U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 12:57 PM

1,812 posts, read 1,149,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Part of me thinks the Hound will make it all the way. The rest of them have a high chance of dying. I don't see both Dany and Jon dying. I do see them having a baby, and possibly one of them dying. I think Tyrion will be regent as well, at least for a short time, somehow. Varys will likely be his hand. They work well together, and somehow I think they will both make it to the end being very influential people in Kings Landing (maybe name change to Queens Landing?).

Sansa will eventually become queen of the North. Possibly marry to Gendry or Tyrion. Theon will probably die saving Yara, finally redeeming himself. Grey Worm, Jorah, Euron, Davos, and Beric will very likely die. Part of me thinks Jaime will kill Cersei and then bend the knee to Dany, or whoever is ruler at that time. He'll end up with Brienne and move back to Castly Rock. Tormund will likely survive and eventually become the ruler beyond the wall of the free folk, which will be in some kind of alliance or association with the 7 kingdoms. If Dany somehow dies, I think Missandei will raise the baby, with or without Grey Worm ( I still think he dies). Samwise will become some sort of advisor for the queen/king/regent and will somehow save everyone.

Bran becomes more "normal" after the Night King is killed, but slowly turns into the Night King himself. He will probably regain usage of his legs, as he is becoming partly dead.

Oh yeah, Bronn. I think he will survive too and finally get his castle. He'll probably bend the knee with Jaime.

Yeah... and I'm probably 90% wrong...
I'm betting Bronn gets a castle in Dorn. You know how he loves those Dornish women
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 01:31 PM

7,724 posts, read 5,022,577 times
Quote:
Part of me thinks the Hound will make it all the way. The rest of them have a high chance of dying. I don't see both Dany and Jon dying. I do see them having a baby, and possibly one of them dying. I think Tyrion will be regent as well, at least for a short time, somehow. Varys will likely be his hand. They work well together, and somehow I think they will both make it to the end being very influential people in Kings Landing (maybe name change to Queens Landing?).

Sansa will eventually become queen of the North. Possibly marry to Gendry or Tyrion. Theon will probably die saving Yara, finally redeeming himself. Grey Worm, Jorah, Euron, Davos, and Beric will very likely die. Part of me thinks Jaime will kill Cersei and then bend the knee to Dany, or whoever is ruler at that time. He'll end up with Brienne and move back to Castly Rock. Tormund will likely survive and eventually become the ruler beyond the wall of the free folk, which will be in some kind of alliance or association with the 7 kingdoms. If Dany somehow dies, I think Missandei will raise the baby, with or without Grey Worm ( I still think he dies). Samwise will become some sort of advisor for the queen/king/regent and will somehow save everyone.

Bran becomes more "normal" after the Night King is killed, but slowly turns into the Night King himself. He will probably regain usage of his legs, as he is becoming partly dead.

Oh yeah, Bronn. I think he will survive too and finally get his castle. He'll probably bend the knee with Jaime.

Yeah... and I'm probably 90% wrong...
The red witch said Varys will die.

GRRM said it won't be a happy ending.

Old 08-29-2017, 01:49 PM

27,998 posts, read 25,756,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Cersei has a miscarriage and goes mad and gets killed by Arya.
Dany has Jon's baby and Dany dies somehow.
Jon, Hound, Jaime, Beric, Euron, Grey Worm, Theon, Jorah, all die.

The people who survive Tyrion, Missandei, Davos, Sansa, Yara, Dany's baby and Gendry live. Sansa and Gendry become a couple uniting the Stark and Baratheon household. Tyrion becomes king regent until Dany's baby becomes of age. Yara becomes Queen of the Iron Islands.
You've clearly been reading those "leaked" Season 8 scripts.

Old 08-29-2017, 03:10 PM

4,666 posts, read 2,547,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
The red witch said Varys will die.

GRRM said it won't be a happy ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
The red witch has been wrong before.

I'm making a point not to go searching for those scripts.

Old 08-29-2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
I'm betting Bronn gets a castle in Dorn. You know how he loves those Dornish women
Ha, true and we didn't see what happened to the one that survived did we? Which one survived btw. I get those 3 girls mixed up.

Old 08-29-2017, 03:33 PM

6,070 posts, read 4,019,374 times
She was last seen after Cercei poisoned her with a kiss, locked in a Kings Landing dungeon.

Old 08-29-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
She was last seen after Cercei poisoned her with a kiss, locked in a Kings Landing dungeon.
I'd forgotten about that. She's almost certainly dead.

Old 08-29-2017, 05:17 PM

39,556 posts, read 18,195,396 times
Quote:
I'd forgotten about that. She's almost certainly dead.
Almost is a good qualifier. Tyrion and Jamie both almost certainly drowned. The Mountain almost certainly perished from the wounds he received fighting the Dornish prince. The Hound almost certainly died from the wounds he received fighting Brienne of Tarth. Ser Jorah was almost certainly doomed to die of Greyscale. Jon Snow and Beric Dondarrion actually did die for certain, but it turned out not to matter. And I've lost count of the number of times Benjen Stark has almost certainly died, the most recent being Episode Six this season.

Old 08-29-2017, 05:25 PM

7,724 posts, read 5,022,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Quote:
The red witch has been wrong before.

I'm making a point not to go searching for those scripts.
They were correct about Season 7. At this stage since GRRM didn't finish those books it's pretty much over with.

Old 08-29-2017, 06:02 PM

2,757 posts, read 1,360,479 times
Quick question do the actors know how it will all be played out?

There's something Maisie Williams said in an interview that makes me think. She said that the ending is bittersweet. That it made her want to go back and see it all from the beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or