ends up on the iron throne after all.

Jon and Daenerys just seem too obvious to me. And Game of Thrones has not proven to be a show of happy endings.
It will be a woman on the throne in the end. With all the bad press the show got earlier in the series over rape scenes and poor treatment of women, and now that the show has gone past the books and the big corporate writers are in charge of the plot from this point, I think there is going to be a distinct grrrl power bent to the final end game. Heck they could even go multi culti with it and have Grey Worm and Missandei end up on the throne somehow. A kingdom set up after Old England being run by an African former slave and her eunuch lover! That would set things right, yes it would.


More seriously I think it'll end up being Sansa or Daenerys though. Maybe with a king who plays a supplicant role.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:28 PM
 
6,844 posts, read 4,448,392 times
Reputation: 7628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
It will be a woman on the throne in the end. With all the bad press the show got earlier in the series over rape scenes and poor treatment of women, and now that the show has gone past the books and the big corporate writers are in charge of the plot from this point, I think there is going to be a distinct grrrl power bent to the final end game. Heck they could even go multi culti with it and have Grey Worm and Missandei end up on the throne somehow. A kingdom set up after Old England being run by an African former slave and her eunuch lover! That would set things right, yes it would.


More seriously I think it'll end up being Sansa or Daenerys though. Maybe with a king who plays a supplicant role.
I will Tyrion will win the Game of Thrones. I feel like Daenerys will die next season along with her dragons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Raleigh
8,008 posts, read 5,309,613 times
Reputation: 9647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
<>More seriously I think it'll end up being Sansa or Daenerys though. Maybe with a king who plays a supplicant role.
I'm thinking Littlefinger gets something screwed up and gets killed, maybe by someone from the Vale?
"Book endings do not matter now"

Last edited by Crashj007; 07-27-2017 at 12:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Raleigh
8,008 posts, read 5,309,613 times
Reputation: 9647
Maybe the White Night eats them all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:35 PM
 
6,844 posts, read 4,448,392 times
Reputation: 7628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Maybe the White Night eats them all?
The White Knight is going to whoop ass this season (I hope). I hope they don't build up and the final episode is the showdown.

I feel they will be a Stark left alive that is not Bran. (so either Arya or Sansa are alive) I feel Sansa will be the one to remain alive as she will most likely be able to find a hubby to reproduce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:37 PM
 
Location: Raleigh
8,008 posts, read 5,309,613 times
Reputation: 9647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I will Tyrion will win the Game of Thrones. I feel like Daenerys will die next season along with her dragons.
There is NO next season. Winter will be here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 12:55 PM
 
6,844 posts, read 4,448,392 times
Reputation: 7628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
There is NO next season. Winter will be here.
Next season is the final season. 5 Episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top