U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-27-2017, 01:30 PM
 
1,769 posts, read 1,098,612 times
Reputation: 1847

Advertisements

"Why would not having a penis affect training?"

Would it make them an army of cathetered instead of unsullied?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-27-2017, 04:24 PM
 
5,563 posts, read 7,645,236 times
Reputation: 5830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Next season is the final season. 5 Episode.
I thought it was 7 episodes this season, and 6 next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 09:07 AM
 
3,561 posts, read 1,997,421 times
Reputation: 6167
King of the north
King of the north
King of the north
....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 09:47 AM
 
6,839 posts, read 4,435,858 times
Reputation: 7622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
I thought it was 7 episodes this season, and 6 next.
sorry 6... also the episodes will be 1:30 min to potentially 2 hrs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
853 posts, read 1,567,326 times
Reputation: 661
Is that for certain that next season's episodes will be 1-1/2 to 2 hours long?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 05:10 PM
 
Location: Florida
2,453 posts, read 635,659 times
Reputation: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
sorry 6... also the episodes will be 1:30 min to potentially 2 hrs
I just hope the episodes are good quality all throughout, instead of the mostly good quality, but you have to get through mundane sex scenes and gross outs because the show runners are kind of immature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2017, 08:12 AM
 
5,531 posts, read 8,784,742 times
Reputation: 5446
Wow, 10 days out of the loop, and I come back to 34 unread pages! I have some catching up to do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2017, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Houston/Brenham
3,574 posts, read 4,202,048 times
Reputation: 6211
Tonight should be interesting (to say the least!). Based only on previews and interviews and news articles (IOW, no spoilers outside the realm), and a dash of conjecture, we may see Casterly Rock (ancestral home of the Lannisters) for the first time, including perhaps the Unsullied and the Dothraki attacking. We may finally get a face to face between Jon Snow Targaryen and Queen Danaerys Stormborn Khaleesi Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. Tyrion should be present for that, as he vouched for Jon.

We may see our first look at Winterfell with Lady Sansa in charge, and Littlefinger leering in the corner and whispering in her ear. We also haven't seen Bran since the opening of the season, when he & Meera were admitted thru the wall, into Castle Black.

And of course the aftermath of the attack by Euron on Yara. Will we see Ellaria & Yara presented as gifts to Queen Cersei? Will Dani already have heard? Will that affect her reliance on Tyrion, and perhaps make her rethink Lady Ollena's advice?

The Queen's Justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2017, 01:31 PM
 
Location: Florida
2,453 posts, read 635,659 times
Reputation: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
Tonight should be interesting (to say the least!). Based only on previews and interviews and news articles (IOW, no spoilers outside the realm), and a dash of conjecture, we may see Casterly Rock (ancestral home of the Lannisters) for the first time, including perhaps the Unsullied and the Dothraki attacking. We may finally get a face to face between Jon Snow Targaryen and Queen Danaerys Stormborn Khaleesi Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. Tyrion should be present for that, as he vouched for Jon.

We may see our first look at Winterfell with Lady Sansa in charge, and Littlefinger leering in the corner and whispering in her ear. We also haven't seen Bran since the opening of the season, when he & Meera were admitted thru the wall, into Castle Black.

And of course the aftermath of the attack by Euron on Yara. Will we see Ellaria & Yara presented as gifts to Queen Cersei? Will Dani already have heard? Will that affect her reliance on Tyrion, and perhaps make her rethink Lady Ollena's advice?

The Queen's Justice.
I read somewhere the actor is going to college, so we will see limited scenes of him. Same thing with Carl in the Walking Dead series (I'm a fan of both)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2017, 03:17 PM
 
Location: Sacramento, Ca
2,019 posts, read 2,707,033 times
Reputation: 1567
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I read somewhere the actor is going to college, so we will see limited scenes of him. Same thing with Carl in the Walking Dead series (I'm a fan of both)

Smart move, it's nice to hear they still value education despite being quite successful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top